Losing the baby weight for my wedding

Thanks

Today we have had a day in. I ended up in bed at 8.30 last night as I fell asleep on the couch at 8 was almost the same the day before too I'm shattered just now with Zac not drinking milk and being up all the time with the cold.

Food

Breakfast - hex b brown roll plus another 6 syns, hex a cheese, tesco sausage count on us 1 syn each I had two, fried egg in fry light

Lunch - left over dinner from last night

Dinner - roast beef, mashed and roast potatoes, mixed veg, brocolli, gravy 2 syns and 2 Yorkshire puddings 5 syns

Syns - 15
Weekly - 59.5/105

Mary - it's a pain when we can't sleep thro :confused:

Kirsty - your food sounds good again & all within syns - I love a roast dinner but rarely cook one - must try harder!!

I was treated my fiance made my roast dinner was lovely.

Zac slept great again last night so I'm feeling great.

Breakfast - hex b brown bread, ham, mushrooms and fried egg in fry light

Lunch - baked potato with fat free cottage cheese, onion and chicken and a mullerlight

Dinner - sw fakeaway pizza (3 syns each) 🍕 with peppers, onion, mushroom, spinach and chicken with base of pasatta with mixed herbs and garlic, with sweet potato wedges

Snack - bananna and tesco chocolate mousse 3.5 syns

Syns - 6.5/105

Last edited:
Ooh love a roast dinner and here's hoping Zac's changed his sleeping habits!

Lovely on plan food again too!

Another good day yesterday

Breakfast - poached egg on toast with fat free cottage used like a spread to save syns haha was actually lovely and like cream cheese

Lunch was turkey and rice soup

Dinner - chilli loaded with vegetables and quorn mince and rice with hex a cheese on top

Snack - tesco chocolate mousse 3.5 syns and a bananna

Syns 3.5
Weekly - 10/105

Today been hectic with the snow made it into work and got sent home around 3 when it was awful. Our cooker broke yesterday and the man was coming to fix it tonight so had to have things organised.

Breakfast - hex b granola, fat free yoghurt and fruit

Lunch - turkey and rice soup and an apple

Dinner - roast beef, mashed potatoes, brocolli and mixed frozen veg

Snack - fruit with fat free yoghurt

Hex a milk in coffees

Syns - 0
Weekly - 10/105

This snow's a nuisance plus probs with your cooker - poor you & well done for sticking to the plan - think I'd have been tempted to have a takeaway :O

Today we have had a bit of a disaster day in work. There is no public transport, no shops are open (We work in a shopping mall well offices attached - all the shops were closed first thing), we were kept in work all day. What a day. Luckily i can walk to work if need be but its about 45 minute walk, my fiancé dropped me off today as he had a snow day.
So as there was no food the only place open was the chippy and for lunch everyone was having one and needs must.

Breakfast - i had taken my usual granola, fruit and fat free natural yoghurt
Lunch - chippy - i ate half and had chicken nuggets with chips my friend said chips are 14 sons and chicken nuggets are 1.5 each so was around 20 syns but ate half so be 10
Dinner - i am making turkey curry, loaded with veg and rice
Supper - will have fruit and yoghurt
Hex a was milk all day.

Syns - 10
Weekly 20/105

Last edited:
What a day you've had - I think you did well to only eat half!

I had paktas madras curry for dinner last night, we like it hot so added three tablespoons at 2 syns each - 6 syns and it made 4 portions so 1.5 syns per portion having leftovers tomorrow for lunch :)

Today
Breakfast - usual granola, yoghurt and fruit and a banana
Lunch - left over turkey and veg madras 1.5 syns
Snack - apple and pear
Dinner - pasta bake not sure whether to buy extra lean mince or chicken as i forgot to take something out the freezer!!
Snack - 6 miniature hero's 15 syns

Syns - 16.5
Weekly - 37.5/105
Have a lovely weekend everyone

Last edited:
Another good day and hope you enjoy your weekend!

Today Zac has a party at 2 so we are up and out to the shops for stuff for dinners.

Breakfast hex b brown roll plus another 6 syns with bacon and egg and part hex a for cheese

Lunch I ended up making spaghetti last night with extra lean mince peppers chopped tomatoes mushrooms and red and white onion so leftovers with other part hex a

Bought flava shaka so had the Indian chili chicken one mmmmmm with peppers onions and brocolli with rice

Snack - cream egg 8.5 and oven baked walkers 5.5 syns

Syns so far - 6
Weekly - 57.5/105

Last edited:
Today not been best opps
Breakfast - hex b brown roll with bacon and a coffee part hex a
Lunch - 2 slice of brown bread 12syns wow with chicken and rest hex a cheese with crisps 7 syns
Dinner - have turkey in oven with carrots, mashed potatoes,sw roast potato, Brussels sprouts and two Yorkshire puddings 5 syns
Tonight ill have fruit and yoghurt
Syns - 24
Weekly - 81.5/105

Today

Breakfast - hex b brown bread with egg chopped onto it
Lunch - made turkey noodle soup loaded with vegetables
Snack - fat free yoghurt with grapes and frozen fruit
Dinner - sw calzone using fakeaway recipe 5.5 syns with syn free chips made a bbq sauce and had turkey hex a cheese mushrooms and red onion
Snack - bananna and a ripple 8 syns

Star week this week so craving chocolate
Syns - 13.5/105

Back to work today
Breakfast - granola hex b, fat free natural yoghurt and frozen berries
Lunch - home made turkey noodle soup
Snack - banana
Dinner - gammon steak, son free chips, fried egg in fry light and beans
Snack - fat free yoghurt and frozen fruit
Syn - 0
Weekly - 13.5/105

Thanks craftermary :) trying my best!!!