Lose weight to gain a bikini bod! (May 2014)

Youll probably find work are ok and the mil is being moody. Sort yourself out with docs and dont worry about other folk your number 1 and they cant do sod all about it! Hope you get some drops or something to ease it s little. X

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I'm like you I'm I'll quite a lot but I go to work unless it's something that will effect what I do -
I don't see why we are made to feel guilty over being I'll? They should really have some compassion for everything you've been through and it shouldn't be held against you!

Have a day off and enjoy it x

She doesn't do sympathy or compassion! Even when I had my 2nd mc and got back from the hospital she walked straight in and went "did u have it done?" And I said yes and she went "aww do you have a bewwy ache" in a baby voice n starting giggling. She makes me sick. She's a vile creature!

I'm going to go in this afternoon but if it gets too bad I'm leaving. At the end of the day I can go in today and push it and end up making it worse and needing a week off!

She doesn't do sympathy or compassion! Even when I had my 2nd mc and got back from the hospital she walked straight in and went "did u have it done?" And I said yes and she went "aww do you have a bewwy ache" in a baby voice n starting giggling. She makes me sick. She's a vile creature! I'm going to go in this afternoon but if it gets too bad I'm leaving. At the end of the day I can go in today and push it and end up making it worse and needing a week off!

What a complete a**hole

Ugh, she sounds vile! I hope you and Jamie can get yr own place really soon I think it will do your stress levels wonders to get away from her.

really hope you're feeling better today. Glad you're not going to push yourself at work, it really isn't worth it for the sake of your health. X

Ugh, she sounds vile! I hope you and Jamie can get yr own place really soon I think it will do your stress levels wonders to get away from her.

really hope you're feeling better today. Glad you're not going to push yourself at work, it really isn't worth it for the sake of your health. X

Thanks numnum

I do too, I hope starting next month we can start putting our full amount we can afford away again to speed things up, and with the stuff we bring back we can hopefully make up for at least half of what we haven't been able to afford to put away.

It makes me wonder how her children want anything to do with her tbh, sounds harsh but it's true. I've already said to Jamie when we have kids she won't be having them! I'm not having them grow up around her and her negative, spiteful, degrading attitude!

How are you today? Xx

So I've just been to the drs, viral conjunctivitis! Proof for that biatch I'm not lying! Yet very very bad news as it's not bacterial there's nothing I can do to stop it, just got to let it run it's course :( got eye drops though that will hopefully ease the pain and help soothe it a little.

God I really am falling apart! I feel like all I've done is moan the last few weeks! Xx

So I've just been to the drs, viral conjunctivitis! Proof for that biatch I'm not lying! Yet very very bad news as it's not bacterial there's nothing I can do to stop it, just got to let it run it's course :( got eye drops though that will hopefully ease the pain and help soothe it a little. God I really am falling apart! I feel like all I've done is moan the last few weeks! Xx

Oh that goes around a lot at school - it's a sign your run down apparently, luckily for me when I get it I'm not aloud into work!!

Poor you! I bet you being stressed out and everything that's happened to you lately is what's causing it. When is your next day off? I hope that man of yours is looking after you *hug*

I feel soooo bloody depressed today. I don't know whether it's because nothing seems to be going right for me, my mil being on shift putting me in a bad mood, because * is due tomorrow or all of them put together?!

I hate this feeling! Just hope I don't keep going down and I can pick myself back up again.

I know I'm not feeling great because I'm not feeling hungry, but what I do want to eat is utter *****! I just but Jamie's head off cos he asked me if I'm going to his brothers after work, like he had already asked me then told me he's not doing me dinner we are getting an Indian and I can't even be bothered to argue so I won't be surprised if I don't see a loss on weds.

Hi hun xx
Its fair to say you're allowed to feel utter poop Shan, everything going on at once-and with ur * week any day now your hormones will b all over the place making everything seem 100 times worse. I even mentioned to the doc last wk about feeling worryingly low on the run up to my period-basically my pill messing my hormones, but as I suffer from migraines I'm only allowed the progesterone only pill (which I'm on), so to c if it is to blame I hv to stop it & use something else :(
Im glad u hv an answer about ur eye, hope it clears soon. Just make sure you use antibacterial wash constantly, only use face cloths/towels once & try not to sleep on that side of ur face, you don't want it getting on your bedding, will just reappear.
At times like this hun you hv to give yourself a break, don't worry about wi for once, sometimes your body needs more fuel just to get you through.
Hope you manage to hv a good night hun xLx

Sent from my SM-T310 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I feel soooo bloody depressed today. I don't know whether it's because nothing seems to be going right for me, my mil being on shift putting me in a bad mood, because * is due tomorrow or all of them put together?! I hate this feeling! Just hope I don't keep going down and I can pick myself back up again. I know I'm not feeling great because I'm not feeling hungry, but what I do want to eat is utter *****! I just but Jamie's head off cos he asked me if I'm going to his brothers after work, like he had already asked me then told me he's not doing me dinner we are getting an Indian and I can't even be bothered to argue so I won't be surprised if I don't see a loss on weds.

A gain is not the end of the world! I've got weigh in tonight and I was sooo bad last week - but hey ho!! I don't think I'm going to reach target either.... Oh what the hell!

I think you need some you time so why don't u have the Indian and enjoy it :)

Hi hun xx
Its fair to say you're allowed to feel utter poop Shan, everything going on at once-and with ur * week any day now your hormones will b all over the place making everything seem 100 times worse. I even mentioned to the doc last wk about feeling worryingly low on the run up to my period-basically my pill messing my hormones, but as I suffer from migraines I'm only allowed the progesterone only pill (which I'm on), so to c if it is to blame I hv to stop it & use something else :(
Im glad u hv an answer about ur eye, hope it clears soon. Just make sure you use antibacterial wash constantly, only use face cloths/towels once & try not to sleep on that side of ur face, you don't want it getting on your bedding, will just reappear.
At times like this hun you hv to give yourself a break, don't worry about wi for once, sometimes your body needs more fuel just to get you through.
Hope you manage to hv a good night hun xLx

Sent from my SM-T310 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi Hun.

I know, how dare I moan about it when I'm constantly telling people not to worry too much about a few bad days lol.

I'm sorry, I just feel like everything is getting on too of me lately, far too much to deal with tbh!

I'm hoping i can at least manage a STS this week if I can't see a loss, I'd kick myself if it's a gain, only 13 days til we go away again, really need to start my exercises again too.

The dreaded * (no idea why we call it that, it's not like it is a star, should really have a devil or a Whitch lol) has not arrived, was due today, but I haven't seen one since the last mc so they might be a bit out of whack :(
Just hope it hurries up so I can get it over with lol

Hope your still feeling good xx

A gain is not the end of the world! I've got weigh in tonight and I was sooo bad last week - but hey ho!! I don't think I'm going to reach target either.... Oh what the hell!

I think you need some you time so why don't u have the Indian and enjoy it :)

Hi Minnie.

How did u get on with WI? I'll be over in a min to see! X

Felt a little better today, still waiting on Mother Nature though. Really looking forward to Saturday, going out fir a Chinese with a couple of friends then going into town for a few drinks, Jamie is away in Newcastle for the night for his friends birthday so it's just a great excuse to go out really ;) lol. I don't go out very often. Sort if turned into a hermit! I'd rather stay in and watch a film than waste money!

Had 5syns today and plan on being 100% next week, apart from Saturday obviously as in using that as my cheat meal (night really). Going to have more salad again this week and might make a soup if I have time tomorrow, I've got my little sister so it depends on how clingy she is! Having lamb stew tomorrow, sorted all the veg out so I've just got to chuck it all in the pot n not have to melt over the hob, just have the dumplings to do, might let Rhianna do them, it'll keep her occupied for a while. Here's yesterday's and today's foods

Red

Breakfast
-

Lunch
Tortilla wrap x 2 10.0
Chicken F
20g half fat cheddar 1/2 HEx A
Lettuce SF
Cucumber SF
Sweet chilli sauce 1.0
Tbsp LTL mayo 0.5
Banana SF

Tea
1/2 lamb passanda 15.0
1/2 mushroom rice 4.0
1/2 poppadum 1.0
1/3 keema naan 4.0

Other
summer fruits water 1.0
Clementine SF

Syns - TOOOO MANY! 35.5 102/105
Calories - 1,212

---------------------------------------

Extra Easy

Breakfast
Strawberry ML F
Strawberries SF
Grapes SF

Lunch
Scrambled egg F
2 x great white bread HEx B+2.0
Baked beans F
Clementine SF
Scraping of margarine 2.0

Dinner
Extra lean beef mince F
Potatoes, mashed F
Approx 30g half fat cheddar 3/4 HEx A
Onion SF
Sweetcorn SF
Carrots SF
Broccoli SF
Cauliflower SF
Parsnips SF
Gravy 1.0

Other
Banana SF
Diet coke F

Syns - 5.0 (107/105)
Calories - 1,046

Are you feeling any better today love?

Are you feeling any better today love?

Yeah a little thanks Hun. I think I need these few days away at the end of the month to help me wind down a bit. Xx

curry sounds so yummy!! I think mother nature has skipped you and visited me twice by accident, horrible witch that she is! Sounds like you have an ace weekend planned, always good to let your hair down :)

Back