LOSING MOTIVATION

I am mojorly losing motivation with Exante now. I'm on day six of this diet and I've lost a whole 2lbs wow woooooop. NOT. This is said, generally most people lose half a stone. I've been following the diet to a T and still I am getting crap results. I am on total solution and find it disheartening when I'm not losing weight! Has this happened to any of you? What can I do to speed up any weight loss? I've even been trying to drink the 4L of water they recommend - that's a chore!

Have you been exercising as muscle weighs more than fat? I don't tend to go off my weight but my measurements/ clothes. Weight can be affected by water retention etc so it may be a few pounds inaccurate.

Don't give up- day 6 is early days and the next few days/weeks might see a huge difference.

The first week is mostly water weight so try not to worry too much yet. Give it a chance, at least another week I'd say then see how you feel. :patback:

I am mojorly losing motivation with Exante now. I'm on day six of this diet and I've lost a whole 2lbs wow woooooop. NOT. This is said, generally most people lose half a stone. I've been following the diet to a T and still I am getting crap results. I am on total solution and find it disheartening when I'm not losing weight! Has this happened to any of you? What can I do to speed up any weight loss? I've even been trying to drink the 4L of water they recommend - that's a chore!

Wow, give it a chance. I think you are doing really well for losing 2 lbs in 6 days. Can you incorporate some exercise routine on it?

Don't worry. I have only been losing 1 or 2 lb a week. I know it's not a lot and takes longer but they soon start to add up.

in my mind I am thinking if its slower to come off it will stay off....so you can do it.

i bet you jump on the scales in the next few days and a few more will come off as well

I lost 2 pound in the first couple of days then nothing at all for 4 days in my first week... Then got weighed a day later and 4 more pounds had dropped off!! From other people on the diet, and my experience, this happens a lot in the first couple of weeks!! And i know hoe disheartening it can be to not have lost as much as you wanted too but as long as ur losing it ur going in the right direction!!

it could be that you don't hold onto as much water as some people - which isn't a bad thing :)
how are you getting on now? X

Back