• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Losing belly fat or not??

Minimin

Wants to Maintain Gd!!
Last edited:

irish molly

Maintaing LT loss on GL
You are doing well and it is showing. Collarbone and shoulders are much more defined now. Your arms are smaller as well and you can see your waist nipping in. The sides of your belly(if that makes sense) are also narrower. Look at yourself from the side and see do you see a difference. Also have you taken measurements over the weeks?

soozsb

Xmas goal, here I come!
I agree, I can see a diff. in the side of hyour stomach, collar bones, arms and the area just under your breasts is also a little smaller. Keep up the good work. I am starting to do pilates at home. I did research on it and it is a fantastic way to lose inches around that entire area that you want to. You should go on some pilates forums and see what people have to say. and it isn't even strenuous .

Minimin

Wants to Maintain Gd!!
Thanks for the fantastics comments :). I'm just trying some of my old size 14 jeans on that I love and missed and they fit :X oh my gosh im so SHOCKED and HAPPY at the same time.

_ Minimin