Losing the twin mummy tummy!

Friday

B - Strawberries and mullerlight
L - Speed soup with 3 crispbreads (HEX)
D - Asparagus wrapped in Parma ham (1 syn). Smoked salmon pasta with courgette (2 syns for white wine).

S - Green and Blacks (4 syns), milky coffee (HEX)

7 Syns

Last edited:
Hi,
just been nosing at your diary, you seem to eat lots of yummy food!
I was wondering what superspeed chicken is? Not heard of it before. Sadly I can't see the picture you posted of it.
michelle x

Hi,
just been nosing at your diary, you seem to eat lots of yummy food!
I was wondering what superspeed chicken is? Not heard of it before. Sadly I can't see the picture you posted of it.
michelle x

Hiya, not sure what happened to the photo, have re-uploaded it in that post and seems to be working now! The post is here: http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-recipes/212371-smothered-chicken-speed-food-galore-4.html I don't use the spice mix to save syns, I add a sprinkle of chilli powder, cumin, gorund coriander, oregano, garlic powder and salt instead (as those are the ingredients of the Discovery mix). Then I top it with bacon and cheese, yum!

MrsCupcake said:
Hiya, not sure what happened to the photo, have re-uploaded it in that post and seems to be working now! The post is here: http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-recipes/212371-smothered-chicken-speed-food-galore-4.html I don't use the spice mix to save syns, I add a sprinkle of chilli powder, cumin, gorund coriander, oregano, garlic powder and salt instead (as those are the ingredients of the Discovery mix). Then I top it with bacon and cheese, yum!

will definately be trying that one! Sounds gorgeous.

Lovely food pics, making me :drool: - your doing so well, especially with twins, you put me to shame ;)

Bless you, thanks, it's running around looking after them that's making me realise how much I need to lose :eek: I'm so out of breath..! Have a good weekend x

Must keep away from the b****y scales! I've been hoping on and off all week, no weight gone and it's making me so grumpy. GRRRRR.

Im my own worst enemy with that - i get on them when i feel like ive lost, find i havnt and then get so pi@@ed off i feel 'oh sod it anyway' and ruin my good work. home scales are evil - devil sent!!

Im my own worst enemy with that - i get on them when i feel like ive lost, find i havnt and then get so pi@@ed off i feel 'oh sod it anyway' and ruin my good work. home scales are evil - devil sent!!

I know, I just can't keep away from them this week!

Saturday

B - Wholemeal toast (HEX) with scrambled eggs and smoked salmon (missed my 1/3rd superfree, oops, meant to follow with fruit and got distracted.)
L - Superspeed soup.
D - SW Chicken Kiev (2 syns), sweet potato chips and salad

S - WW Crisps (these are rubbish don't know why I bothered! 3.5 syns), G&B chocolate (4 syns)

Stupid mistake today, ate superspeed soup only at lunchtime and just didn't feel full enough, so ended up nibbling crisps and chocolate and then feeling like I'd 'wasted' syns rather than enjoying them.

Also, that bloomin' chicken kiev. Am I the only person who finds it impossible to stuff a chicken breast?! They were huge free range chicken breasts from the butcher, I flattened them a bit first to help and used cocktail sticks and the damn filling still managed to squirt out! Nice but annoying and not really worth the trouble! Bah.

On a good note, the babies have slept from 11pm - 6am 2 nights in a row now.. So brilliant!

Saturday

Also, that bloomin' chicken kiev. Am I the only person who finds it impossible to stuff a chicken breast?! They were huge free range chicken breasts from the butcher, I flattened them a bit first to help and used cocktail sticks and the damn filling still managed to squirt out! Nice but annoying and not really worth the trouble! Bah.

!
have you tired using bacon/paraham and wrapping the chicken, I have found that to help keep everything securely placed. It's not the conventional chicken kiev as no breadcrubs are used but it is a hell of a lot healthier :)

have you tired using bacon/paraham and wrapping the chicken, I have found that to help keep everything securely placed. It's not the conventional chicken kiev as no breadcrubs are used but it is a hell of a lot healthier :)

You're so right, I thought that afterwards! Stupid breadcrumbs :rolleyes:

Sunday

B - Melon and yoghurt
L - SW Quiche with mushrooms, onions, ham and cheese (HEX), light salad cream (1 syn)
D - Beef ragout from SW book, with roast potatoes and cabbage, roast butternut squash

S - G&B Chocolate (4 syns.. Mmmm!) Skinny Cow (4.5 syns)

9.5 syns

Everything crossed for weigh in tomorrow...

Last edited:
Hmm.. 1lb off. Better than STS I guess..! BUT I am into the 12s! Hooray!

Going to challenge myself to drink 6 pints of water/squash every day this week and next week... to do some exercise that isn't just pushing a giant pram!

Monday

B - Strawberries and mullerlight
L - Cheese and ham sandwich (HEX bread and HEX cheese), salad cream (1 syn), cherries
D - Sausages (2 syns), mash, swede/carrot mash, broccoli and onion gravy

S - Half homemade cookie (3 syns?)

6 Syns

Very proud of myself for only eating half of one of my peanut butter/white chocolate cookies that I'd baked for some friends visiting. Honestly, that's the most restraint I've had to show in recent weeks! The half was completely delicious too :D

Made some of the syn free onion chutney today, it's nice but still quite vinegary, think I should have left it to cook for longer but was eager to get out and go for a walk during the babies afternoon sleep time so it got a bit cut short. Heyho, needs must!

Last edited:
Monday
Very proud of myself for only eating half of one of my peanut butter/white chocolate cookies that I'd baked for some friends visiting. Honestly, that's the most restraint I've had to show in recent weeks! The half was completely delicious too :D

Well done!

a lb is good, don't knock it and at least it is coming off in the wright direction. If you lost a 1lb every week for a year you could lose 3 stone and ten pounds :)

Back