Losing nothing!!! Please advise.

BritMumInCanada said:
I personally would say having just the weetabix and milk for breakfast is fine, because the portion of it is automatically controlled being a HEb/HEa, however if you were having a cooked breakfast, then you would need to think more about your superfree.

The trouble with not having any superfree, is how do you know when you stop with the pile of carbs/proteins etc. If a 1/3 of your plate is filled with superfree, then you automatically have less room on your plate to pile up the other free foods. So in theory it limits your portions without having to worry about weighing etc. Bear in mind though, that have a huge supersize plate would kind of defeat that object lol.

Thanks britmum thats helped a lot.

I feel like designing a sectioned off style plate with a 1/3 superfree section the would keep the portion control under wraps but keep the 1/3 section separated from the main to put fruit in!!! This would help people that don't enjoy veg/salad but sort the portion size issue out without worrying about fruit getting mixed with spaghetti bol or something!

sorry to hear your strugling! cant see anything wrong with that day, are you having a treat night after weigh in?? To be honest your food sounds too good i have about 10/15 syns a day and eat loads on EE!! Do you think you are eatin enough?? Have you spoken to your group leader about it?? There must be something amiss along the line?? maybe you need to post a full weeks food diary to get the week average!! hope you can get more advice and things get better for you hun. Stick at it hun we all have these pesky times put in there to test us!! I read that when we exercise our muscles retain water to help repair them so for the first few weeks you don't get the loss showing, but after 3/6 weeks this evens out and you will reap the rewards for all your hard work!! I'm a all or nothing looser so 1 lb to half lb for 2/3 weeks then a 3/4 lb loss when i'm loosing the will to carry on so keep up the great work!!!!!

I feel like designing a sectioned off style plate with a 1/3 superfree section the would keep the portion control under wraps but keep the 1/3 section separated from the main to put fruit in!!! This would help people that don't enjoy veg/salad but sort the portion size issue out without worrying about fruit getting mixed with spaghetti bol or something!

you can actually buy blank plates with ceramic paint pens, where you can design your own plate, or failing that you could go to one of those ceramic places (usually aimed at kids) and design one for yourself. I have seen a few people design one for themselves on the facebook SW group.

BritMumInCanada said:
you can actually buy blank plates with ceramic paint pens, where you can design your own plate, or failing that you could go to one of those ceramic places (usually aimed at kids) and design one for yourself. I have seen a few people design one for themselves on the facebook SW group.

Yes I saw a post on here about them but it would be good to have a plate with compartments to separate fruit from main course!

Superfree is everything on the yellow pages of your book. Things like apples bananas melons carrots brocoli as opposed to free foods like beans pasta etc most veg and fruit are superfree apart from peas sweetcorn and a few others.

I very rarely go over 5 syns per day, in fact I struggle to use my syns some days. Today for instance I was caught up in meetings the whole day which carried on through lunch, so I've only had a banana, nectarine & my dinner (red day) all day so I've had zero syns.

Like you I struggle with my syns, I've kept it low too. I'm try out red day today, but I love potatoes and pasta. Not sure about rice whether you have to measure that, should read the book lol.
Kankles, we have keep trying.
I won't give up if you don't! lol
Take care
xxx

I'm confused, please help me understand, I've been doing one and a half mile walking for 8 wks now, 3 weeks ago I lost 3 lbs (1st lose since walking), last wk lost 1 lb (Star wk) this wk I gained half a pound!!!!

I eat loads of superfree foods 1/3 plate of it, plenty of water, syns between 5-7 a day. So where am I going wrong.

I've been struggling to do 100% plan for 6 months, and now I'm finally doing it and I'm losing nothing!!!

I don't know if I have the willpower to carry on anymore.

Please advise.

:sigh::cry:

Hi, just wanted to say, you are not at a standstill, you are not losing nothing, you have lost 3.5lbs in 3 weeks!!!

You are not going wrong, as the others have said, maybe more superfree but please don't think this isn't working for you, because it is!

Janeasetler said:
Like you I struggle with my syns, I've kept it low too. I'm try out red day today, but I love potatoes and pasta. Not sure about rice whether you have to measure that, should read the book lol.
Kankles, we have keep trying.
I won't give up if you don't! lol
Take care
xxx

Hi jane that's why I enjoy and really prefer the EE plan. I like my rice etc too much!

Only 1/2 lb off for me this week so felt disheartened again this morning but I've come this far, I may just need to try a few different meal options but I'll stick with it x x

Kankles said:
I very rarely go over 5 syns per day, in fact I struggle to use my syns some days. Today for instance I was caught up in meetings the whole day which carried on through lunch, so I've only had a banana, nectarine & my dinner (red day) all day so I've had zero syns.

Yes its hard at work. It looks like you havent eat enough sf try to plan your food day it helps me all the best

Sent from my GT-I9000 using MiniMins

roger said:
Yes its hard at work. It looks like you havent eat enough sf try to plan your food day it helps me all the best

Hi roger, I plan a weeks menu in advance trouble is sometimes like meetings that over run can interfere with the plan.

I will however make more of an effort to get more SF in.

Janeasetler said:
I'm gonna eat sf foods at all meal times this week. Cross fingers hope this works

xxxx

Sorry i sound like your mom shure you will have a great week with a big loss x

roger said:
Sorry i sound like your mom shure you will have a great week with a big loss x

Howa it going this week stil on the sf let ne know how you get on xx

That would be ideal for me then lol !!!:D

hollys nan said:
That would be ideal for me then lol !!!:D

Ahhh found some, can't paste the link as I'm on my iPhone but either go to google and type in compartment plate or go into eBay and type the sane search string!!!

Back