Lose weight to gain a bikini bod! (May 2014)

You are so much like me!! Fellow hermit!

I used to love a night out I was out every day at one stage!!! Albeit about 5 years ago!!
Nothing beats a film in bed and some goodies!

Let your hair down and enjoy yourself!! I usually go to Marbella in the summer for the spray but I'm not this year :(

Hope you're ok love!

Morning hun x
How r u today? Has ur eye got any better? Hv u wi yet, how hv u done?

Bet u can't wait 4 the weekend, b nice to go out, hv a nice meal, few drinks & a good laugh :D

Hv a good day hun xLx

Sent from my ST23i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hey ladies. Sorry didn't have 5 mins to myself yesterday!
Had work, came home, had dinner, picked up my sister, made loom bands, did dinner, got showered, dropped sister off, went to cinema with other sister, got out at 10, home and bed!

I'm feeling a little better thank you, really enjoyed my dinner yesterday, lamb stew with dumplings.

I WI yesterday, 8st10lb, so I maintained but I knew I would Update and do the rounds later xx

Yesterday's foods

Extra Easy

Breakfast
Smooth toffee ML F
Banana SF
Clementine SF

Lunch
Chicken F
Lettuce SF
Cucumber SF
Onion SF
Red & yellow pepper SF
Boiled egg F
40g half fat cheddar HEx A
Light salad cream 1.0

Dinner
Lamb F
Swede SF
Parsnip SF
Carrots SF
Shallots SF
Leek SF
2 x dumplings 10.0
40g potatoes F

Other
Water/squash F
Coke zero F

Syns - 11 (/105)
Calories - 1,080

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1403180586.541836.jpgImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1403180610.447300.jpgImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1403180633.287844.jpg

And a mini food shop, I've decided to try and mix & match breakfast a bit more as I always stick to yog & fruit and am slowly getting bored of it so I got some cheerios! This is going to take some planning though! Xx

You are so much like me!! Fellow hermit!

I used to love a night out I was out every day at one stage!!! Albeit about 5 years ago!!
Nothing beats a film in bed and some goodies!

Let your hair down and enjoy yourself!! I usually go to Marbella in the summer for the spray but I'm not this year :(

I'd be out every night too, absolute piss head I was! Lol. It makes me laugh now though, when I do go out I really look forward to it and get excited, and my mates (2yrs younger) once said to me, I don't understand how u get so excited, it's quite sad, it's just like any other weekend to me and I was like that's cos I've been there & done it love lol.
You do think you rule the roost at 18 dont you!

Oh I am gunna enjoy myself, I actually can't wait, love a good Chinese, all u can eat, few glasses of wine and maybe a few jaegers! With great company too

I wanna go there! Trying to convince my friend to do it fir her hen but she's not having it :( xx

Morning hun x
How r u today? Has ur eye got any better? Hv u wi yet, how hv u done?

Bet u can't wait 4 the weekend, b nice to go out, hv a nice meal, few drinks & a good laugh :D

Hv a good day hun xLx

Hi love

My eye is better thank you, managed to wear my contacts today, my glasses had literally cut into my nose and bruised behind my ears so I had no choice, they feel ok up to now though. Not sure whether to stay in or go to the pub to watch football :/

As I said earlier, I maintained. But I expected that, or at least a 1lb gain so I can't complain. Just hope I can shift a bit this week, lots of water and trying to eat as little carbs and as much sf as possible. Really want to try and mix up my days a bit, will be much easier when I can get some quorn, my local tescos only have quorn scotch eggs and something else so gunna look in Farmfoods hopefully Saturday.

I'm REALLY looking forward to Saturday, knowing I won't have to worry or await up for Jamie(although I don't get too drunk as I have to look after my diabetic best friend who scares the **** out of me when she drinks!) I can let my hair down and really enjoy myself for a change.

Hope you're ok Hun xx

I'd be out every night too, absolute piss head I was! Lol. It makes me laugh now though, when I do go out I really look forward to it and get excited, and my mates (2yrs younger) once said to me, I don't understand how u get so excited, it's quite sad, it's just like any other weekend to me and I was like that's cos I've been there & done it love lol. You do think you rule the roost at 18 dont you! Oh I am gunna enjoy myself, I actually can't wait, love a good Chinese, all u can eat, few glasses of wine and maybe a few jaegers! With great company too I wanna go there! Trying to convince my friend to do it fir her hen but she's not having it :( xx

Oh no you have to I've been going for years you definatly have to experience it!!

It's like another world the money is redicouls! Everyone is so dressed up and I'm a converse and tracksuit girl I don't care for all of that people's faces when I worse converse out was a picture!

Hi love

My eye is better thank you, managed to wear my contacts today, my glasses had literally cut into my nose and bruised behind my ears so I had no choice, they feel ok up to now though. Not sure whether to stay in or go to the pub to watch football :/

As I said earlier, I maintained. But I expected that, or at least a 1lb gain so I can't complain. Just hope I can shift a bit this week, lots of water and trying to eat as little carbs and as much sf as possible. Really want to try and mix up my days a bit, will be much easier when I can get some quorn, my local tescos only have quorn scotch eggs and something else so gunna look in Farmfoods hopefully Saturday.

I'm REALLY looking forward to Saturday, knowing I won't have to worry or await up for Jamie(although I don't get too drunk as I have to look after my diabetic best friend who scares the **** out of me when she drinks!) I can let my hair down and really enjoy myself for a change.

Hope you're ok Hun xx

Afternoon hun x
Glad it's getting better. Pain in the a**e when ur glasses hurt, constant reminder that they're there & killing you! Glad contacts r bk x

I'd take a maintain any time over a gain hun (I'm thinking about this week's wi with that in mind, gutted if I've gained!!)

Iceland r great for quorn products & usually cheaper than the big stores. Hope u hv 1 nearby?

Bet you'll hv a FAB night on Saturday hun, I'm doing a carboot early on Sun so I'll only hv a drink on Friday, just at home with the oh-keeping it all til we go away next weekend :eek: can't blooming wait!!

Hope ur having a good day hun x I'm working til 6 :mad: xLx

Afternoon hun x
Glad it's getting better. Pain in the a**e when ur glasses hurt, constant reminder that they're there & killing you! Glad contacts r bk x

I'd take a maintain any time over a gain hun (I'm thinking about this week's wi with that in mind, gutted if I've gained!!)

Iceland r great for quorn products & usually cheaper than the big stores. Hope u hv 1 nearby?

Bet you'll hv a FAB night on Saturday hun, I'm doing a carboot early on Sun so I'll only hv a drink on Friday, just at home with the oh-keeping it all til we go away next weekend :eek: can't blooming wait!!

Hope ur having a good day hun x I'm working til 6 :mad: xLx

I know, I only wear them of a night when we get in bed to watch tv, otherwise it's contacts all the time.
Haven't stepped foot outside in glasses since I was 12 or 13, always had a confidence thing about them, although my mum always made sure I had designer ones. But thank goodness everyone at work said I looked great in them so it helped a little! Reall need to get eyes tested and treat myself to some new glasses really, I've had mine for about 6 yrs :/

Yeah I have an Iceland quite near, farm foods is nearer lol. I guess I can try one one time and one another, I had noticed in asda and Morrisons it is rather expensive. I just need to be sneaky as if Jamie knows it's not meat he won't eat it, but if he doesn't know I'm hoping he won't notice lol.

I bet you can't! I can't wait to go away again, 10days and 15 hrs ;) lol.

I hope work flies by, I was looking forward to a lie in tomorrow but I've been put down for an extra shift :( I guess It means I'm not losing Monday mornings shift though. Xx

Could murder a foot long bar of dairy milk straight out the fridge right now! Mmmmm!

Still deciding whether to go to the pub for a few hours while the football is on, will be able to drag Jamie home a bit earlier than if I don't go lol. I'm only bored, laying on my bed, have been since about 3:30, lazy cow! Done my sit ups and crunches though, I've really noticed a difference since I stopped excruciating, there's no point losing the weight if I'm going to look flabby! 10 days til our 2nd holiday and I can't wait! Can't say I'm looking forward to the plane journeys though :/

Was really looking forward to a lie in tomorrow, and the fact that I'd skip a meal cos I'd be getting up later lol, but I've been asked to go in so thought I better had as I lost a shift on Monday.

Anyway, here's today's foods, really need to cut down as of tomorrow.

Red

Breakfast
B&C ML F
Banana SF

Lunch
1/2 BBQ pork ribs 4.0
120g SW chips 1/2 HEx B
Tbsp coleslaw 3.0
Corn on cob SF

Dinner
2 GW bread HEx B + 2.0
Scraping light marg 1.0
Poached egg F
Tbsp ketchup 1.0
Grapes SF
Strawberries SF
Honeydew melon SF
Watermelon SF

Other
Lemon drizzle AL 1/2 HEx B
Diet coke F
Squash/water F

Syns - 11 (22/105)
Calories - 1,131

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1403204941.013445.jpgImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1403204961.800117.jpg
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1403204922.020289.jpg

Not sure if you know but corn isn't super free love. It's only free on green and EE. Sorry if you already knew that and you're just tweaking, we all do it :) your poached eggs have put me right in the mood, might have some for breakfast tomorrow :)

im so jealous that you're off for your second holiday soon. Even though we're not going anywhere exotic I can't wait to just get away for a few days.

did you end up going to the pub?

Hi hun x
What did u decide?
I've had 2 glasses of vino tonight so I'm hoping u went to the pub too? :D:beer: xLx

Not sure if you know but corn isn't super free love. It's only free on green and EE. Sorry if you already knew that and you're just tweaking, we all do it :) your poached eggs have put me right in the mood, might have some for breakfast tomorrow :)

im so jealous that you're off for your second holiday soon. Even though we're not going anywhere exotic I can't wait to just get away for a few days.

did you end up going to the pub?

Hiya. No I didn't know that. But oh well lol. I'm just gunna go with it, it's worked for me so far lol

They were lovely, I do live a poached egg on a soft roll. Mmm lol

I went, only had 1 glass of rose, did you watch the footie? Xx

Hi hun x
What did u decide?
I've had 2 glasses of vino tonight so I'm hoping u went to the pub too? :D:beer: xLx

Hi Hun.

I went but only had one glass, will add it on to today's syns & cals. Did u watch footie? I hate football but it was quite a good game xx

Hi Hun.

I went but only had one glass, will add it on to today's syns & cals. Did u watch footie? I hate football but it was quite a good game xx

Hi hun x
Being welsh, it's a rugby household :D oh is English tho, but isn't too fussed, kept flicking over mainly as tv is so crap!!

I definitely enjoyed my wine, such a lightweight tho, 2 glasses and it'd gone to my head!

Can't believe I'm having to work now til 6, so nice outside! Only a 3 day working wk next wk tho so I'm on countdown now. How's ur day been hun? XLx

Afternoon ladies

Absolutely shattered! Had a horrible horrible day at work today, not looking forward to going tomorrow AT ALL! I'm really starting to dread going now and I used to love it. I don't think it'd be as bad if I wasn't on every shift with the MIL & SIL. but I guess I can't have it both ways cos if I wasn't with them id be on lates every shift :/ really need to pass my driving test and look for another job :(

Can't bloody wait for tomorrow night though soooo excited!!!! I feel like a kid at Christmas lol. I'm quite looking forward to dressing up too :)

Hope you're all ok xx

Afternoon ladies

Absolutely shattered! Had a horrible horrible day at work today, not looking forward to going tomorrow AT ALL! I'm really starting to dread going now and I used to love it. I don't think it'd be as bad if I wasn't on every shift with the MIL & SIL. but I guess I can't have it both ways cos if I wasn't with them id be on lates every shift :/ really need to pass my driving test and look for another job :(

Can't bloody wait for tomorrow night though soooo excited!!!! I feel like a kid at Christmas lol. I'm quite looking forward to dressing up too :)

Hope you're all ok xx

Hi honey xx
Not just me having a crappy day at work & family bothering us then?! Xx

I don't blame u for being excited about tomorrow Shan, it'll b great to go out with the girls, let ur hair down & forget about dieting 4 1 night :D:beer: hope u manage to get a pic of yourself up on here in ur glad rags :eek:

You doing anything tonight? XLx

Back