Lose weight to gain a bikini bod! (May 2014)

Good morning hun,
Wow you look fab in both photos! You can really see the difference, I can't wait to see your holiday photo this year, you are going to look amazing!!
Hope you have a good day today.xx

Thank you Hun. I hope I am confident enough to have some photos done. Just glad I'm lower than what I was in 2nd pic, really gives me something to aim towards x x

Morning hun x u look fab!!
I've read a recipe for "cheat angel delight" using sugar free jelly & a Muller light, I'll try to find it on here & post the link x
Hv a good Friday hun, make sure ur boy treats u :eek: x L x

Sent from my ST23i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi Hun

Thank you :)
Oo yes please, really fancying it now!
Making a fruity desert tonight so if it looks half desent I'll post a pic :)

He did treat me, got me nandos and bought me some raybans.... Was trying for a make I've never heard of before but they were £273 and he weren't having it. They had diamonds on and everything lol

Being naughty at work ATM so will catch up later x x

Morning pebbles. Amazing difference in your photos with just a stone difference. I didnt think a stone would show like that. Youve really inspired me to be proud of my loss now. Thank you for sharing photos.
You looked lovely anyway so you must be making jamie a very happy fella. Well done. :D

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thank you bubble. I'm glad it's inspired you. It don't help being 5ft as every lb shows and looks like 5lb! I'm dreading my before and after holiday pics lol. I'm going to look terrible at the end haha.

I hope he is happy, told me the other day he's very proud of me and my body looks amazing... He's not said anything like that to me in over a year!

Awww.:) Hes every right to be proud and so do you. Keep that love alive hun;)
You will look fab on hols and will be a super star and back to it when your back. Just enjoy. X

Hi hun x just a quick pop by, only just got in, I'll b bk properly later x
What a lovely thing J said to you, you've got a good'un there hun xx
x L x

Awww.:) Hes every right to be proud and so do you. Keep that love alive hun;)
You will look fab on hols and will be a super star and back to it when your back. Just enjoy. X

I bloody hope so. Going to try and make good choices while I'm away but not going to deprive myself that's 4 sure!
X

Hi hun x just a quick pop by, only just got in, I'll b bk properly later x
What a lovely thing J said to you, you've got a good'un there hun xx
x L x

Hi Hun x
I dunno about that! He was probably just grovelling. He's only ever nice when he's gone something wrong... I.e going pub after work and telling me he was in a meeting! I was NOT impressed! X x

Hi Hun x
I dunno about that! He was probably just grovelling. He's only ever nice when he's gone something wrong... I.e going pub after work and telling me he was in a meeting! I was NOT impressed! X x

Ooooo, naughty boy!! :D got a pair of glasses out of it tho :eek: x L x

Yeah I know... Does piss me off though, I just think if he can lie about something like that what else is he lying about? (Not that he's very good at lying cos I can read him like a book) but you know what I mean.

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1399135947.250768.jpg

Here's the glasses, did want the gold& brown ones but these ones you can't see my eyes. (So I can perve over all the good looking men on holiday and no one will know ;) haha) jk, they block the light a little better.

How has your day been Hun? What you been doing x x

Ooooo pretty glasses hun :eek:
That's men for you, they don't realise the consequences of what they think is a "white lie"....my OH used to constantly do it when his ex used to get in touch (they hv 2 kids together). I basically put him in his place, but there will always b the odd slip up?

Anywho, went b'day shopping for our LO, 3 in just over a week, time has flown! Got everything but the cake so doing well. Also exchanged my crappy archos tablet for a Samsung tablet, cheaper & better, ideal!

Food wise, 100% bk on track, I'm definitely over my bad patch x
Having a cheeky drink tonight, then looking forward to a hopeful loss this time nxt week?!
What ru up to tonight hun? x L x

Ooooo pretty glasses hun :eek:
That's men for you, they don't realise the consequences of what they think is a "white lie"....my OH used to constantly do it when his ex used to get in touch (they hv 2 kids together). I basically put him in his place, but there will always b the odd slip up?

Anywho, went b'day shopping for our LO, 3 in just over a week, time has flown! Got everything but the cake so doing well. Also exchanged my crappy archos tablet for a Samsung tablet, cheaper & better, ideal!

Food wise, 100% bk on track, I'm definitely over my bad patch x
Having a cheeky drink tonight, then looking forward to a hopeful loss this time nxt week?!
What ru up to tonight hun? x L x

He's always had the little lie, but is always something stupid, that isn't even a big deal and usually gets him in more trouble for the lie than the truth would anyway? I don't get it, but apparently he's always been like it so I just brush it off. But after everything the last couple months I thought maybe he would have grown up a bit by now and realised that if he wants to go for a drunk there's nothing I can do about it, even if I wanted to. And the fact that he lies about it makes it look more sneaky, making me think he's up to something. I know he'd never cheat on me, as like I said I can read him like a book and he wouldn't be able to look me in the eye. But if your going to lie surely you'd do it about so something worth lying about? Rather than a little white lie which leads you digging yourself into a deeper hole???

Sorry lol.

Glad u got everything, no doubt you'll get more! I always do that! But what I say I'm going to limit myself to a month early, then see something and think "oh they end really like that!" And end up spending twice the amount lol. I'm terrible, especially with my little sister!

And nothing, he's gone out and I'm staying in. Probably better off apart fir a few hrs. Gunna do some fruit n cream in a but. Hopefully that will cheer me up a bit. Then that will leave with me with 30 syns for tomorrow incase we get a Chinese. You? Xx

Last edited:
Saturday 3rd may

Red

Breakfast
Strawberries SF
Grapes SF
Clementine SF
Coco pops snack bar 4.0

Lunch
WM roll HEx B
Bacon F
Egg F
Ketchup 1.0

Dinner
Fillet steak F
Sweetcorn SF
1.5tbsp ketchup 1.5

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1399153753.854884.jpg

Desert
Strawberries SF
Raspberries SF
Anchor light 2.0
Tsp choc shot 0.5

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1399153779.115936.jpg

Other
S.F energy drink F
Banana SF
1.5L water F

Syns - 9 (75/105)
Calories - 838

Good evening hun,

How are you now?
Wow your pudding looks lush. Might have to try copying that one night :) xx

Hi Hun
I must have been asleep when u posted that lol. Calmed down a little... Until he got in!! 2:15am, then decided to rifle my choc telling me he needed sugar so I told him where to go, then was telling me how he pulled (I usually don't mind as it's one of the older ladies up there, start flirting and dancing for a laugh) until he told me who it was!!! She's about 33 and the biggest sl** going, so much so she was getting her boobs out in front of Jamie and his sisters OH and she is engaged to one of Jamie's good friends. I was fuming. I will be having words when I see her. But apparently his sisters OHs mum walked up to her and said "your a dirty cow, your embarrassing yourself, they wouldn't go near you if their life depended on it so f*ck off home" lol.

Now I'm starting a 12hr shift, exhausted and peeved off :(

What have u got planned for today? X x

Morning hun x
Oh, that's not nice-although not sure what I'd b angrier about, the chocolate or the unclassy girl?! That's horrible waking up at 2am and then having to work a 12hr shift, make sure u take in a lot of fluids & keep ur energy up x ur definitely going to need ur holiday come the 13th!!!!
Hope today flies for u hun, pop over if u get 5 mins x L x

Morning Pebbles.
You've had a real crappy evening hun, feel bad i werent online to try and cheer you up. Is Jamie always like that? Winding you up about 'pulling' etc? Id be inclined to go out next fri without him and come back full of crap like that to let him taste his own medicine. But then id feel guilty for doing that.:rolleyes: Just annoying how they dont think sometimes. :mad:
I hope things are a little better tonight, you probably wont be in much of a mood to do much after 12hrs but hopefully a chinese and cuddle will make you feel better.
Have a quiet day mate hope it goes quick for you. X

Ah mate you must have been fuming.
If that had been Phil I would have gone mad at him for not getting out of the place that she was in. How awful, she sounds like a right slapper, she'd be in for a good slap if it was my bloke!
I hope work goes quickly for you. I used to work 12 hours so I know how they can drag, hopefully it wont be too bad for you and you can get home and get to bed. After being woken up in the night last night you must be tired today.xx

Morning hun x
Oh, that's not nice-although not sure what I'd b angrier about, the chocolate or the unclassy girl?! That's horrible waking up at 2am and then having to work a 12hr shift, make sure u take in a lot of fluids & keep ur energy up x ur definitely going to need ur holiday come the 13th!!!!
Hope today flies for u hun, pop over if u get 5 mins x L x

Hi Hun
Don't get me wrong im not one to sit in and tell him he's not going out, it just bugs me that it always seems to be when I'm working the next day. I know he doesn't do it deliberately but if were out and I want to stay out cos I have the day off he wants to go.

Work actually suprised me. It was a great laugh today. I think cos his mum and sister wasn't there it was a LOT more relaxed. I nearly wet myself laughing about 3times. I was left running the afternoon shift as the new medication month starts today and the deputy had to sort them out. It was just so nice to be really chilled out and relaxed and do everything at our own pace. Everything got none, no one was stressed, we had a laugh and even had time to sit and chat to the residents in between jobs.

How was your day yesterday? I'm waiting to leave for work so will come back on and have a proper catch up tonight xx

Morning Pebbles.
You've had a real crappy evening hun, feel bad i werent online to try and cheer you up. Is Jamie always like that? Winding you up about 'pulling' etc? Id be inclined to go out next fri without him and come back full of crap like that to let him taste his own medicine. But then id feel guilty for doing that.:rolleyes: Just annoying how they dont think sometimes. :mad:
I hope things are a little better tonight, you probably wont be in much of a mood to do much after 12hrs but hopefully a chinese and cuddle will make you feel better.
Have a quiet day mate hope it goes quick for you. X

Hiya Hun
I guess we all have those days!
He doesn't do it to wind me up, it's usually the older ladies up there (and anywhere!) that seem to like him, thee must be something about him lol and I know them all anyway so it never bothers me.
I know what you mean and I'd love to do that but it really wouldn't bother him! He's so laid back and trusts me a little too much, to the point I could go out and come back at 10am the next morning and he wouldn't even question me! Xx

Ah mate you must have been fuming.
If that had been Phil I would have gone mad at him for not getting out of the place that she was in. How awful, she sounds like a right slapper, she'd be in for a good slap if it was my bloke!
I hope work goes quickly for you. I used to work 12 hours so I know how they can drag, hopefully it wont be too bad for you and you can get home and get to bed. After being woken up in the night last night you must be tired today.xx

Hello Hun

Oh believe me I will be having words even I see her! And I had words with him too...not very nice ones.
Work was ok but ended up at the pub again, wasn't going to but Jamie's uncle dies yesterday so the whole family were up there having "family time" I guess. Which did confuse me as the last place id want to be is in a pub full of people having fun laughing and joking! Xx

Back