Losing 13.5st in pictures - 8st gone so far!

Cheese Thief

Gold Member
Hi guys,

I thought I'd start a thread where I can post my progress pics throughout my journey and have a photographic record of my weight loss. I'll update this initial post with a new pic each stone or so. I've still got a long way to go 'til I reach goal, but I feel and look like a different person from the one I was when I started!

9th Feb 2013 - 24st 10lbs - Size 28 bottoms/24 top

fatbev (1).JPG

18th Sept 2013 - 22st 7.5 lbs - 2 stone 2.5lbs lost

progresssofar (1).png

20th Nov 2013-
21st 5lbs - 3 stone 5lbs lost

progressnov.jpg

20th Dec 2013 - 21st 0.5lbs - 3 stone 9.5lbs lost - old clothes are starting to get a bit too big!

3st9.5lbsprogress.jpg3st9.5lbsprogress2.jpg

7th Jan 2014 - 20st 6.5lbs - 4 st 3.5lbs lost

progress4st3.5lb.png

My face - Feb 2013 v's Jan 2014

fatfacebeforepic.pngme17114.jpg

30th Jan 2014 - Finally fit into size 22 trousers/18 top - 20st 3lb - 4 st 7lbs lost

4.7stoffprogress.JPG

8th Feb 2013 - 19 st 13lbs - 4st 11lbs lost - FINALLY under those 20's!!

progress19st13.png

13th March 2014 - 19st 7lbs - 5 st 3lbs lost - comparison face pic

5st3lbsfacepics.jpg

30th March 2014 - 19st 1lb - 5st 9lbs lost - first day at the gym!

progress5st9lbs.png

24th April 2014- 18st 9lbs - 6st 1lb lost - before and now comparison

weightloss6stone1progress.jpg

26th May 2014- 18st 2lbs - 6st 8lbs lost - size 16 baby!

progress6st8lbs.jpg

22nd June 2014 - 17st 8lbs - 7st 2lbs lost - 100lbs gone forever!! :)

7st2lbsprogresssofar.jpg

18th October - 16st 10lbs - 8 stone lost
progress8stone.jpg
My diary : http://www.minimins.com/slimming-wo...re-inskinnity-my-mission-lose-13-5-stone.html

Attachments

• 17st10lbsprogress.JPG
    17st10lbsprogress.JPG
    295.4 KB · Views: 1,538
Last edited:
Your doing fantastic! Keep up the good work. :)

Whoop whoop. Well done you. Any idea what size you were at each photo? Xxx

Thanks for the lovely comments! :)

Whoop whoop. Well done you. Any idea what size you were at each photo? Xxx

Thanks hun. At my largest I was a size 28 bottom and 24 top, now I'm an 18 top and 22/24 bottom. Still a long way to go but can't wait to see where I am by next Christmas! x

Well done....looking great

Thanks for the lovely comments! :)

Thanks hun. At my largest I was a size 28 bottom and 24 top, now I'm an 18 top and 22/24 bottom. Still a long way to go but can't wait to see where I am by next Christmas! x

Thanks for those stats Hun. Keep up with it your looking great xxx

Wow what a difference! Are your cheese thieving days now over?

Wow what a difference! Are your cheese thieving days now over?

Haha, thanks! Might have had a little too much cheese over Christmas, but the rest of the time I just stick to the babybels for my hexa! :D

Thanks for the lovely comments! :eek:

Lost another pound today, amazed at that considering it was over Christmas. I'll take another progress pic when I get to the bottom end of the 20's.

Happy New Year everyone!

OMG you look amazing!!! Can't believe how tiny you look in comparison to your weight. The last time I was at your weight I still looked like the side of a bus lol!! You look curvy now rather than overweight!! Can't wait to see how you look when you put up your next pic!!

Aww thanks Mrs McGreggor! I blame my Mum for giving me a glass of milk every day before bed as a child, I honestly think I have bones of steel or something. I'm not deluded into thinking I'm small by any means, but think my height (5ft 9) and big boobs are probably the reason I look smaller than I actually weigh. Makes me a bit nervous about setting a target weight though, I know I've still got a lot to lose but I don't think I look like I need to lose 9 stone more, and that's just to be at the top of the healthy range! :eek:

The dress was from Simply Be, which has been basically the only place I've shopped for the last few years. I sometimes nip into Evans for basics but I think a lot of the stuff is quite frumpy. Will be so good to be able to shop on the high street again. I probably could now at Dotty P's and the like but I don't see the point in buying clothes when I've still got so far to go.

You look absolutely amazing! I'm the same as you, I'm 5'11, and have big boobs haha, so people are always quite shocked when I tell them what I weigh. Well done though, you look great!

Aww thanks Mrs McGreggor! I blame my Mum for giving me a glass of milk every day before bed as a child, I honestly think I have bones of steel or something. I'm not deluded into thinking I'm small by any means, but think my height (5ft 9) and big boobs are probably the reason I look smaller than I actually weigh. Makes me a bit nervous about setting a target weight though, I know I've still got a lot to lose but I don't think I look like I need to lose 9 stone more, and that's just to be at the top of the healthy range! :eek:

The dress was from Simply Be, which has been basically the only place I've shopped for the last few years. I sometimes nip into Evans for basics but I think a lot of the stuff is quite frumpy. Will be so good to be able to shop on the high street again. I probably could now at Dotty P's and the like but I don't see the point in buying clothes when I've still got so far to go.

*runs to the fridge for milk* ;) haha

You've got about 3inches on me but I'm the same with being top heavy. If I look half as good as you after losing that amount I'll be chuffed! Yeh it seems crazy that you have 9stone before top of healthy bmi but I don't really think bmi works for everybody. When I was 16 I was at the top end of my healthy bmi and everyone thought I was ill. Just keep going till your happy with you size it doesn't matter what the numbers say. Even if you didn't go right down to the healthy bmi you would still be so much more healthy than you were at the beginning of your journey x

Back