Lose weight to gain a bikini bod! (May 2014)

Ah bum! I hate it when plans go wrong. Hope you managed to get hold of your hairdresser and got your luscious locks tended to :)

Oh no hun, that's rubbish. The best laid plans hey :( Isn't there another cashpoint anywhere local to you or a shop where you could get cashback?

I would hate the thought of going away and having someone snooping around while I'm gone. Do you live with your MIL?

I hope you manage to get your hair sorted and the days starts to get better for you.xx

Thank goodness I got hold of the mil n she told me where her stash was!! The hairdresser replied and said I could have dropped it off later but there was no need. I walked to the only shop that had a cash machine that was in walking distance (that I had time for)

So I have even blonder hair now and am just on the way to town for my wax AAAH! I don't know why I do this to myself lol. Got to get some make up too and a little more fruit then I can go home and prep dinner!

I know, she does it every time we go away and says she's "tidying up" but to tidy up there's no need to go through my drawers etc. you just (if anything) Hoover, maybe dust etc. it does really piss me off! Yeah we do live with them as we are saving and decided there's no point renting in the meantime as it's just a waste of money :( xx

Ah bum! I hate it when plans go wrong. Hope you managed to get hold of your hairdresser and got your luscious locks tended to :)

I did thank you :). It's a lot brighter than usual but I should imagine I'll get used to it and it'll look even better when the sun comes out lol x

Have really been craving then raspberry sprinkled with dark chocolate MLs today. Went to tesco this afternoon and they've stopped doing them :( WAAAH!

I'm really really really trying not to demolish the huge bar of dairy milk I've got in my room. I don't know what's wrong with me :( like my mouth is watering at the thought of anything sweet & chocolatey.

Jamie's gone out to look at a leek at a friends house n I want him to hurry up so I can go some fruit with choc shot or something before I scoff all the chocolate in the house!!!

Extra Easy

Breakfast (114cal)
Cantaloupe melon SF
Honeydew melon SF
Strawberries SF
Grapes SF

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1399569427.465597.jpg

Lunch (301cal)
50/50 roll HEx B
Egg F
Lean bacon (fat removed) F
Ketchup 1.0

Dinner (486cal)
Chicken breast F
Mash F
Bourbon BBQ sauce 2.0
40g half fat cheddar HEx A
Bacon F
Onion SF
Sweetcorn SF

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1399569411.419574.jpg

Other (210cal)
Chinese chicken mug shot 3/4 F
Sf energy drink F
Fun size mars bar 3.0

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1399569437.963022.jpg

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1399569448.223876.jpg

Syns - 6.0 (41/105)
Calories - 1,112

Last edited:
Evening hun x
Me thinks ur * week next week could hv something to do with the chocolate craving lol?! :eek: I'm exactly the same x
Stay strong hun, you'll b glad of it on hols :eek:

How's the packing going? I'm so sad, I love making lists & packing!! :D Bet u can't believe ur going in a few days?! So jealous x

Hope u hv a good evening hun and that Jamies home soon.
x L x

Sent from my ST23i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Evening hun x
Me thinks ur * week next week could hv something to do with the chocolate craving lol?! :eek: I'm exactly the same x
Stay strong hun, you'll b glad of it on hols :eek:

How's the packing going? I'm so sad, I love making lists & packing!! :D Bet u can't believe ur going in a few days?! So jealous x

Hope u hv a good evening hun and that Jamies home soon.
x L x

Ah I totally didn't think about that!!!
It's so weird with me, most people stuff their faces at that TOTM but I seem to eat a lot less and only want chocolate! Jamie used to buy me a big bar every time I was due lol.

I LOVE making lists, and packing, unpacking and packing again to make sure I haven't missed anything hehe. I've still not put anything in the suitcase, like I said to lmn I just got my evening clothes ready, and my toiletries and sun screen that I've bought are all in a bag together so I've just gotta try on my summer clothes and hope they fit as I've not bought anything to wear for the day lol. But I'll do that In the morning or at some point when Jamie goes out to keep me occupied. I'm trying to leave it a while so the weekend doesn't drag.

Na I can't believe it at all! Feels so weird! But I know the next few days are going to seem like weeks and I'm dreading it.

I had a fun size mars bar so 3 syns. Could have been worse!

How's your day been Hun? X x

Ah I totally didn't think about that!!!
It's so weird with me, most people stuff their faces at that TOTM but I seem to eat a lot less and only want chocolate! Jamie used to buy me a big bar every time I was due lol.

I LOVE making lists, and packing, unpacking and packing again to make sure I haven't missed anything hehe. I've still not put anything in the suitcase, like I said to lmn I just got my evening clothes ready, and my toiletries and sun screen that I've bought are all in a bag together so I've just gotta try on my summer clothes and hope they fit as I've not bought anything to wear for the day lol. But I'll do that In the morning or at some point when Jamie goes out to keep me occupied. I'm trying to leave it a while so the weekend doesn't drag.

Na I can't believe it at all! Feels so weird! But I know the next few days are going to seem like weeks and I'm dreading it.

I had a fun size mars bar so 3 syns. Could have been worse!

How's your day been Hun? X x

Hi hun x
I never used to crave anything really during totm, but since having a baby, I crave chocolate every month!! :mad: but a little doesn't do any harm, well done for only giving in to a fun sized bar :eek:

Im glad irs not just me who's a bit ocd with lists and packing lol, im writing one now for what I need tomorrow as well as picnic food items for our birthday day out on Tuesday :eek: love it!!

My day started well with my detox loss, had some lovely quality time with my little girl, then got all down when I had to go to work in the afternoon-i honestly could've cried. But was home by 6, nice supper, LO fast asleep so might hv a cheeky glass of vino to celebrate my detox loss this morning :eek: just need to work hard to keep it off for Saturday's wi! :eek:

Well, I hope the weekend flies for u hun x ru flying early on Tuesday? How long will u b gone 4? x L x

Sent from my SM-T310 using MiniMins.com mobile app

ooo i love a good list too!! Hubby goes nuts at all the bits of paper everywhere, he doesn't understand why I don't just write it on my phone in the notes section. It's far more pleasurable to write it on paper, old skool! :)

Not long until your holibobs, have to admit to being jealous!

Morning pebbles? How many sleeps til hols? Bet you're really excited now. Have a good friday. X

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi hun x
I never used to crave anything really during totm, but since having a baby, I crave chocolate every month!! :mad: but a little doesn't do any harm, well done for only giving in to a fun sized bar :eek:

Im glad irs not just me who's a bit ocd with lists and packing lol, im writing one now for what I need tomorrow as well as picnic food items for our birthday day out on Tuesday :eek: love it!!

My day started well with my detox loss, had some lovely quality time with my little girl, then got all down when I had to go to work in the afternoon-i honestly could've cried. But was home by 6, nice supper, LO fast asleep so might hv a cheeky glass of vino to celebrate my detox loss this morning :eek: just need to work hard to keep it off for Saturday's wi! :eek:

Well, I hope the weekend flies for u hun x ru flying early on Tuesday? How long will u b gone 4? x L x

Sent from my SM-T310 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I wonder why that happens, I never used to crave anything or get any pain until a few years ago. I used to get so I'll too, excruciating belly ache, back ache, head ache and id be sick. I used to have to book the few days I'd be on off of work. Seems to have calmed down a little the last few months but I do get the odd bad one. I read somewhere the other day that our cycles change every so often, maybe that's it?

Our flight is at 4:30 on Tuesday, but we have to check in at 2:30 so will probably leave about 12:30. I hate later flights but we had no choice. I'd much rather fly first thing in the morning. We will be back home around 2am Saturday 24th. So 10days. X x

ooo i love a good list too!! Hubby goes nuts at all the bits of paper everywhere, he doesn't understand why I don't just write it on my phone in the notes section. It's far more pleasurable to write it on paper, old skool! :)

Not long until your holibobs, have to admit to being jealous!

I agree lol, and if doesn't look neat you have to scrap it and start again? Or is that just me?! He he.

I can't wait, but in 4days I'll be going and in 14 I'll be back for another year or more :(

Morning pebbles? How many sleeps til hols? Bet you're really excited now. Have a good friday. X

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Morning Hun

4 sleeps!!!! But I know on Monday I prob won't sleep at all lol, whether it's excitement, worrying about the flight or worrying I haven't packed something! Lol x x

Good morning hun,
One less sleep till your holiday!!
Have you got work again before you go away?
Have fun packing.xx

Hi Hun

I know :) I tried to go back to sleep when we woke up saying to Jamie "the longer we sleep, the quicker we will go" lol. He wouldn't have it! Just hope I get a lie in at some point over the weekend! X x

Morning ladies

3 more sleeps!!! Still haven't packed lol, but gave the bedroom a good blitz so it's nice and fresh for when we come back, threw away a fur in sack and a half full of stuff! I'm such a hoarder lol.

Had a few too many syns yesterday so I now feel very bad lol, just hoping we don't end up having a BBQ today (got a feeling we will) as Jamie's bored already and something g like that usually crops up cos he's not made any plans for the pub....YET!

How are you all? Glad it's the weekend?

Extra Easy

Breakfast
Smooth toffee ML F
Strawberries SF
Banana SF

Lunch
Corn on cob SF
Chicken breast F
Tortilla wrap 10.0
Lettuce SF
Pineapple SF
Tbsp coleslaw 3.0
Small handful chips 3.0

Dinner
Pasta F
Chicken breast F
Pasta sauce 4.0
Lettuce SF
Red onion SF
Cucumber SF
40g half fat cheddar HEx A
Sweet onion sauce 1.0

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1399720466.217659.jpg

Other
Diet coke F

Syns - 21.0 (62/105)
Calories - 1,523

And I saw my baby yesterday, miss him so much just had to take pics. Jamie won't let me bring him home :( but he hates everyone at my mums and will only have cuddles with me, feel so sorry for him :( haha. Soppy cow!

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1399720545.395145.jpg

Afternoon hun xx
Hv to say that melted cheese looks lush :eek: definitely not BBQ weather here today :(

Us women r pretty bad ar hoarding, I'm guilty too lol nice to hv a good clear out though, our wardrobes r bursting at the seems with old clothes but I always find an excuse not to do it! :rolleyes:

3 sleeps, exciting!!! God I wish we were off on holiday somewhere warm, been over a decade since I've been away :(

Hope u hv a good Saturday hun, dnt worry too much about yesterday's syns, salad & water today lol x L x

Afternoon hun xx
Hv to say that melted cheese looks lush :eek: definitely not BBQ weather here today :(

Us women r pretty bad ar hoarding, I'm guilty too lol nice to hv a good clear out though, our wardrobes r bursting at the seems with old clothes but I always find an excuse not to do it! :rolleyes:

3 sleeps, exciting!!! God I wish we were off on holiday somewhere warm, been over a decade since I've been away :(

Hope u hv a good Saturday hun, dnt worry too much about yesterday's syns, salad & water today lol x L x

Hi Hun.
Well it's not raining here, but it's bloody windy! Just looking after Jamie's friends little girl while they've gone to get some decking to do another friends garden, so looks like me and Skye are gunna be bored shitless sitting in the garden watching them as the person who's house it is isn't in until later! BOOO! Lol.

Mine wasn't even clothes today lol, I'm like u, I just say.. When I lose weight it will fit me again.... If input weight on it will be the only thing that fits me lol.

Omg I couldn't imagine leaving it that long. Why dontbu have a look at a last min thing Hun? I saw some fur Tunisia last year for £200each! And Tunisia is lovely.m, we went there 2yrs ago.

I don't think today's going to be too much better food wise by the sound of it, got a feeling it's going to be BBQ or take away :( and I won't have any choice as we will be round someone else's house. If it was at home it would be ok. Drinking loads of water though lol x

So yesterday's food wasn't great! Had it all planned out and then Jamie goes and stuffs it up! Had kfc then we shared a tuna mayo sandwich for tea up the pub about 9oclock lol. Had a few too many vodkas and enjoyed my myself a little too much I think! Lol.

Now in a dilemma... To drink or not to drink today? Can't decide! But I've decided I'm starting my "holiday" today so will not be following the plan 100%, I'll still be keeping a note of what I'm eating but I've just been so hungry today it would never work! I've already had a banana, orange juice, strawberry milkshake, nibble of chocolate, can of coke, bacon sarnie, about 3pibts of water and a chicken roast! I can't help it!! Also I didn't make the dinner so do t know exactly how everything was cooked and if oils were used etc. then going to my mums tomorrow for another roast as a last supper lol

Extra Easy

Breakfast (328cal)
Egg (cooked in fry light) F
2 x bacon (removed fat) F
Baked beans F
Tbsp ketchup 1.0
Grapes SF

Lunch (690cal)
KFC
3 chicken strips 9.0
Chips 11.0
Corn on cob F
Diet coke F

Dinner (163cal)
1 x wm bread HEx B
Tuna F
Mayo 2.0
Red onion SF
Cucumber SF

Other (63cal)
Clementine SF
SF raspberry jelly 0.5
2 x mikado sticks 1.0

Syns - 24.5 (85.5/105)
Calories -1,224

Good evening Hun,
happy holidays!! You are so close now I bet you're really excited. What time do you leave tomorrow?
So did you decide to drink in the end today?xx

Hi lmn
Yes I did drink, far too much! Made myself look a right prat!
Anyway, I'm still in bed and Jamie's gone to get his hair cut so I really should get up, bathed and dressed and put my last min bits in suitcase. Getting so anxious now, been awake half the night and feel sick as a pig now! I hate flying! Glad I've got my diazepam to take just before we take off!

I hope you are ok and I'm sure I'll be on here at some point in the next 10days if I can't get on before we take off.

Good luck over the next few WIs I'm sure you'll do amazing, you usually do! Xxx

Back