losing on maintenance??

mollypop

hi guys im currently on the tfr section of lipotrim and was flying for 4 weeks then had a really bad week in my 5th. i didnt cheat but i just found it reallly hard and only lost 2 pounds which made it work. i decided to stick at it and an nearly finished week 6 now but my thoughts are constantly of food and im not feeling good about this diet anymore.

i dont want to totally give up and i dont mind the shakes in the day at all but its just some days i really would rather have a meal in the evening. i was considering re feeding and going on the the maintence, then i can decide wat days i have shakes and wat days i can have a meal for one sake. is this how maintence works. and also wat do people lose on average on the maintences??

Have a read through some diary's of people who are on maintenance, I'm not sure how to go about losing weight while on maintenance but I would have thought by having 2 shakes and a meal would make you lose weight?? Isn't that how the Cambridge diet works? Or perhaps there are other SHAKE diets which involve 2 shakes and an evening meal plus yummy snacks in between.

What about looking through the other weight loss sections and see what the losses are on Cambridge, Exante etc..

I think others on here have switched from LT to other shake diets and have had succsessful losses.

Some people just have 2 shakes and an evening meal of lean protein and veggies. This wouldnt take you out of ketosis, but I dont know how much the weight loss on average would be.

You can lose weight on the maintenance diet. But it would be alot slower than TFR. Thats with you having chicken/white fish & veg/salad. You stay in ketosis so you should be losing. Talk to your pharmacist the next time your in. Hope this helps!!! :)

If you want variety you could always take a look at the new you diet. They have more flavours and it seems to work the same as Lipotrim.

thanks guys i want to stay qith lipotrim not move but you have all been a help

dont be disheartened keep going, I remember on my 7th week I lost 6 pounds, previously for a couple of weeks I had only lost 2 pounds.

Back