Step 1 Sole Source Losing half of myself 55/141lbs

well done, thats a brilliant loss! xxx

TY!

Day 51 (I think!)

4l of water a day is going well, only 1.5l left to go and I drink a lot in the evening so I don't think it will be a problem :)

Well done on the 5lb Hun, thanks for te post on my diary I really appreciated you kind words and support! Keep at it Hun you can do this you have come so far! X x take care and I will pop in to see how you are doing x x

Thanks Theresa - I'll make sure I keep up to date on your progress!

Well today has been pretty much the same as the other days! 2 tetras and a bar, 4 l of water - job done!

Day 55

Not much been happening here, did have a lovely turkey salad the other day, made a bit of a change from chicken!

Been to college this morning so just working from home until Thursday. Trying to sort out a holiday for next year which is proving to be very difficult! We're off abroad but not sure what to to do about school or go during the holidays, gaahhhh!!!

8 weeks tomorrow! Madness!

This week has been a good week. Although I'm not holding out much hope for the scales doing more than 2lbs this week. I've managed 4l a day even though I've not been feeling great, I don't know if its the diet, or the weather or I'm just a bit ill? It's odd anyway!

I've been to baby and toddler group this morning which has left me a bit shattered! Although I did pick a leaflet up for pilates yayy a local class! I'm planning on going along on Monday as the Thursday class clashes with weigh in. OH is off next Monday so I'm excited! I've told him he's not allowed to change shifts!

8 WEEKS! Day 56!

After a tough week a few weeks ago I am feeling a lot better, although last night I licked a chocolate brownie haha!

Most of my cravings are going now, it was mainly mini eggs and cream eggs but I've not stepped foot in a food shop for ages. Outta sight, outta mind! I'm enjoying cooking nice food again, even if I can't eat it. I've not baked yet, not that I'm a very good baker anyway!

Here is my life for the next 3 months

March - Mothers Day - Out for lunch with my mum, on plan
Easter weekend = family weekend. I can eat out on plan so that's fine with me. Will avoid the chocolate.

April - Daughters 2nd birthday. I've ordered cake. I think I will be fine.

May - Scotland - I'll be off plan
Holiday - SS+ I'm guessing I'll need the extra energy. If I can managed all the swimming and walking on SS then even better!
Sons b-day - Having a BBQ so should be fine - just need to avoid cake
Husbands b-day - Again a meal out, I can do that on plan

I have a lot to look forward to before summer. I am slightly worried about Scotland. Going to try and avoid snacking and just have my 3 meals. My CDC keeps telling me not to worry about it, but it's difficult!

Roll on my 8th weigh in tomorrow, hoping for as close the 17st as possible, then next week my goal is to get my 3st certificate!

Looks like you've lots of lovely things to look forward to. You have to live whilst you're on this plan and you sound very positive. Good luck for the weigh in tomorrow! :)

P.s. Well done on just licking the brownie!

Haha! I had to throw it in the bin, another half a second and I'd probably be out of ketosis!

It tasted so bloody nice, miss pret a manger brownies :(

Well done Kim you've been doing so brilliantly, best of luck for WI today and super well done for resisting the foods :)

I see your starting WW Nina! I shall be joining you to maintain in the not so distant future :)

So I lost FIVE POUNDS!

Bit shocked!

I see your starting WW Nina! I shall be joining you to maintain in the not so distant future :)

So I lost FIVE POUNDS!

Bit shocked!

Woohoo! Well done that's brilliant. 39lbs in 8 weeks... fab! :)

Well done on your 5lbs! xxx

Well done Kimboowee :), you are so good planning ahead, I take each day as it comes ! I had a blip last night, I'm back on it today with a vengeance !

Thank you. I have to plan and feel I have something to look forward to, even if I can't join in with cake eating! I've found a FAB local dress shop for a dress for the dinner dance so I really need to stick to this if I have ANY hope of fitting in anything. Just commented on your diary x

Ah I'm sure you will look fantastic in your dress, you are doing so well.
I know what you mean about looking forward to things, if I go out I don't mind making good decisions with the food but I really miss having a couple of glasses of wine !
Thank you for your comment, definitely back on it today and hopefully it won't affect my weightloss this week.

Back