Lose weight to gain a bikini bod! (May 2014)

Hope you have a fantastic holiday.

Thanks Hun.

WI this morning was 8st12lb so I managed to reach my mini goal. Now to keep off as much as possible! Xx

Well done pebbles. Happy holidays have yourself a lovely time. X

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well done on wi hun!! Hope ur having a fab time!!! Xx

Sent from my ST23i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Woohoo well done for your mini goal! Hope you're having a fab holiday x

Hey ladies thanks for your messages. Wifi is a but crap in hotel so when we go to a bar with free wifi I'll update and check your diaries.

I'm having a great time, and will take lots of pics xxx

Hi hun x
Glad ur having a fab time! Hope u get a chance to pop by & tell us all about it. Hv a drink 4 me :eek: x L x

Sent from my ST23i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi lovelies :)
How are you all? I'll try catch up on diaries as much as I can as of now and throughout the evening when I get a spare 10 mins, anything interesting happened?

+3lb. I CANT BELIEVE IT!!!
I'm going to enjoy this weekend then be back on plan 100000% on Monday!

I'm home! :( we were so glad to be back in our own bed at 3:30 this morning! And now we have another night out of it, we bought a load of snide t shirts over there and are going to do a boot fair with my mum tomorrow morning down leysdowb to see how well we do, hoping to go back out there in 5/6weeks and fill up 2-4 suitcases to sell, hopefully then we'll be able to make up for the last few months not putting any money into our savings and if it all goes well the man we spoke to said he will send us pictures of what he has and shop them to us, fingers crossed!

We had a lovely time but have some very sad news, the day we got out there we found out I was pregnant, really wasn't expecting it all, just did the test to rule it out as my bikinis were white and pink apart from one and didn't want to have any accidents! But Tuesday I started bleeding. So I am going to the drs on Tuesday as that's no 3 now so they should start to investigate. We were very very sad but decided not to let it affect our holiday (as much as we could anyway)

We had a lot of problems at the airport too, computers broke down do was waiting 2 hrs just to check in and drop bags off, then they had 2 queues mixed up so we nearly all ended up on the wrong plane, then the flight was delayed by 40 minutes, then when we landed to air bridge broke down so we was waiting for 40 minutes before we could get off the plane, and I had a little girl sitting behind me on the flight talking to her dad about the plane crashing or landing in the sea or if it caught alight, I was not impressed as I hate flying! Then when we had collected our suitcases we got searched!
And to top it all off I have shattered my phone! Bloody wasp landed on my back and I **** myself and the phone just flew out of my hand!
What a cuffuffle! Lol.

I have a few pics on my phone but the rest are on camera so will post them when I've got them on the laptop etc.

Don't mind my shiny face, I hate the first picture!

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1400939619.598765.jpg

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1400939633.202952.jpg

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1400939653.906951.jpg

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1400939672.965403.jpg

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1400939693.644065.jpg
(While we were away our baby had babies, she had 3 but one didn't make it, going to see them soon and get to look after them next weekend as got to stay at mums, they'll be crawling around by then too)

I'm so sorry for your loss! I really hope they manage to get to the bottom of it and can help you carry to full term. I was told is never have kids naturally and here I am 3 sprats better off :) proof that miracles can happen so keep the faith!

You look amazing in your pics!! I would love to have your body. Glad you had a nice holiday despite the bad news.

Good luck at the car boot tomorrow! X

Awww little kitties!!!

Hi hun x
Welcome back, I've missed you!!!
Glad you had a goid holiday, apart from the obvious though x I'm sorry if I sound naive, but do you think youve miscarried again? So sorry hun x you definitely deserve an investigation, this isn't fair to you or Jamie.

What a palaver actually getting to your destination! I haven't been abroad since before 9/11 but I can imagine its horrendous trying to actually just get abroad these days! The pics look fab, you're such a cute couple :eek: love your side tattoo too x
Gorgeous kittens! We we're debating whether to get one for Freya's Birthday, but decided to leave it a while-shes so boisterous & would keep it prisoner! :eek:

Detoxes have been successful, it's me and my bad habits which then let me down and undo all the good work! Not doing too bad overall, only 0.5 gain from my lowest weight, just 1lb to lose this week and I'll b 9 stone, even though I got down to 8.13, that was after a detox, came back on after I had a slip up! :eek: no detox, fasting for me this week, just 100% sw so I know that any loss is sustainable.

Any who hun, great having u bk. Take care of yourself especially as bank holiday means an extra day before seeing a doctor I'm sure?
Have a good evening x L x

Sent from my SM-T310 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Oh pebbles im sorry about your news. :(
Big hug- ill have a good old catch up when im back. You will get there mate.

You look fab in your pics! Very jealous! Lol :D

Xxxxx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thank you ladies, sounds horrible I know but I expected it tbh, after 2 I just knew something wasn't right and if you have 2 in a row you're more likely to have another.

Yes ellejay, it was exactly like my first one :( and back at work today & all week so going to try for an appointment tomorrow afternoon, fingers crossed.
Me and Jamie had a long chat as I'm convinced the problem is with me and I asked him outright if it is, and I can't have kids would he want to go and he said no, he wants to be with me, he could have a baby with anyone but he'd rather have me. So that made me feel a little better.
Glad to see your not going to be starving yourself this week! Just remember lots of water ;)

Long week for me again, glad to be getting back on plan today, feel like I need it! Hoping for 2-3lb this week as it's my first week back on it and I'm changing my wi day to Wednesday do that gives me two extra days.

Will come back later, off to work I go :( xxx

Extra Easy

Breakfast
Strawberry ML F
Strawberries SF
Grapes SF
Clementine SF

Lunch
2 x wm bread 1 HEx B + 2
Tuna F
Mayo 2.0
Sweetcorn SF

Dinner
1/2 handful chips 2.0
S&s chicken 2.0
Beef with mushrooms F
Chicken chow mein 1.0
Beef chop suey 2.0

Other
2 pint water F
250ml peach water F
3 x 250ml diet coke F

Calories - 1,070
Syns - 11/135

Today's foods, unfortunately didn't go as planned, subway salad for lunch and tuna jacket for dinner, instead went to the pub and got Chinese but had tuna sandwich for lunch, still within my syns so not too disappointed. Could have been worse. Set up the step counter on MFP so I'll be seeing how I do, only 7,000 steps today, so not too bad but not too great.

Hope everyone's ok, can't wait for my dinner tomorrow, and really looking forward to having a night in in front if the tv

Hope everyone had had a good bank holiday weekend, all back to work tomorrow? Another 5 days before I get 2 days off! Xxx

Foods looking good! Straight back on the wagon, well done you xx

Back