Losing the podge

Only missing 1 WI luckily, just don't want to fall off the wagon with not being weighed for 2 weeks.
Need to get some scales that work!

You should go to a chemist and use their scales on wi day!!!

Never thought of doing that, thank you! Might stop me from driving myself mad

X

:) gd luck u will be fine this week!!

Is it just me or can you have a lot of food on ss+?! Having a + week to see how much difference it makes and cure my craving for salad and couldn't believe how much food there is.

God only knows how I was eating so much before.

OH has been pretty ill, throwing up, other end, temperature. Feel like nurse maid at the mo. Really hope I dont catch what he's got because i can't cope with sick.

X

Jeez, I've just see the time and i've only had 1 litre of water today. Water is so hard on a weekend!

Really miserable at the moment. Thought a + week would make it easier but all I can think about is toast! I was so full of myself yesterday and so pleased with my losses but today it seems like I've got forever left to go :(

My CDC was so happy with me on Wed, she was praising the fact that I havent fallen off the wagon. Need to keep that in mind. Just keep thinking if I stick to this I should be at goal by May sometime. Roll on May.

Being a domestic goddess today. Upstairs now tidy, off to gut the kitchen/bathroom I go.

Because I now rarely go in the fridge, its up to OH to look after it. Went in there today and there was an odd smell. Turns out there was a tin on mouldy spaghetti in there... Dirty sod he is!

The girl from uni that was doing CD with me has now decided that it's not for her :( bit gutted but she's going to calorie count instead so we can still egg each other on.

Back to it I suppose.

beanflower said:
Being a domestic goddess today. Upstairs now tidy, off to gut the kitchen/bathroom I go.

Because I now rarely go in the fridge, its up to OH to look after it. Went in there today and there was an odd smell. Turns out there was a tin on mouldy spaghetti in there... Dirty sod he is!

The girl from uni that was doing CD with me has now decided that it's not for her :( bit gutted but she's going to calorie count instead so we can still egg each other on.

Back to it I suppose.

Shame about your friend, u will still do gd, I do not know anyone dieting let alone on cd it is a struggle, but this forum keeps me going! Ditto on the cleaning, just washed all windows from inside will do outside tomorrow when my son is at school! Keeps us busy and minds off food hey lol

This forum is great :) I'll probably clean then have to have a nap as I've already had a good walk this morning. Ahh windows, I think they'll be next on the list. Only problem is they're huge so I'll have to find myself step ladder to get them done.
Books are another nice escape for me. OH got me Call the Midwife so I may start that today too.
X

beanflower said:
This forum is great :) I'll probably clean then have to have a nap as I've already had a good walk this morning. Ahh windows, I think they'll be next on the list. Only problem is they're huge so I'll have to find myself step ladder to get them done.
Books are another nice escape for me. OH got me Call the Midwife so I may start that today too.
X

Deffo agree on the books my mum got me a kindle for Xmas so just about to start the woman in black and it is a great escape, my 6 yr old has other ideas on weekends though, but when he is at school I love reading, feel guilty for sitting down though lol, enjoy the nap sounds like u deserve it!!!

awwww so cute .. and the name is?...
Well done with the weight loss. It's so hard being invited to all these dinners but you are doing so well with it all. Just push your food around the plate, drink loads of water beforehand and have a SS meal before you go so you're not so tempted.

Keep us posted :)

Ahh damn it i've been bad - had steak at my meal last night :( had salad too, but no chips etc. Got a raving headache today.

Back to ss now as I don't think I'm ready to deal with the temptation of food yet.

And to top it of someone has bought pasties for everyone in the office!

Kitten is called Henry, even though she's a girl.

X

You're doing well bean, the steak wouldn't have done heaps of damage to all your hard work. Just stick at it.

Ahh they bought pasties and muffins for everyone in the office again today! I swear it's just to tempt me haha.

Krissycats engagement has now got my wedding obsession rekindled, so hopefully that will act as a welcome distraction once I've got my uni assignments done and dusted. Also have to get on with sorting out my hen do as friends have been asking when to book their holidays for. Busy busy!

I've also gained back my habit of searching for cheap holidays, even though I can't justify one at the moment. Oh well a girl can dream. All the more reason to keep dieting - I will have a nice bikini bod by summer!

Oooh, looking for a holiday. Now there is and idea to keep me going. Easter not far away, so we are hoping to get away, though nothing booked yet. If I can drag myself away from the forum, I could start looking!

Lovely kitty by the way!

I've also gained back my habit of searching for cheap holidays, even though I can't justify one at the moment. Oh well a girl can dream. All the more reason to keep dieting - I will have a nice bikini bod by summer!

Oh I do this aswell! Been replaced with my wedding searching now haha. Not sure I could afford both!

Don't forget the honeymoon!

Oooh we have very similar goals and target weights, except you're 3/4 weeks ahead of me! It's brilliant seeing how well you have done - hope I can do as well :) xxx

Mad busy day today, didn't get in until nearly 9, but OH had cooked me an ss+ meal which was nice to come home to.

Missing my WI but I don't feel as though i've lost this week anyway, so it's probably for the best. Fingers crossed for a good loss next week because I fully intend to have a 100% ss week.

As a nice treat for the weekend my little brother has agreed to dye my hair back to red and give it a trim for me woohoo! Roll on weekend x

And thanks shelly :) how's your diet going? Hoping to be at target by around May.

Back