Lose weight to gain a bikini bod! (May 2014)

One week to go!

I'm sure I'll be good and ready pretty quickly bubble, as much as I'm enjoying eating pretty much what I want I feel like I'm just doing it for the sake of it, I think I need a bit of a plan to keep me sane lol.

No pip, unfortunately not! We've had nothing but trouble with the whole thing, it's driving me mad! Found out it was going to take even longer as hers fell through again (third time) then realised our mortgage agreement runs out 31st march so we would have to start the whole process again and would have no chance getting a mortgage agreed as good as we have as circumstances have changed and I'm not getting as good money anymore etc, then we managed to sort out that problem and got a phone call Thursday saying she now wants another £5,000 or she's pulling out because whilst she has been "waiting" (or fxcking about as I'd like to call it) prices have gone up, meaning her house has increased in value and she can't agree a price unless she adds on the extra 5,000 and basically said if we don't agree to it she will pull out and put it back on the market. So I originally got VERY annoyed and said no, then calmed down and called estate agent back and said we will give her the extra, on the condition we have in writing that she will be out by the very latest 27th march whether she can move in to her new house or not, otherwise she can stick it! So we are now waiting until Monday to see what she has decided!

As if I've not got enough to worry about! I can't live here much longer so if it doesn't go to plan I'm going to try and get a council house for a year or so so we can save more and have more to put as a deposit and get a better mortgage. God it's all gone tits up! Lol

Anyway, enough if the moaning!
I've had a lot of twinges etc but baby's not engaged yet which is strange according to midwife, but she said it doesn't mean labour is necessarily weeks away, have been advised to have hot baths and eat pineapple to hopefully get things moving, see her again on Tuesday and going to request a sweep. I don't think I can manage going up to two weeks over!

How gave you both been? Xxx

omg cant believe ur so close!
time flys cus my princess is nearly 5 weeks old and has changed so much, i truly adore her! find myself just sittin starin at her like its all a dream! u have this to look forward to ;)

i had twinges and thought she would be early but 9 days later she arrived!

cant wait to hear the news :) xxx

Oh no what a nightmare regarding sale. Bless you the last thing you need really. Well pebbles enjoy your last few days of peace. I hope all goes well for you and cant wait to 'meet' baba. Xxx

Hi ladies.
Amelia Grace was born at 12:16am on 3rd march weighing 6lb12oz.

I was in labour from Saturday morning and got fully dilated when was rushed for emergency c section. I had a horrific time and a lot if problems but she is safe and well and bloody gorgeous! She is absolutely perfect. I am stil in a lot of pain but a hell of a lot better than I was. And Jamie has been a diamond from the get go. He has looked after the both of us like I never would have expected and has had to do things and see things I wouldn't wish on anyone.

I'm looking forward to coming back in the next few weeks.

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1425930819.865015.jpgImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1425930858.789439.jpgImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1425930882.965182.jpg

Well done pebbles. Congratulations to the pair of you. Amelia is adorable, beautiful bright eyes and perfect in everyway. You take care of yourself babes c section will take its toll but you will forget it all if you havent done so already.
Wow those feelings of when I had my first one have all come flooding back its such a special time enjoy it. I cant stop looking at ur gorgeous pics. Bet ur counting all her fingers and toes upteen times....
Hugs to u. Xxx

congrats hun shes beautiful - beautiful name too!! ;-)
sounds a lot like my labour to be homest and tom bein a diamond to us both.
x

Hiya Pebbles,

Congratulations on having Amelia she is absolutely gorgeous!!! Sending my love!!! :) xx

Back