Lose weight to gain a bikini bod! (May 2014)

Aw no, poor you! I hope they get to the bottom of it soon.

Hi hun x
Im back :D been good initially, but past couple of days have been appalling! Need to have a good talk with myself, back on plan today & upping the exercise. Im going to ve doinv the 5:2 fasting too, I saw great results last time.
Hos are you feeling today hun? Any better? What are you doing today? Lis xx

Sent from my SM-T310 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Oh no. Do you think that you are eating something that is triggering it?

I don't think so, all I had yesterday was fruit & yogurt and salad, and when it started on Sunday I had fajitas. The only thing that's the same would be peppers and red onion, and I have them nearly every day?

It seems ok today, I've git some tablets for muscle spasms so I'll take them if it starts again. I'll carry on taking my antibiotics and take my sample back and see what happens. X

Hi everyone x

Git a few mins while I catch up on last nights eastenders, just had lunch (very very late lunch)!

Looking forward to my dinner tonight. Going to try and make potato salad, I'm not a great lover of it but I'm going to give it a go, having it with BBQ pulled pork, coleslaw and maybe sw chips!

Feeling better this afternoon, it's so weird how my belly just blew up last night, I said to Jamie it felt really bloated and he said yeah I can see. When I took my clothes off I looked about 5months pregnant! I can't see it being a water infection now, but I doubt the dr will listen to me until I've finished my antibiotics. But hey ho.

I've been struggling getting time to come on here the last few days, just don't seem to have any "me" time what so ever! Can't wait for this holiday, 17 days! Not that I'm counting. I've hardly seem Jamie the last few days either :(

I think everything is getting in too of me ATM, and I still have recieved my appointment for the hospital.

Rant over! Be back later! Xx

Hi hun x
Im back :D been good initially, but past couple of days have been appalling! Need to have a good talk with myself, back on plan today & upping the exercise. Im going to ve doinv the 5:2 fasting too, I saw great results last time.
Hos are you feeling today hun? Any better? What are you doing today? Lis xx

Sent from my SM-T310 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi Hun

I'm so glad you're back!
I think that's the best idea, no detoxing!

It was still bad this morning but seems ok now. Touch wood! I was at work, went home, prepped dinner, had a bath, fell asleep, had dinner, got dressed, went to the pub, went to shopping centre now going back to pub! Won't be out long though, hayfevers playing up and I feel like my left eye is about to burst lol.

What about you? Had a good day? Xx

Hi Hun

I'm so glad you're back!
I think that's the best idea, no detoxing!

It was still bad this morning but seems ok now. Touch wood! I was at work, went home, prepped dinner, had a bath, fell asleep, had dinner, got dressed, went to the pub, went to shopping centre now going back to pub! Won't be out long though, hayfevers playing up and I feel like my left eye is about to burst lol.

What about you? Had a good day? Xx

Hey hun xx
Food sounds fab (even tho.I'm a veggie :) ) having a few drinks with the girls in my family, wi tomorrow but I'll b drawing a line under it x
Hows ur night going xLx

Sent from my ST23i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Fridays foods

Red

Breakfast
Banana SF
Banana & custard ML 0.5

Lunch
2 great white bread HEx B + 2.0
Ham F
DL cheese slices HEx A
Melon SF
Grapes SF

Dinner
BBQ pulled pork F
Sw chips F
Coleslaw 3.0
Homemade potato salad 1.0

Other
1L peach water 1.0
Clementine SF
Corona 7.5
Water/squash F

Syns - 15 (29/105)
Calories - 1,483

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1402756234.511989.jpgImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1402756244.826433.jpg

Hi pebbles, I've been off plan this week and haven't been on here in a few days - have you tried calling the hospital regarding your appointment? It's really not fair for them to let you wait this long!

You've been doing so well and well done on your loss - I've just got some veg out to make soup for work as I know I've put on this week I'm so up and down all the time really abnoying

Hi pebbles, I've been off plan this week and haven't been on here in a few days - have you tried calling the hospital regarding your appointment? It's really not fair for them to let you wait this long!

You've been doing so well and well done on your loss - I've just got some veg out to make soup for work as I know I've put on this week I'm so up and down all the time really abnoying

Hi Minnie
No I haven't, if I haven't got my letter by weds I will do.

We all have those weeks so I wouldn't worry, just draw a line under it and start afresh. I think I'm going to have to after today! I can feel the munch monster coming out hehe. But oh well, we can't not treat ourselves every now and then xxx

Hi Minnie No I haven't, if I haven't got my letter by weds I will do. We all have those weeks so I wouldn't worry, just draw a line under it and start afresh. I think I'm going to have to after today! I can feel the munch monster coming out hehe. But oh well, we can't not treat ourselves every now and then xxx

Exactly! I've just made some soup for work so hopefully that will be all the super free and free I need to turn this around!

Sometimes I really hate the nhs! My friend has had gallstones since Christmas and they weren't doing anything about it - I had enough last Friday and took her to a and e and was screaming in there for someone to help us she was rolling around in agony - her op is the 24th of this month!! Sometimes you have got to throw your toys out the pram and scream!! Some things are urgent but they don't see it like that we are all put in a que, I think yours is urgent so give them a ca to chase ASAP! Xx

Exactly! I've just made some soup for work so hopefully that will be all the super free and free I need to turn this around!

Sometimes I really hate the nhs! My friend has had gallstones since Christmas and they weren't doing anything about it - I had enough last Friday and took her to a and e and was screaming in there for someone to help us she was rolling around in agony - her op is the 24th of this month!! Sometimes you have got to throw your toys out the pram and scream!! Some things are urgent but they don't see it like that we are all put in a que, I think yours is urgent so give them a ca to chase ASAP! Xx

I'm sure you will do fine! I must make some more soup, just haven't had the time lately.

I know what you mean, my friend also has gall stones and they just keep fobbing her off with painkillers and asking that she have scans every 8 weeks. Another friend has a lot of problems regarding Pcos, endometriosis, bleeding between periods and after naughties and a lot of pain and has been ttc for 3 yrs. they have her down as urgent but have lost her scan results& pictures twice!

I have just done some research and people are saying their reception is useless and have had to chase them up for weeks and weeks, can't get through, messages not answered and then when they finally did it took 10weeks for appointment letter to come through and appointments were up to 16 weeks after that. A few of them had said that they had had another mc while waiting for their letter!

It's discussing! Xx

Hi guys

Had a bit of a poop few days tbh. Think I've got an eye infection or something, it's red, painful, watering and sensitive to light. I can't wear my contact lenses and can't go out the house. I'm hoping it's better tomorrow, can't lose another 2shifts after last week.
Think it's safe to say I've not had the best few weeks tbh! Don't know if it's a stress thing or just bad timing.

Going to put my sunglasses on in a little but, go downstairs (I'm still in bed in the dark!) put so e washing on, sort out tomorrow's foods and have a quick shower.

Saturday

Breakfast
2 great white bread
Bacon (fat removed)
Egg
Ketchup

Lunch
4 crispy duck pancakes (pub)
3 mouthfuls choc fudge cake

Dinner
Few bar nibbles;
Cocktail sausages, small egg mayo sandwich, small ham sandwich, bit of quiche

Other
4 squares of dairy milk
Banana

Calories - 1,625
Going to add 15syns for today, I know it's more but I feel like I deserve it seeing as I couldn't enjoy my cheat meal on Thursday. Hopefully I'll still see a loss on Wednesday as I haven't been too bad, and only gone over my calories by 425 but I've also been under 1000 a few days so it might even out a little? If I don't see a loss, I've only got myself to blame and will have to be even more strict with myself!

P.S if anyone has any idea what could be wrong with my eye please do let me know! Really don't think I can put up with this much longer, especially on a 12hr shift tomorrow. I've had to dim the lighting on my phone near enough the lowest it will go, god knows how much it will hurt if I go outside!

Extra Easy

Brunch
Breaded chicken steak 5.0
Lettuce SF
Cucumber SF
Onion SF
Boiled egg F
Coleslaw 3.0

Dinner
handful chips 3.0
S&s chicken 2.0
Beef with mushrooms F
Chicken chow mein 1.0
Chicken chop suey 2.0
Special fried rice 1.5

Other
Water F
NAS squash F
Diet coke F
4 squares dairy milk 5.0

Syns - 23.5 (66.5/105)
Calories - 884

Morning pebbles hope your eye a little better today. Could it be hayfever, pollen has been very high?
Have yourself a lovely day today. :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

NOT A HAPPY BUNNY!

Just got up and started getting ready for work, eye is watering like a ***** and swollen and looks like I'm on drugs it's so bloodshot, also can't see out of a spot right in the middle so I told the MIL I'm not going in and she got all funny telling me my boss will ring me cos he won't be very happy as it looks like I'm just trying to get time off work. I said I'll try and go in later and I'll try and get a drs appointment if I can.

This is bloody ridiculous, I knew yesterday she didn't believe me. Am I really going to lie about not being able to see properly and keep poking myself in the eye so it waters?!

NOT A HAPPY BUNNY! Just got up and started getting ready for work, eye is watering like a ***** and swollen and looks like I'm on drugs it's so bloodshot, also can't see out of a spot right in the middle so I told the MIL I'm not going in and she got all funny telling me my boss will ring me cos he won't be very happy as it looks like I'm just trying to get time off work. I said I'll try and go in later and I'll try and get a drs appointment if I can. This is bloody ridiculous, I knew yesterday she didn't believe me. Am I really going to lie about not being able to see properly and keep poking myself in the eye so it waters?!

Argh your I'll you shouldn't be made to feel guilty about it! People at my work don't come in because they have a headache and I suffer really bad and still go in! It's all boll**

Morning pebbles hope your eye a little better today. Could it be hayfever, pollen has been very high?
Have yourself a lovely day today. :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi bubble, I did think that initially but I think I've scratched it or something. I spent the whole day in yesterday and it didn't improve at all. I now can't see properly out if it :/

Argh your I'll you shouldn't be made to feel guilty about it! People at my work don't come in because they have a headache and I suffer really bad and still go in! It's all boll**

We have them the same, have a cold. I'm like are you f*cking kidding me?!?! I've been in before throwing up, migraine and all sorts.
I think cos I've been I'll/had problems quite a lot lately doesn't make it look good, but I understand that. But they should know that I'm always up fir working, I do nearly every extra shift they throw at me etc. I think some people are "sicky" people (in a nice way, I am talking about myself too lol) and get I'll all the time and others are just lucky and never get ill. My MIL reckons she hasn't had a day off sick since starting work at 15. Jamie is very very rarely Ill too. I must just be unlucky lol x

We have them the same, have a cold. I'm like are you f*cking kidding me?!?! I've been in before throwing up, migraine and all sorts. I think cos I've been I'll/had problems quite a lot lately doesn't make it look good, but I understand that. But they should know that I'm always up fir working, I do nearly every extra shift they throw at me etc. I think some people are "sicky" people (in a nice way, I am talking about myself too lol) and get I'll all the time and others are just lucky and never get ill. My MIL reckons she hasn't had a day off sick since starting work at 15. Jamie is very very rarely Ill too. I must just be unlucky lol x

I'm like you I'm I'll quite a lot but I go to work unless it's something that will effect what I do -
I don't see why we are made to feel guilty over being I'll? They should really have some compassion for everything you've been through and it shouldn't be held against you!

Have a day off and enjoy it x

Back