Losing as i climb the steps

Still going here - had grapefruit and strawberries today- so delicious

The rest was as per usual- shredded wheat for breakie and salad and protein for dinner

Plus two shakes

Another day on track

Shredded wheat for breakie plus shake

Lunch lettuce tomato and cucumber

Late afternoon shake

Dinner steak plus mushrooms

Snack I red grapefruit

All yummy yummy!!

fireloss said:
Another day on track

Shredded wheat for breakie plus shake

Lunch lettuce tomato and cucumber

Late afternoon shake

Dinner steak plus mushrooms

Snack I red grapefruit

All yummy yummy!!

Another lovely day x steak how yummy z

I feel I'm posting the same stuff every day which is probably through- here goes again

B- shreded wheat , 1 grapefruit red
Lunch shake
Snack tetra
Dinner beef stir fry
Desert strawberries

Rkmriddell said:
LOL, it's still good to do it. How are you finding it still ok?

Yes still going great and not finding it difficut at all. This is the longest I have stayed on a diet or healthy eating as I prefer to call it

I'm going to add another carb portion to my evening meal this weekend as I have not been having rice or anything else with dinner

And yes losses have slowed but still losing but I'm ok with that- it's a marathon and not a sprint!!

Menu for today

B- shreded wheat grapefruit
lunch shake and apple
D- ommelette
Shake
Plus had an extra portion of shredded wheat this was instead of rice etc - decided to start the evening carb portion today

Fireloss - I am glad to have found you're thread as i am considering moving up a step in a month or two. I was worried that I won't lose anything if I start eating real food and that I will gain weight if I introduce carbs so it is heartening to see that you are still losing weight. Are you finding it harder than sole source?

Daisy65 said:
Fireloss - I am glad to have found you're thread as i am considering moving up a step in a month or two. I was worried that I won't lose anything if I start eating real food and that I will gain weight if I introduce carbs so it is heartening to see that you are still losing weight. Are you finding it harder than sole source?

You will still lose as you move up for me I did not want to become afraid of food if you know what I mean- eventually one has to go back eating food so once I had the excess off I moved up steps. I'm health eating now with cd and loving it although tonight I did eat too much tonight , I made a healthy bologonse with mince and tomatoes and veg etc but had a huge bowl but on the plus side it was all good food and no crap - it wud be worse if j was eating crips/ chocolate etc
Right now feel oh sooo bloated and full but I will remember this feeling next time and not eat so much
If your finding ss hard seriously consider moving up as it far better than sabatoging on ss- this way for me is much easier than ss or ss+

For me it's a maraton and not a sprint

I

Thanks Fireloss. I think that I will stick to my guns and go up a step at the end of June. I need to earn how to control my eating rather than just avoiding food altogether.
Don't worry about eating a little too much - as you say we are in it for the long haul and will have many blips but I guess that we have to learn not to let a small blip trigger a major binge - sounds like you are handling it well.
I'm starting to fantasise about toast!

I lost 17lb on SS then moved up and now lost 15LB on all steps, 1-3 lb every wk on steps 2-5. Good luck on moving up
xx

Hands up I cheated this evening well I think cheated is the wrong choice of word I knew what I was doing but decided to have a treat- I'm on the 1000 plan although I think my calories are more around the 1200 mark so I think my diet is more low calorie now- hence I guess why losses have been 1 pound last 2 weeks but I'm still happy with that loss

Well my treat wad some homemade coffee maderia cake straight from the oven and it was delicious - I enjoyed it

I'm on week 11 or 12 having never had a treat so I'm ok with my treat

I think I'm on a more normal eating or healthy eating plan now and well in any diet one needs a treat now and then so no harm done I think

God that sounds good! 1lb a week with real food is fine - that's what I usually lost on weightwatchers.

Well another day going well here-

Breakie as usual shredded wheat and grapefruit
Lunch shake
Dinner omellete - did not have a carb portion as I had the cake last night- guess it's all about balance

Strawberries and melon
Oh and also started the 30 day shed DVD - did level 1 day 1- oh soooo tough!!

Doesn't sound like much food. I keep hearing about the 30 day shred and I guess if it is as hard as it sounds that you'll probably need a lot of carbs to do it. I can barely climb up the stairs on SS. My best friend is an exercise freak and her diet is extremely high in carbs but healthy ones and she still loses weight. Good luck - you should take before and after photos to see if there is a difference in 30 days.

Aching today after day 1 yesterday of shred DVD but did day 2 this evening

Breakie- shredded plus grapefruit
Lunch strawberries plus shake
Dinner chicken stir fry and rice with veg

Desert stewed apple plus fat free natural yoghurt - so delicious had a second bowl!!

Hi all
Have not posted in a few days but all still going ok here- food plan still the same with shredded wheat and grapefruit at breakie - shake lunch and some fruit
Had3 egg omellete this evening with onions mush, peppers and also had some ryvwtta wholemeal crispbreads as carb portion

Still doing the 30 day shred DVD- no aches after doing it now- on day 7

Well done - I would kill for a carb - even a ryvita! I have just been discussing moving up the steps with CDC and how hard it will be to eat after SS and to know when to stop. You sound as if you are sticking to pretty healthy food and must have a lot of willpower.

Daisy65 said:
Well done - I would kill for a carb - even a ryvita! I have just been discussing moving up the steps with CDC and how hard it will be to eat after SS and to know when to stop. You sound as if you are sticking to pretty healthy food and must have a lot of willpower.

Thanks yes have to say I'm eating healthy and feeling great for it- 2 st 8 lost so far would love to lose another 2 but if that takes me longer that's ok with me- for me it's great to have a shake instead of a meal but still have 2 meals of food

Your losses look fantastic- well done for sticking with ss for so long- I knew I could not stay on it for s long time- did about 5 weeks on it in total

Back