Lose weight to gain a bikini bod! (May 2014)

I used to love going gym when I first signed up but I've not been for months lol x

I'm just too tired after work, the last thing I want after being with children all day then getting on a packed stinky train is to go to the gym... But I'm not toned at all so I have to go!! Swimming tomorrow is my plan let's see if I end up going

I'm just too tired after work, the last thing I want after being with children all day then getting on a packed stinky train is to go to the gym... But I'm not toned at all so I have to go!! Swimming tomorrow is my plan let's see if I end up going

Yeah I know the feeling lol. My problem is walking there! I'm fine with walking back, just can never find the motivation to walk there lol x

Hey Pebbles,
you must get your little sister and go to PYO strawberries around us. There are lots of farms and its so much fun!

Ive now realised why Im doodling behind with my weighloss when you girls have been steaming ahead. I was eating an extra 500 cals in fruit as it is superfree. So CC has really opened up my eyes. Im alright with mfp, (Im using the app) but I wish it would tell me a bit more about the exercise and I really cant figure out the nutrition goals. Oh well its worked this week so im not faulting it!

Have a good Monday mate. xxx

Hi lady, how ru? Busy working 12 hr shifts no doubt!! :eek:
How's the start of the week been? I fasted yesterday after a few too many treats over the weekend! Really need to rethink my wi day "treat" as it's slowly getting out of hand & lasts far too long!! :(
Not feeling too bad today tho, scales were kind to me this m'nin, but I know it's down to the fast-need to stay 100% this week to keep it off!

What ru up to then hun? Any plans this week/weekend?
Take care xLx

Sent from my ST23i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hey Pebbles,
you must get your little sister and go to PYO strawberries around us. There are lots of farms and its so much fun!

Ive now realised why Im doodling behind with my weighloss when you girls have been steaming ahead. I was eating an extra 500 cals in fruit as it is superfree. So CC has really opened up my eyes. Im alright with mfp, (Im using the app) but I wish it would tell me a bit more about the exercise and I really cant figure out the nutrition goals. Oh well its worked this week so im not faulting it!

Have a good Monday mate. xxx

I'll definitely do that In the school holidays.

It's so surprising isn't it! But just think, it was all good calories. It's not like it was 500cals of crisps or chocolate :) x

Hi lady, how ru? Busy working 12 hr shifts no doubt!! :eek:
How's the start of the week been? I fasted yesterday after a few too many treats over the weekend! Really need to rethink my wi day "treat" as it's slowly getting out of hand & lasts far too long!! :(
Not feeling too bad today tho, scales were kind to me this m'nin, but I know it's down to the fast-need to stay 100% this week to keep it off!

What ru up to then hun? Any plans this week/weekend?
Take care xLx

Hi Hun

Sure have, I'm exhausted! Really starting to hate going to work now, *****y, *****y and *****y!
I've decided to keep myself to myself n get on with it, no matter how miserable it makes me!

Maybe just do a cheat meal one evening? Or allow urself 1000cals of naughties a week? Try so ethibg different x

Glad the scales were nice to u, dreading g wi tomorrow, was doing so well up until last night :/ and I feel super bloated!

Not a lot planned, got Rhianna tomorrow and possibly Jamie's sister n neice for dinner, day off Friday got to get a wax for holiday and then 2hr driving lesson then working sat and sun and off first thing Monday. **** that's close! Should really pack! Lol. What about you? Other than your bday weekend of course, I bet u can't wait! Xxx

Hi ladies

Been abut AWOL lately, so so busy. Just realised how quickly these few days away have kept up and I haven't even started getting things sorted yet! Just got new suitcases and they're bloody huge! They will be alright for coming home but not going out there, there's no way we would even fill one up! Don't know what to do :/ do t want stuff just rolling around all over the place x

Monday
Green

Breakfast
2 x weetabix HEx B
125ml ss milk 1/2 HEx A
Strawberries SF
Sweetener F

Lunch
WM roll HEx B
Egg F
Tbsp LTL mayo 0.5
Melon SF
Pineapple SF

Dinner
Small doner kebab (didn't have pitta) with burger sauce lettuce & onion 12.0

Other
Banana SF
Muller light F

HEx A - 1/2 125ml ss milk,
40g half fat cheddar
HEx B - 2 x weetabix
WM roll

Syns - 12.5 (59.5/105)
Calories - 920

Tuesday
Red

Breakfast
Raspberry & cranberry ML F
Strawberries SF
Grapes SF
Alpen light 1/2 HEx B

Lunch
2 x HL sausages 2.0
1/2 WM roll 1/2 HEx B
2 x fried eggs F
SW chips HEx B
Tbsp ketchup 1.0

Desert
Meringue nest 2.5
Strawberries SF
2 x mikado sticks 1.0
Light anchor cream 2.0
Tsp choc shot 0.5

Other
Banana SF

HEx A -
HEx B - (1/2) alpen light
(1/2) WM roll
240g SW chips

Syns - 8 (67.5/105)
Calories - 1,107

Can't take any pics as memory is full and no matter what I delete it still doesn't seem to work :/ x

Hi Hun

Sure have, I'm exhausted! Really starting to hate going to work now, *****y, *****y and *****y!
I've decided to keep myself to myself n get on with it, no matter how miserable it makes me!

Maybe just do a cheat meal one evening? Or allow urself 1000cals of naughties a week? Try so ethibg different x

Glad the scales were nice to u, dreading g wi tomorrow, was doing so well up until last night :/ and I feel super bloated!

Not a lot planned, got Rhianna tomorrow and possibly Jamie's sister n neice for dinner, day off Friday got to get a wax for holiday and then 2hr driving lesson then working sat and sun and off first thing Monday. **** that's close! Should really pack! Lol. What about you? Other than your bday weekend of course, I bet u can't wait! Xxx

Hi chick,
Right frame of mind with regards to work hun, sometimes it's the only way x
Decided I'll hv a treat Sunday night alone as I know Monday morning I'm always bk on plan no matter what.

So.....come on, how was wi??? Fingers crossed for you xx

Ironing for the weekend at the moment-HATE ironing with a passion!!! More to life than ironing!!

Can't believe ur hols has come round so soon too?! Where exactly ru going? Weather's not meant to b great this weekend 4 us, but hey ho, going to relax & enjoy either way :D

XLx

Hi chick,
Right frame of mind with regards to work hun, sometimes it's the only way x
Decided I'll hv a treat Sunday night alone as I know Monday morning I'm always bk on plan no matter what.

So.....come on, how was wi??? Fingers crossed for you xx

Ironing for the weekend at the moment-HATE ironing with a passion!!! More to life than ironing!!

Can't believe ur hols has come round so soon too?! Where exactly ru going? Weather's not meant to b great this weekend 4 us, but hey ho, going to relax & enjoy either way :D

XLx

Hi Hun

I think that's probably the best idea, still plenty of time to get it off and I find Fridays and Saturdays always seem to be naughtier as it's the weekend lol, but even when we have a take away on a Sunday I still count it.

-1lb, was really hoping for more, no chance of getting 2lbs off by Monday, would be a bloody miracle if I did!

I only iron my work tunics, just hang everything else up so it dried straight lol. Can't stand it and am not very good at it lol.

I can't wait! We are going back to turkey, but self catering this time as all incl was too expensive. I looked at the weather this am and it's meant to be crappy for the rest if the week :( xxx

Evening lovelies

Just had my sister and Jamie's sister and neice round for dinner and it was gorgeous. Jamie did it all for a change and I'm happy I picked an ex chef for a boyfriend lol. He doesn't cook very often but when he does it's lovely (because I don't have to and because it tastes nice lol) I managed to squeeze in a 5min power nap as well and was very surprised when I woke up, I felt great lol.

Not looking forward to work tomorrow, I was fuming today, the team leaders do absolutely naff all and because I'm senior the shift was left to me while she was off pissing about in the laundry, everything got done but we were literally 2 people down as she was elsewhere and my MIL was just chin wagging in the office. But hey Ho, I guess I proved myself to those who don't think I'm capable.

Anyway, moan over! 3 shifts left and I'm off for 7 days!

Extra Easy

Breakfast
V&C ML F
Strawberries SF
Grapes SF
Banana SF

Lunch
WM roll HEx B
2 x poached eggs F
2 tbsp ketchup 2.0

Dinner
Minted lamb leg steak F
Roast potatoes F
Roasted sweet potato F
Parsnip SF
Swede SF
Sweetcorn SF
Gravy 1.0
Yorkshire pud 2.5

Other
Tiny bit of carrot cake 8.0?

HEx A -
HEx B - WM roll

Syns - 13.5 (/75)
Calories - 1,282

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1403721928.336921.jpg

Wish I had taken a pic of my dinner but I was too interested In scoffing my face! X

You dont need to prove anything mate you're doing so well in everything you set out for, well done.
Bet you can't wait for the break, countdown now!:)

I'm so jealous of your holiday! Mine feels like forever away :(

I can't even get in the holiday mood, I'm so drained! Lol. When are you going? X

You dont need to prove anything mate you're doing so well in everything you set out for, well done.
Bet you can't wait for the break, countdown now!:)

Well I'm glad you see it that way!
At work I'm sure they all think I'm stupid and incapable of running a shift, which would be why they try to avoid allowing me to do so. But I done perfectly fine yesterday and today, everything was done and we had time to spare. Love rubbing it in! Just bugs me that team leaders get paid more and do bugger all while I'm on lower pay doing their job for them! Just hope someone realised soon as telling the MIL doesn't seem to be proving very helpful ATM.

3days to go !!!

Hi guys, completely blew today already, had decided to go for a sandwich and salad after work but walked last McDonalds and it just kinda sucked me in lol. So I've decided after today I'm just going to calorie count up until I get back off holiday and not worry about following slimming world. I don't want to get bored of it!

Off to Jamie's brothers now, he's getting another bit of his back tattoo done. BORING! I can't have mine done for a while :( so I'll just watch and imagine it's me lying there. I love the feeling!

Hope you're all well, update later xx

So never mind completely blowing today I completely stamped all over it with a LOT of crap! Just couldn't help myself!
I think I have reminded myself why I still don't eat too many take aways and junk food even when I can, I'm MAJORLY, uncomfortably, looking 6months pregnant bloated! I don't think I've ever felt this bad. Didn't even want any dinner but just forcd down a cheese and cucumber roll to use my HExs and to stop me from waking up in the night starving!

Going to die tomorrow, got to leave around 10:45 for appointment at the salon at 11:30, will be there until around 12, then got to get some bits for holiday and have a driving lesson 12:45-2:45. LONG! So no eating for me for a while! Doing burgers for an early dinner around 4pm so might just have a yogurt when I get In, then Jamie is doing a bit of work round my dads so we will be there a few hours then possibly have. Small salad late evening. (Possibly) lol.

Here's today's foods. No pics I'm afraid. At least it won't tempt you all ;)

Extra Easy

Breakfast
Strawberries SF
Grapes SF
Clementine SF
LD Alpen light 3.0

Lunch
Mc chicken sandwich 19.5
Medium fries 11.5

Dinner
WM roll HEx B
Light salad cream 1.5
40g half fat cheddar HEx A
Cucumber SF

Other
Banana SF
Starbucks Seattle latte 7.5
Ripple 7.5

HEx A - 40g half fat cheddar
HEx B - WM roll

Syns - 49
Calories - 1,625

So after being disgusting fly bloated last night and looking like I had gained ever lb back on, I just had to jump on the scales this morning... Showing -1lb??? How does that work?! Lol. I'm not complaining! Just 1lb to go til Monday and I've reached target, I'm not too bothered as I know I'm going to put on when I'm there anyway but I guess I could give it a go.

Just been meal planning g for today, although I've decided to cal count and not worry about sw for a few days I found myself subconsciously thinking "I can't have that cos I'll be having too many B choices" just shows you that it is a lifestyle and you drum it in so much you do t even realise you're doing it most of the time! Just had breakky, still starving, think it's going to be one of those days today, typical, as I'm not going to have chance to think let alone eat!

Still haven't even started packing yet, this is going to be soooo stressful! I'm dreading it more than looking forward to it. I've just worked out, we have to be out of our apartment on Friday am and we don't get home til Saturday am. Our flight home is at 3:55am and we will be landing at 8:50 or something. Talk about pain in the bum!

Anyway, busy day ahead, the in-laws are away for the weekend so I would say I was looking forward to it but unfortunately I'm working again. No bloody time to do anything, and Jamie's on a bike ride Sunday so I'm going to be stuck in doors on my own all day. Brilliant!
Bye for now xx

Calorie counting (1,480max)

Breakfast (186cal)
Strawberries
Grapes
Pineapple
Banana

Lunch/dinner (580cal)
Homemade cheese burgers -
WM roll
150g EL beef mince
Onion
1/2 egg
Seasoning
1 dairy lea cheese slice
180g sw chips
Lettuce
Onion
Tbsp ketchup

Other (152cal)
Pepsi max
Creme egg

Calories - 917

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1403895783.872308.jpg
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1403895793.493008.jpg

Calorie counting (1,480 max)

Breakfast (72cal)
Strawberries
Pineapple
Grapes
1/2apple

Lunch (332cal)
2 x hovis BOB bread
1/2 can tuna
Tbsp LTL mayo
Red onion
Margarine

Dinner (775cal)
2 x prawn toast
3 x chicken balls
1/4 container egg fried rice
1/3 container plain chow mein
6tbsp sweet and sour sauce

Other (99cal)
Skinny iced cappuccino
Can Pepsi max
Sugar free red bull
Water

Calories - 1,267

Hi pebbs whens the holiday begin mate? Bet your well excited its nearly here. Have a lovely weekend. Xx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back