Lose weight to gain a bikini bod! (May 2014)

Evening ladies. Hope everyone is doing well. I've been shattered today! Don't know what's up with me, really struggling without my energy drinks the last few days!
Called the drs and asked for a call back, doctor literally just rung me and basically said I have to go in next week and "talk" so looks like this is going to be a loooong waiting game!

Anyway, tucked up in bed already, need a nice early night!

Extra Easy

Breakfast
Strawberries SF
Grapes SF
Cherries SF
Clementine SF
Fat free yogurt F

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1401214701.206099.jpg

Lunch
Chicken F
40g half fat cheddar HEx A
Lettuce SF
Cucumber SF
Onion SF
Spring onion SF
Red pepper SF
Sweet onion sauce 1.0

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1401214720.072969.jpg

Dinner
Lamb leg steaks F
Mint seasoning F
Roast pots (fry light) F
Broccoli SF
Cauliflower SF
Carrots SF
Honey glazed parsnips 2.0
Yorkshire pudding 2.5
Gravy 1.0

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1401214735.987613.jpg

Other
Alpen light bar HEx B
1L Sparkling elderflower water F
1L sf squash F

Syns - 6.5 (17.5/135)
Calories - 966

Red

Breakfast
Strawberries SF
Grapes SF
Clementine SF
Aldi FF vanilla yogurt 1.0

Lunch
Ham F
40g half fat cheddar HEx A
Lettuce SF
Cucumber SF
Red onion SF
Spring onion SF
Tbsp sweet onion sauce 1.0

Dinner
Diced chicken breast F
Carrots SF
Onion SF
1/4 chicken casserole mix 1.5
Dumplings 10.0

Other
Banana SF
Peach sparkling water F

Syns - 13.5 (31/135)
Calories - 991

Looks like I'm on my own lol

Had an alrightish day today, didn't stop at work today, didn't even sit down. Was a bit pissed off actually, I seemed to be the only one doing anything?

Had a lot of syns today, got quite a lot tomorrow too, stating at my mums for a few days while Jamie does the bathroom, and gotta look after the kittens. Gives me a break from the in laws, at home anyway. Although now I've got to put up with my sister and her boyfriend!

Hope to hear from someone soon, feeling a little lonely lol.

Extra Easy

Breakfast
Strawberries SF
Grapes SF
Cantaloupe melon SF
Honeydew melon SF
Slice WM bread HEx B
Tbsp reduced sugar jam 1.0

Lunch
6" Italian 9.0
Tuna mayo 3.0
Lettuce SF
Cucumber SF
Red onion SF
Sweetcorn SF
Gherkins SF
Sweet onion sauce 1.0

Dinner
Chicken breast F
30g cheddar HEx A
BBQ marinade 1.0
Mashed potato F
Red onion SF
Carrots SF
Corn on the cob SF
Ketchup 1.0

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1401393614.082104.jpg

Other
Sugar free red bull F
Banana SF
Approx 100ml peach water F
Dr pepper zero F

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1401393658.546024.jpg

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1401393668.797844.jpg

Syns - 16 (47/135)
Calories - 1,074

Sorry to hear you're feeling a bit down mate :( food sounds great! Is Jamie staying at your mums too this week?

Aw thanks for replying lol. Yeah he is, he's doing the bathroom tomorrow and Saturday while I'm at work, wouldn't have come on my own, would be a bit awkward with just my sister n her bf, don't like being without Jamie ATM anyway since the holiday and what's been happening the last few months. How u been mate? X

Hi honey, youre never alone xx

Well done on the sneaky 3lb loss! :D fab to feel ur bk to pre-holiday weight, jammy so n so :eek:

Will b nice 2b home for a bit, think I'd go insane living with my ILs! And u get to c those cute kittens! :eek:

What's ur plan for tomorrow then if u no ur gonna syn? Weekend plans? xLx

Sent from my SM-T310 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I can't imagine how tough it's been for you. Are you going to keep trying to give yourselves a break for a while? Be nice if you can get out of the crazy MILs house!

Well I have a drs app next Tuesday so I'll just see what he has to say really, not sure if u have to wait while having tests or not so I really haven't got a clue ATM :/
Any time away is like heaven lol. Think we will only be here til Saturday evening, Sunday if I can get my own way lol

Hi honey, youre never alone xx

Well done on the sneaky 3lb loss! :D fab to feel ur bk to pre-holiday weight, jammy so n so :eek:

Will b nice 2b home for a bit, think I'd go insane living with my ILs! And u get to c those cute kittens! :eek:

What's ur plan for tomorrow then if u no ur gonna syn? Weekend plans? xLx

Thanks Hun lol.

I'm surprised I haven't killed them yet!
Well I'm just gunna be as good as I can all day, it's only my dinner that will be synned, having tacos. Won't be too bad as still have my sf with it, it's just the shells and sauces etc.
working tomorrow and Saturday 8-1, then Saturday night were at our friends house to watch the boxing, then Jamie is working Sunday. We have a funeral Monday so no doubt will have a few drinks then? But no great plans, just hope we get a take away on Saturday that I can get away with doing low syn? Not sure what we are getting just yet.
What about you? Xx

Really hope you get some answers! I would take a bet that they'll want to check your homone levels, especially progesterone which is the one most important for maintaining a healthy pregnancy. If it turns out to be something like that you can take supplements to boost your levels. Fingers crossed it's something really easy to sort xxx

Really hope you get some answers! I would take a bet that they'll want to check your homone levels, especially progesterone which is the one most important for maintaining a healthy pregnancy. If it turns out to be something like that you can take supplements to boost your levels. Fingers crossed it's something really easy to sort xxx

Thanks num, I had read up about that actually, that, blood clotting disorders and thyroids, but I had my thyroid checked a few months ago.
Just hope they can get on with it straight away, you know what they can be like, keep you waiting for 2-3 months! Xxx

Morning ladies

Couldn't stop staring at them kittens last night and this morning! They've got so big since I saw them on Saturday!
Off to work and I'm absolutely shattered, don't know what's up with me the last few days, working tomorrow too :(
Hope your all feeling a little more energetic than me!

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1401431446.972190.jpg

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1401431460.342456.jpg

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1401431471.532209.jpg

Love the one where they're all snuggled up! Soooo cute x

Thanks Hun lol.

I'm surprised I haven't killed them yet!
Well I'm just gunna be as good as I can all day, it's only my dinner that will be synned, having tacos. Won't be too bad as still have my sf with it, it's just the shells and sauces etc.
working tomorrow and Saturday 8-1, then Saturday night were at our friends house to watch the boxing, then Jamie is working Sunday. We have a funeral Monday so no doubt will have a few drinks then? But no great plans, just hope we get a take away on Saturday that I can get away with doing low syn? Not sure what we are getting just yet.
What about you? Xx

Morning hun xx
Omg those kittens r too cute! I would've been the same, jusr staring at them x

Not too synful a weekend hun, ur so good when u even work out syns for take out! We're having fish & chips tomorrow for tea from a fab chippy, I've not had one since I was pregnant! Going to eat inside of the fish (so will b free) & not too fussed about the chips tbh, I'll hv a few but hoping not too many syns :rolleyes: but given Sunday is when I kick things into touch, a treat on Saturday is just what I need :eek:

Hope work flies for you this morning, not too bad a shift.
Lovely and sunny here today, hoping to make the most of it before work later, hope you see some too x
Have a good day hun xLx

KITTEHS!!!! So cute! Hope work hasn't been too Bad and that you have an awesome weekend! Enjoy being free from the Inlaws for a bit :)

Morning hun xx
Omg those kittens r too cute! I would've been the same, jusr staring at them x

Not too synful a weekend hun, ur so good when u even work out syns for take out! We're having fish & chips tomorrow for tea from a fab chippy, I've not had one since I was pregnant! Going to eat inside of the fish (so will b free) & not too fussed about the chips tbh, I'll hv a few but hoping not too many syns :rolleyes: but given Sunday is when I kick things into touch, a treat on Saturday is just what I need :eek:

Hope work flies for you this morning, not too bad a shift.
Lovely and sunny here today, hoping to make the most of it before work later, hope you see some too x
Have a good day hun xLx

Hi Hun
I know! I'm so gunna miss them when we go home, hopefully my sister has to work long and unsociable hours so we can come back ;) we've got til Friday til my mums back lol.
I google everything to work out roughly how many syns I'm gunna be using. I know I'm gunna have to be extra good after sat night though to keep that 3lb off, or more!
I just looked, 227g chips is 17.5 syns :) should be plenty, I had half that last time I had fish n chips n ate all of the fish with batter for 10syns (small) and 15 (med) not sure about large though! One naughty meal won't do u any harm!

We saw some sun too, not too warm with it though! Work was ****! Really don't want to go tomorrow!

Getting a bit worried about the kittens as the mum hasn't been up to them since 2pclock. And Jamie said my cat (the male) was in the box lying with them this morning :/ just don't want her to reject them. She didn't even come running when they were crying. One has opened her eyes though, first day :) took another pic but she looks like a rat lol
Gunna have to keep an eye on them, if she doesn't go to them I might have to get up through the night and feed them?

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1401465634.758362.jpg

KITTEHS!!!! So cute! Hope work hasn't been too Bad and that you have an awesome weekend! Enjoy being free from the Inlaws for a bit :)

Hi num
They are adorable! Fat little things though! The last litter there were 5 so they were much smaller.
And you, what have you got planned?
Oh I'm loving it! Managed to keep away from the MIL at work today too lol

Thanks for the syns calculation hun, not as bad as I thought, looking forward to it so much! Eat them by the sea then go 4 an ice cream, not too bad a way to hv a treat before the hard work begins on Sunday! Starting power walking, up mountains and across a beach to keep it interesting, as well as signing up to a 30 fitness challenge.on Facebook! Need to get toning this tummy by my birthday! 30 days and counting :eek:

Hope we get some nice weather tomorrow too, especially in the afternoon so u can enjoy some too

Hope the kittens mum perks up soon, poor thing x
xLx

Sent from my ST23i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks for the syns calculation hun, not as bad as I thought, looking forward to it so much! Eat them by the sea then go 4 an ice cream, not too bad a way to hv a treat before the hard work begins on Sunday! Starting power walking, up mountains and across a beach to keep it interesting, as well as signing up to a 30 fitness challenge.on Facebook! Need to get toning this tummy by my birthday! 30 days and counting :eek:

Hope we get some nice weather tomorrow too, especially in the afternoon so u can enjoy some too

Hope the kittens mum perks up soon, poor thing x
xLx

Sounds like fun Hun, wish I had time to do something like that. I pay £40 for my gym and can't be asked to go there? Should really get my bum in gear or cancel it. I do sit ups and crunches to do my tummy, even 30 of each seemed to help me.
I'd love to have fish chips n a nice cream on a proper beach, used to love that as a kid!
I was thinking about minimins and fb today, isn't it weird how 90% of the people don't have their names on here? We don't know who anyone is but all give each other more support than friends and family, it's so weird. It's like leading a double life isn't it? I do t think I've ever even had anyone ask me my real name lol.
I bet your looking forward to it! I've still got 10 months til my next one lol.

I hope so too, would be nice to be able to get in the garden.

She's gone up to them now but she keeps moving when they're trying to feed. Maybe she just needed a break. Xx

Ok so today is going to go REALLY tits up! Having my tacos, and my sister got some wedges to go with it (I love wedges!) I'm only going to have a few, but she bought me a cadburys chocolate doughnut too and I know I won't be able to resist! It's about 16syns!!!! And I'm gulping down a fosters as we speak (oooops!) 7.5syns, no doubt I'll have a glass of wine too. I'm going to have to be super good next week, low syn/free meals, might even try SE on mon & tues ready for wi weds morning! X

Ok so today is going to go REALLY tits up! Having my tacos, and my sister got some wedges to go with it (I love wedges!) I'm only going to have a few, but she bought me a cadburys chocolate doughnut too and I know I won't be able to resist! It's about 16syns!!!! And I'm gulping down a fosters as we speak (oooops!) 7.5syns, no doubt I'll have a glass of wine too. I'm going to have to be super good next week, low syn/free meals, might even try SE on mon & tues ready for wi weds morning! X

Enjoy hun, we all need a treat now and again!! :D:beer:

Back