Losing 28lbs With Your Help

Hey!

Glad you're feeling good about everything and well done on your weight loss!

I absolutely loved reading this diary, so I was cheeky and read your MSE one too.

You're doing so well - congrats!!!
Ben x

I keep meaning to take pictures of my food, but I only remember once I've eaten it! :eek:p

Generally I'm OK. Still getting the odd headache, which is unusual and painful! I've made the decision NOT to tell anyone this time that I'm losing weight. I find that people try and sabotage it and then I self sabotage, so it's a vicious circle! Also, you wouldn't tell from what I'm eating I'm on a 'diet'

I am annoyed about my lack of drive to do any exercise. I've got a 10k to do in April (though I'm trying to get out of it!) and I've done nothing! I have no excuse really as I have a treadmill in my conservatory!

Oh well, hopefully I can find my 'get up and go' sooner rather than later!

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins

Hi, and thanks for dropping by :)

I can't believe you've escaped from Peterborough! :eek:p

It's very easy to lapse, so don't feel bad. I can't remember how many times this has been the last time! :eek:p

Hi all,

Just a quick message to say I'm still here! :p

Finally got my lazy ass out of bed and did Level 1 on 30 Day Shred. Still eating my All Bran which I think is really helping with my snacking and digestion in general.

I'm not too confident of the scales this week. I've been snacking LOADS on chocolate and in general. I really need to get my head on straight :(

Well today's already rubbish :(

Yesterday I thought I did really well. Here's what I ate:

B - All Bran and milk

L - Subway tuna salad bowl (lettuce, cucumber, sweetcorn, peppers, onions, carrots. No extra sauce)

D - mixed grill (gammon, fried egg, 3 sausages, piece of steak)

S - apple, two clementines, grapes, half a Frujji milkshake

Got on the scales (I know, it's not weigh day, I'm obsessed) and I'm up 2lbs! :( :( :( :( :(

Now this morning I feel really sick (maybe it was just too much meat!) and my stomach is hurting :(

Think I need to get up and do some exercise. Maybe just walk on the treadmill or go for a bike ride rather than let Jillian bust my ass!

Still have two days to turn this around

Well, I managed to get a Jillian ass kicking yesterday morning!

Today I feel a bit more positive. I wanted to go for a bike ride but it's chucking it down with rain, so I did a fitness workout on Dance Central. I did it for 40 minutes and I was sweating buckets!

It was super fun and according to that I burnt 200 calories so it was a proper workout!

For dinner today we have chicken with Mediterranean vegetables. Nom nom nom :) I will try and take a picture before I eat it!

Hope everyone is having a good weekend

Well, I think I'm very lucky - I stayed the same this week.

I'm annoyed at myself, but what did I expect? The annoying thing is now, I'm working 83 miles away from home (possibly for two weeks, so leave at 7, get home at 7) so it's going to be really difficult to fit in exercise.

I was going to start this morning, but thanks to a scary dream, I has about 4 hours sleep :( So I'm knackered!

Going to see if I can go for a long walk at lunch to help burn those calories

Hope everyone is doing better than me!

Thanks hun. I was just a disappointment to myself last week.

Going to do better this week.

Hope you are OK xx

Thanks hun :)

Just need to think long term, rather than dwell on the negative short term actions.

Got to stay focused

Yesterday I was driving home from work and came over really sick. Pounding headache, aching stomach and pain in my leg :(

I got home at about 7pm, got changed and got into bed! I watched a bit of TV, my boyfriend made me some toast and I was asleep by 8:30!

Hopefully I don't get that tonight - its my favourite meal of the week. Spinach, bacon, creme fraiche pasta :)

Hope everyone else is doing well

Yes, loads better thank you. Don't know what was up with me!

I did just finish my lovely dinner. I would have taken a picture, but it went in my tummy too quickly! :p

The best thing was, my boyfriend picked up some Nandos peri peri salt, so that was even better! :)

Was driving back home with a pounding headache again :( It might be all the driving I'm doing at the moment (163 miles every day!) but I can't take much more :(

I would like to say how proud I am of me - got home and my boyfriend said if I wanted Chinese and I said no, even though I wanted to.

So we had cod, veg and some new potatoes :)

Off to bed now to sleep off my aching head :(

I've noticed that I haven't told ANYONE about wanting to lose weight.......and it feels great (and I'm a poet and don't eve know it!)

It's obvious that I'm eating different, but I don't get the "should you be eating that?" comments when I have something bad.

I always 'treat' myself - every day, otherwise I'd just give up. So I had a chocolate brownie today, and it was silence and it was lovely!

The only people I've told, is you guys who are kind enough to read this! I find this is taking a lot of pressure off and, for some reason, I'm sticking to it more.

The thing I am annoyed about is, my All Bran (which I really like now!), I'm at the end of the box and it's just crumbs! :p

Anyway, hope you are all having a fabulous Friday :D

Back