Lose weight to gain a bikini bod! (May 2014)

Ah hun, don't give up you are doing fab.
How long have you got till your holiday? Maybe do a quick detox before you go to give you an extra boost?xx

2 weeks today, this time in 2 weeks time I will have just took off eeeek!

I wish I could, I suppose I could give it a go but I get really I'll if I don't eat enough. What sort of things do you eat? Xx

2 weeks today, this time in 2 weeks time I will have just took off eeeek!

I wish I could, I suppose I could give it a go but I get really I'll if I don't eat enough. What sort of things do you eat? Xx

You can have as much fruit, veg and salad as you like. I cheat a bit and have a bit of salad cream with a big salad and veggi gravy on veggies. I also let myself have 2 cups of tea a day so I can keep headaches away :)

Only 2 weeks, I bet you are super excited. Are you counting down yet?xx

Afternoon love

WI was bad, very disappointed. Still feeling REALLY bloated, like even more than when it's TOTM?! I don't get it, been drinking loads of water lately too.

Hope work was ok, what's for dinner tonight then? Xx

Hi hun x
Seriously, ur doing so well, don't give up now!!! We all hv weeks like that; 100% and still a gain, but unfortunately we can't explain it? But 1lb isn't bad at all, honestly xx

Why not try cutting down/out on carbs for the next week-similar to LMN's detox, I cut out most carbs when I need a weight loss boost, then gradually introduce them bk in? No harm giving it a go? X

The thing is, you'll b stressing more & thinking about it more as ur off on ur hols soon, that's natural. But in my experience, that just makes me stress out & gain-try not to think too much abt it this week, c if it helps?

Veggie egg white omelet, green beans in a soy dressing & a side salad 4 my supper, I try not to hv carbs after lunch, seems to help.

Definitely keep at it hun, ur doing so blooming well! And we're all here 4 you whenever u need us x L x

Sent from my ST23i using MiniMins.com mobile app

You can have as much fruit, veg and salad as you like. I cheat a bit and have a bit of salad cream with a big salad and veggi gravy on veggies. I also let myself have 2 cups of tea a day so I can keep headaches away :)

Only 2 weeks, I bet you are super excited. Are you counting down yet?xx

I have fruit and usually salad for lunch every day anyway, would veggi sausages count? Not a great lover of salad and veg so really need something with it. I might try a few days with no carbs if I don't see a loss in the next few days. I'm getting back on my exercises and Jamie has just promised we will go gym tonight so fingers crossed I can get a good few work outs until.

It's going to kill me though, I've not got a day off til the 8th may now and I'm cream crackers already!

Yeah I've been on countdown since like 90days lol. You've not got long until your next one? Xxx

Hi hun x
Seriously, ur doing so well, don't give up now!!! We all hv weeks like that; 100% and still a gain, but unfortunately we can't explain it? But 1lb isn't bad at all, honestly xx

Why not try cutting down/out on carbs for the next week-similar to LMN's detox, I cut out most carbs when I need a weight loss boost, then gradually introduce them bk in? No harm giving it a go? X

The thing is, you'll b stressing more & thinking about it more as ur off on ur hols soon, that's natural. But in my experience, that just makes me stress out & gain-try not to think too much abt it this week, c if it helps?

Veggie egg white omelet, green beans in a soy dressing & a side salad 4 my supper, I try not to hv carbs after lunch, seems to help.

Definitely keep at it hun, ur doing so blooming well! And we're all here 4 you whenever u need us x L x

Sent from my ST23i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks Hun, in gunna see how I get on for a few days, still hoping it is bloat and maybe I can shift it? If not in definitely gunna have to try something. Back on the exercises and gym as much as I can manage fir the next two weeks. Mmm might try an omelette soon. Haven't had one for ages. Down side is I just bought a load of wm rolls and hate wasting food :/

Thanks Hun, I know you are, it's just so disheartening isn't it and you just feel like "why the f--- do I bother?!" Especially with all that temptation around me and Jamie eating chocolate and crisps every night. So gutted. Xxx

Give him a dig Pebbles! He cant tease you like that its not fair!

I have fruit and usually salad for lunch every day anyway, would veggi sausages count? Not a great lover of salad and veg so really need something with it. I might try a few days with no carbs if I don't see a loss in the next few days. I'm getting back on my exercises and Jamie has just promised we will go gym tonight so fingers crossed I can get a good few work outs until.

It's going to kill me though, I've not got a day off til the 8th may now and I'm cream crackers already!

Yeah I've been on countdown since like 90days lol. You've not got long until your next one? Xxx

Ah no hun, you can't really have veggi sausages with it. What about just eating fruit during the day and then a nice meal in the evening? I did that a couple of days before I went on holiday and it worked well.

Yep I've only got 3 and a bit weeks till I go to France, really looking forward to it and it has helped me get back on track quickly :)

You will need your holiday after all that working! You always seem to be at work.xx

Ah no hun, you can't really have veggi sausages with it. What about just eating fruit during the day and then a nice meal in the evening? I did that a couple of days before I went on holiday and it worked well.

Yep I've only got 3 and a bit weeks till I go to France, really looking forward to it and it has helped me get back on track quickly :)

You will need your holiday after all that working! You always seem to be at work.xx

Oh damn lol. I'll see how I get on for a few days first then I'll try it. Just glad I'm working over bank holiday in a way cos it will prevent me from drinking (too much) alcohol lol xx

Give him a dig Pebbles! He cant tease you like that its not fair!

It doesn't bother me too much, but you know when you can smell it... That's then it gets to me lol

Why don't you freeze the rolls? Then they won't go to waste.

That's a good idea, but bread never tastes the same once it's been frozen. I'll do Jamie some to take to work, have one for lunch tomorrow and see how I go, if I have no luck I'll give him them all fir work and have to just do fruit & salad

how about switching things up a bit? Try red, green and EE all mixed up. Maybe your body just needs a little change if you're used to eating the same things a lot. 1lb is nothing in the grand scheme of things, you'll probably find a good loss next week as the body can take a wee while to catch up. Don't get disheartened and DO NOT GIVE UP!! If you do you'll be stood in the same place this time next year either the same weight or heavier and wish you had stuck at it. You CAN and WILL do it!! :grouphugg:

WOWWWWEEEEEE

My burgers were SHAMAZING!!! Jamie liked it so much he had another one.

I can't believe I'm on a 'diet/healthy eating' you have got to try them! I think when I go shopping I'll be buying loads of beef mince and lamb mince to make lamb burgers and freezing them.

Decided to treat myself to a little choccy too. Wasn't worth the syns in the slightest but it was a nice treat. Have been thinkin of a few new lunch ideas too that are quick and easy to switch things up. Going to pop into m&s tomorrow as I have £30 on a gift card to spend and no money do I thought I might as well use it to grab some food before it becomes invalid. Anyone have any ideas on low syn bits I can buy? We don't have a huge one but it has a fair bit.

Here's today's eats...

Red

Breakfast (132cal)
Strawberries SF
Grapes SF
Raspberries SF
Smooth toffee ML F

Lunch (403cal)
Clementine SF
WM roll HEx B
40g r.f cheddar HEx A
Ham F
Onion SF
Light mayo 1.5

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1398801408.181174.jpg

(Don't mind the mayo it all kinda splurged out when I squished the roll :/)

Dinner (553cal)
HM bacon cheese burger
200g EL minced beef F
1 slice back bacon F
1/2 tsp paprika F
Salt & pepper F
Diced onion SF
40g r.f cheddar cheese HEx A
Red onion SF
Lettuce SF
WM roll HEx B
tbsp ketchup 1.0
Side salad (Lettuce, spring onion, cucumber and peppers) SF
Light mayo 1.5
Few chips 3.0

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1398801388.808212.jpg

Other (223cal)
Banana SF
SF energy drink F
25g dairy milk 6.5

Syns - 13.5 (25/105)
Calories - 1,310

Exercise
60 sit ups
20 side crunches (each side)
10 push ups
20 donkey kicks (each leg)
24 mins toning belt

how about switching things up a bit? Try red, green and EE all mixed up. Maybe your body just needs a little change if you're used to eating the same things a lot. 1lb is nothing in the grand scheme of things, you'll probably find a good loss next week as the body can take a wee while to catch up. Don't get disheartened and DO NOT GIVE UP!! If you do you'll be stood in the same place this time next year either the same weight or heavier and wish you had stuck at it. You CAN and WILL do it!! :grouphugg:

Yeah I think I'll do that, I do try but I struggle with green cos I love my meat too much lol. I'm going to get some quorn when I go shopping though so if I like it I'll be able to do a successful green day.

I know what you mean, it's what happened to me at the end of last year :(

Ah mate your food looks fab, I am drawling!!
What are donkey kicks? x

It was sooooo good! And to think before I met Jamie I used to live off eggs on toast, cheese and potato pie and chicken dippers and chips! I didn't even know how to roast a chicken haha.

http://30dayfitnesschallenges.com/how-to-do-donkey-kicks/

They are supposed to tone your bum lol. I have an abnormally large bum and wide hips so that's my target area as I'm scared if I put on 2-3lbs on holiday my cellulite will creep back lol

Evening ladies

Remembered to take pics of all my eats today ex. My Rice Krispies snack bar! Love those. Try not to have them too often as they're 4syns each but so nice. Really wanna get hold of these stix bars but can't find them anywhere!

Had an ok day at work today, but stressful but I kept myself busy. I'm getting fed up as I seem to be non stop running around while most of the others sit on their backsides!

Rhianna is going home soon, she had nuggets, chips and beans. What I wouldn't do to have that for dinner! Hopefully I will manage to drag Jamie to the gym in an hour... Just hope my dinner has gone down by then! It was soooo nice but feel like a fat slob now haha. I'm getting quite good at this cooking lark. Really struggled when I started sw but now it just comes naturally, so e days need a little planning but I'm loving it now. The funny thing is Jamie doesn't even know he's 'dieting/eating healthy' when I'm cooking!

Red

Breakfast (168cal)
Banana SF
Strawberries SF
Raspberries SF
Grapes SF
Clementine SF

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1398880728.559934.jpg

Lunch (286cal)
Wm roll HEx B
Bacon x 2 (fat removed F
Onion SF