Losing the twin mummy tummy!

My remaining meal plan for today until Friday should look like this...

Pork penne pasta (from Extra Easy cookbook)
Tomato and macaroni cheese (from One Pot Wonders Book) with salad
Pizza, SW chips and salad
Aubergine, Macaroni pie (from slimmingeats.com)

But I've make a mistake and bought normal pork mince, not lean.. So am going to replace the aubergine pie with a moroccan chicken dish with baba ganoush on the side to use up the aubergines.. I'll also replace the pork penne with gammon, egg and chips as have some gammon in the freezer.

To remember for the following week..!

Lasagne Cups
Pork Penne Pasta
Paprika chicken salad

Tuesday

B - Melon and mullerlight
L - 4 Sesame ryvita, quark, no syn onion chutney, melon, mullerlight
D - Moroccan chicken, Ainsley H Cous Cous (1 syn), baba ganoush - YUM!

S - Skinny Cow (4.5 syns)

5.5 Syns

Bit of a 'meh' day today. Felt like have been chasing my tail..! Hopefully yummy dinner will cheer me up!

Last edited:
Meal Plan for Saturday to Friday

In some random order and subject to lots of changes!

Pizza, wedges, salad, coleslaw
Lasagne cups, roast butternut squash, salad
Paprika chicken salad with sweet potato wedges and baba ganoush
Mexican chicken skewers and mexican rice (from Slimmingeats.com)
Pork penne pasta (from Extra Easy book)
SW Quiche, new potatoes and salad
Sausage, egg, chips, tomatoes, mushrooms

To remember for next week!
Pinchitos Morunos

Last edited:
NEARLY met two goals today... Squeezed myself into a new pair of M&S size 14 jeans. However, the muffin top was gigantic and after wearing them for 10 mins I couldn't breathe and had stomach ache. I also squished my engagement ring onto my finger! I couldn't manage the wedding ring too and it took my finger turning a bit purple and a lot of liquid soap to get it off, but, better than it was!

So.. I think I can safely say there's a good few pounds to wait before I meet those, but am making progress, hooray!

NEARLY met two goals today... Squeezed myself into a new pair of M&S size 14 jeans. However, the muffin top was gigantic and after wearing them for 10 mins I couldn't breathe and had stomach ache. I also squished my engagement ring onto my finger! I couldn't manage the wedding ring too and it took my finger turning a bit purple and a lot of liquid soap to get it off, but, better than it was!

So.. I think I can safely say there's a good few pounds to wait before I meet those, but am making progress, hooray!
Well done for nearly being there with the ring and size 14s! I tried on my bridesmaid dress about 15 times before it fit so I could breathe .... It's now too big, whoops!

Well done for nearly being there with the ring and size 14s! I tried on my bridesmaid dress about 15 times before it fit so I could breathe .... It's now too big, whoops!

Woohoo! When's the wedding or has it passed?

Wednesday

B - Banana and muller light, coffee (HEX)
L - Beef ragu with swede (from freezer) and cauliflower
D - Out at friend's house.. Huge salad with avocado, (1 syn), low fat dressing (2 syns?), new potatoes, chicken in spicy, crispy stuff (6 syns for coating?), low calorie wine (YUCK, I'd rather have a gin and tonic or a proper glass of wine for the full syns I think. Then again, it might have been ok with soda) (2 syns)

11 Syns

Oops, missed my other HEX. Thought we were going out for dinner and there'd be bread. Oh well, managed to go not too far off thanks to my lovely friend humouring me (and putting my wine into a measuring jug for me :D).

MrsCupcake said:
Woohoo! When's the wedding or has it passed?

It's 7th July, might have to get the dress altered as I've just lost another 5.5 lbs!

It's 7th July, might have to get the dress altered as I've just lost another 5.5 lbs!

How exciting, you'll look fabulous!

Hi mrs cupcake,

Um doing fine, another 2 off last week :) I'm hoping for 3 this week to get my half stone!

Woohoo, well done and good luck! How are the kids enjoying Slimming World food?!

Thursday

B - Banana, bran flakes (HEX) and milk (HEX)
L - Leftover beef and swede ragu, apple, mullerlight
D - Ooops. Indian takeaway, knackered so meal plan out of the window for tonight! Oh well, I was v good and had Chicken Shashlik (dry) with salad and microwaved a poppadum.. Oh and some Saag bajhi

S - 6 Daim Mikado sticks (YUM!) 3 syns

Probably 10 syns for chicken yoghurt marinade, microwave poppadum, oil food was cooked in?

MrsCupcake said:
Woohoo, well done and good luck! How are the kids enjoying Slimming World food?!

They don't know the difference! The Twins will eat anything anyway! My daughter is a bit fussy though!

How are you doing anyway? Hope you are making the most of the twins napping, I started off trying to get all the housework etc done and realised I should just sleep too! It's so hard when they are little and feeding every 2 hours or so! I felt like a zombie for the first 5 months!

How are you doing anyway? Hope you are making the most of the twins napping, I started off trying to get all the housework etc done and realised I should just sleep too! It's so hard when they are little and feeding every 2 hours or so! I felt like a zombie for the first 5 months!

They've just started to sleep from 11pm to 6am, I honestly feel like a new woman! They are also smiling loads more and responding which makes it all a bit easier I think as that bit is so lovely. It makes me forget the hard bits for a minute or two :D

Friday

B - Strawberries and mullerlight
L - Bacon, mushroom and onion SW quiche with salad, salad cream (1 syn)
D - Gammon, egg and chips, mushrooms, tomatoes, ketchup (1 syn)

S - 6 Mikado (3 syns), Skinny Cow (4.5 syns), grapes

9.5 Syns

Oh it's great when they sleep longer! It won't be long before u can put them to bed at 7 and that's it till the morning! It makes so much difference when you get sleep!! Mine go at 7 and sleep until 6-7am now it's amazing! We are so blessed having twins! They are hard work but worth it x

Saturday

B - Sausage (1.5 syns) and mushroom pitta (HEX) with HP sauce (1 syn)
L - Ham salad with half a microwave jacket (0.5 syn) with syn free onion chutney
D - Pizzas made with Warbuton thins (5 syns) and HEX cheese, chips, coleslaw and salad

S - Skinny Cow (4.5 syns)

12.5 Syns

Last edited:
Sunday

B - Oops didn't manage to have any.
L - Roast beef, wrapped in herbs and parma ham (1 syn), with roast potatoes, roasted butternut squash, parsnip, carrot and onion, with cabbage, broccoli, green beans and syn free onion gravy from slimmingeats.com. Followed by strawberries.
D - Warburton wholemeal thin (HEX) with syn free onion chutney, bacon and cheese melted (HEX)

S - 2 x mini Green and Blacks (8 syns)

9 Syns

Back