Losing slow? think of it another way!

mags1x

mags
I have messed about a bit recently, a combination of ending my hundred days (and having not really thought beyond that as I never thought I'd make it!), a very big (shock) big bill, illness (my daughter AND me) so anyway excuses excuses excuses !

However..... having just done a count up in my little book, I have still lost a stone since Christmas! A stone since Christmas is very slow on this diet, but I can't remember EVER looking back in mid febuary having already lost a stone, and Lord only knows how many times I've started a diet in January!

So anyway my point is.... always look at the bigger picture and accept that even when thinks aren't perfect with these diets, its STILL the FASTEST way around to lose!

oh, and don't eat, it just means it takes you longer!

Mags
xxx

Sorry to hear about the shock and the illness but a stone since Xmas is GREAT!!

I have to agree .. it is the fastest diet in town which I why I think I have stuck to it so rigidly and so long .. without cheating!! It is amazing the results and the compliments are starting to fly in!!

I feel great and still have another 2 stone to go ... but hopefully should have that gone over the next 2-3 months and then can live the rest of my life slim (which I thought I'd never be)

I stuck to it pretty well too, but I think theres something about the 100 day mark that messes with our brains (or did mine anyway!)

I don't think I ever believed I would manage this so I was always thinking 'if I can just make it to 100 days...' whereas I should have been thinking beyond that as well.

I know I need to learn other ways of dealing with stress and I'm working on it lol!

The good thing is I have only ever allowed myself to stagger as opposed to giving up completely, I know in the past I would have given up totally and probably been well on the way to gaining weight again by now, so I must have learned a little!

Keep going wannabeslim, before you know it, it will all be over! You can certainly live the rest of your life slim now!

mags
xxx

You are so close only 16lbs to go .. that is amazing .. I have heard that the last stone can be the hardest coz you are looking so good and people can be saying oh you're grand, have a choccie/biscuit/cake etc and before you know it you're a blob again!!!

Good luck with the rest of your journey ..I'll be watching out for you to see how you're doing

I still look in the mirror and see fat though, if I had to stand back and guess I'd say I've more left to go than I do, its weird!

someone did say though, because I am really short, a stone will still make a lot of difference, given that its still a big percentage of me, if that makes sense.... hope so!

I'd hate to go the distance and STILL feel fat lol!

yes, I'm quite sure its all in my head!

mags
xxx

Back