Lose weight to gain a bikini bod! (May 2014)

Hey ladies

So still only put on 2lb, still haven't got a bump, and still feeling a little sicky.

I was SOOO petrified so ethibg was wrong as I hadn't felt her move so made the decision to buy a Doppler, if been umming and aahing for a few weeks as I know people say of you can't find the heartbeat it just makes you even more anxious but for £20 and the chance of having peice of mind I decided to go for it. It came on Saturday and it is by far the best thing I have ever bought! I found her heartbeat straight away each time I have done it, I can even hear her little movements. The family enjoyed listening to her too. And Sod's law I felt her move that same day! I love it now knowing she is ok. We have reserved and paid half towards her nursery furniture and travel system so just the little bits and pieces to do now. I did get quite upset as I felt like we were gunna have everything done and we would have nothing left to do when the time is nearer, but in a way I think it's best as we have Xmas coming up so can't afford large amounts at that time as I have around 25 close family to buy for! But I'm on a serious budget this yr.

Still not heard anymore about this house, but we have been told even if we put in an offer and he accepts it in the next two weeks we still won't be in the until at least January which is a bummer. So I'm having to get used to the idea of being here when she arrives which has really really upset me. But I guess it can't be helped. I'm going to be on Jamie's case to get in touch with the man and see what's going on as if he is dragging his feet we may aswell start looking else where.

Don't want to stress too much, but I'm really upset about the possibility of not being in our own home. X

Hey. Another quick update

Still not much of a bump. Not sure if I'm happy or sad about that!
But my little miracle doesn't strop moving! She's constantly at it in there, sometimes I wonder when she sleeps!

We viewed a house last night, put in an offer this morning and they accepted! So have a meeting sat morning to sort out the legal bits and make sure we are who we say we are, prove we have the money for deposit and check we have the best and cheapest rate mortgage lined up. Then all being ok we will be off!

Got nearly all baby bits now too, just a few little bits to get like the bath seat, bedding, snowsuit, monitor etc and we are all done. Have also booked my driving test so I'm hoping I'm going to have a bit of luck for a change over the next few weeks/months!

Hey all

Hope your all doing well, just thought I'd quickly pop by as it been a while!

All seems well with bubs ATM, got to have a growth scan at 28 weeks and to check the blood is flowing to the placenta properly.

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1416650574.555773.jpg

27 weeks today! 13 weeks to go and I hope it goes quick!

Still in the process of buying our house, don't want to get too excited though as I know it could potentially still fall through but fingers crossed all is well ATM and we are hoping to be I by beginning-mid January.

I've put on 11lb so far which I feel is a lot as baby only weighs around 2lb but "text books" say I should have gained around 16-20lbs. I can feel myself catching up very quickly so I'm trying to cut down on the choc! But hey ho!

gosh ur tiny compared to me!!!
my bump was huge all the way thru really lol - 34 weeks now and ive put on 1st 7lbs "/ eeeek

gosh ur tiny compared to me!!!
my bump was huge all the way thru really lol - 34 weeks now and ive put on 1st 7lbs "/ eeeek

I've been looking for ur diary and couldn't find it!

I'm hoping I stay that way too lol. I'm getting uncomfortable already so really don't want to get too big, I think it's cos I'm short though!

Wow, 6 weeks to go, bet u can't wait! That will fly by! 1st 7lb isn't bad really! They say they expect you to put on 2stone so your on track really! X

I've been looking for ur diary and couldn't find it!

I'm hoping I stay that way too lol. I'm getting uncomfortable already so really don't want to get too big, I think it's cos I'm short though!

Wow, 6 weeks to go, bet u can't wait! That will fly by! 1st 7lb isn't bad really! They say they expect you to put on 2stone so your on track really! X

my diary is still my ww one called
This is the year!
x

Happy new year Pebbles.
Hope everthing is going well and wish you all the happiness this year.
Big hugs
Bubbles xx

Happy new year Pebbles.
Hope everthing is going well and wish you all the happiness this year.
Big hugs
Bubbles xx

Happy new year to you to bubble.
All seems ok ATM, she's being stubborn and is breech, find out in two weeks if they want to give me a c section if she doesn't turn before then.

Hope everything is going well. Looking forward to getting back on plan when she's here though! Xx

Hey you, just been reading your updates, so lovely to see how you're getting on - not long now :) hope baby turns for you so you can avoid a c section xx

Hey you, just been reading your updates, so lovely to see how you're getting on - not long now :) hope baby turns for you so you can avoid a c section xx

Hiya! So nice to see you back!

5 weeks and 3days! I can't wait! I know it's going to drag now though, just 2 days left at work and I'm gunna be bored out my brain!

Went to midwife yesterday and she still hasn't turned. I don't think she will, either that or it will be one of those stories where I get booked I. For c sec, turn up, they scan me and she's turned at the last minute! Just my luck lol. I really hope she makes an early appearance! Xx

Glad to hear all is well pebbles. She may turn you still have time. Good luck. X

Hiya! So nice to see you back!

5 weeks and 3days! I can't wait! I know it's going to drag now though, just 2 days left at work and I'm gunna be bored out my brain!

Went to midwife yesterday and she still hasn't turned. I don't think she will, either that or it will be one of those stories where I get booked I. For c sec, turn up, they scan me and she's turned at the last minute! Just my luck lol. I really hope she makes an early appearance! Xx

Oh bless you. Naughty baby! Are they going to try that thing where they try to turn the baby (can't remember what it's called?) or just leave it and see if she turns herself? xx

Oh bless you. Naughty baby! Are they going to try that thing where they try to turn the baby (can't remember what it's called?) or just leave it and see if she turns herself? xx

She certainly is! Gunna be like her dad I think! They spoke about it but I'm gunna refuse it. It's only 50/50 chance it will work, less successful in first time mums and too many risks I don't wanna take my chances on.xx

Hi ladies.

So, baby has turned! So I'm all set for a natural birth. I'm a little gutted in a way cos it meant I would be having her in 2 weeks, now I could be waiting 5 if she decides not to make an appearance on time (which is what I'm expecting!)

Jamie is convinced she will be early but I can just feel that she's going to keep me waiting!

I've been having. ALOT of twinges so I just hope that's a good sign. Not seeing midwife until the 10th, someone suggested asking her to check my cervix as apparently they don't bother until your in the delivery room? Not sure if it's a good idea or bad idea as if nothing is happening I'm not sure I would want to know!

I'm really starting to look forward to getting back on the wagon, (as sad as it sounds). I've really piled on the lbs the last couple of weeks. Still debating whether to so sw or just calorie count again :/ might have to see how I feel once she's here, think I'm going to give myself a week, maybe two after the birth before I start again.

Hope everyone is doing well :)
Hopefully next time I post it will be a picture of my little princess! X

How exciting, bet you've had enough now tho. Oooh i remember that waiting game well.... anyway you your emotions hormones etc after baby will be all over the place. You need to concentrate on those factors before throwing yourself into diet. Give yourself at least 6 weeks hun. You will do great. I wish you all the best for having babes and cant wait to see her. Xxx

Back