Losing the twin mummy tummy!

Hmm, another pound off today. Pleased but would love to have something more one week given am sticking to plan 100%.. Then again I sort of forgot my goal of drinking more last week. :rolleyes: Must do something if I want a different result! Must do some exercise too. Bit scary not having done any for about a year. Right, onwards and upwards for a great week! :)

Well done! I'm expecting a gain this week, will update after weigh in. I do a bit of exercise and it does make you feel better but when the the twins were small babies I didnt bother I was far too tired!!

Well done! I'm expecting a gain this week, will update after weigh in. I do a bit of exercise and it does make you feel better but when the the twins were small babies I didnt bother I was far too tired!!

How did you get on? What exercise do you do? x

Monday

B - Warburton wholemeal thin (HEX) with marmite and cheese (HEX) toasted in frying pan. This was lush, just like the Starbucks cheese and marmite pannini! Raspberries
L - Risotto Pronto mushroom with added mushrooms and 1/2 plate salad
D - Chicken Shashlick, salad and spinach. (6 syns for oil and yoghurt?) 1 Microwave poppadum (1 syn)

S - 4 Mikado (2 syns)

9 Syns

Ooops.. Went to Zumba for the first time, got back too late to cook what was on the meal plan and succumbed to a curry! A very good dry one though so a good treat (again). Zumba was brilliant, feel so much better for getting out and doing some exercise. Can't wait to go again! x

MrsCupcake said:
How did you get on? What exercise do you do? x

I put on 2! I'm was expecting it though I can't get on track lately :( I do body combat and body pump classes 2-3 times a week, I really enjoy them and it's a bit of me time too x

I put on 2! I'm was expecting it though I can't get on track lately :( I do body combat and body pump classes 2-3 times a week, I really enjoy them and it's a bit of me time too x

Sorry to hear about the 2lb :( Are you keeping a food diary? I've found writing everything down here really helps keep me on track x

Tuesday

B - Banana (running late for twins club!)
L - Look What We Found Beef Casserole (1 syn), half a plate of broccoli
D - Pork Penne Pasta with mushrooms (HEX), half a plate of pan fried courgettes with garlic

S - 2 x Alpen Light (HEX), Green and Blacks bar (4 syns)

5 Syns

Wednesday

B - Melon and mullerlight
L - L - Look What We Found Beef Casserole (1 syn), half a plate of broccoli
D - 'So Juicy' Paprika chicken (2 syns?), half plate of salad and baba ganoush, sweet potato wedges, Skinny Cow ice cream (4.5 syns)

7.5 Syns

Thursday

B - 2 x Alpen Light Bars, handful of grapes
L - Paprika chicken (2 syns?) salad, gosh this was so lovely!
D - Lasagne cups from slimmingeats.com (1 syn), with roasted butternut squash and salad (dressing 1 syn)

S - Piece of Hotel Chocolat chocolate (3 syns)

7 Syns

Last edited:
Friday

B - Warburton Thin (HEX), toasted with cheese (HEX) and marmite... MMMMM!!!
L - Left over bolognase sauce and half plate of roasted butternut squash
D - Sausages (2 syns), chips, half a plate of mushrooms and tomato

S - Apple, G&B chocolate (4 syns), Skinny Cow (4.5 Syns)

10.5 Syns

Last edited:
Meal Plan for Saturday to Friday

Pinchitos Morunos (inspired by Ermintrude!) with cous cous salad
Salmon Teriyaki with noodles, green beans and peppers
Pulled pork, sweet potato wedges, coleslaw
Mexican chicken skewers, rice and salad
KFC style chicken, chips and coleslaw
Sausage, mash, cabbage, broccoli, no syn onion gravy

Only 6 meals as I think we'll end up being out at least one night.

Bad day yesterday! I felt ill all afternoon so just ate what I fancied, not too worried though as although it's high syn, overall I ate less calories than normal probably..

Saturday
B - Wholemeal pitta (HEX) with sausages (2 syns) and mushrooms, HP (1 syn)
L - SW Bacon and cheese (HEX) quiche, salad
D - 2 Warbuton thins (10 syns), with cheese (5 syns) and marmite

S - Mikado (3 syns), G&B chocolate (8 syns)

29 Syns!!! :eek:

Oh well, under for the rest of the week.. Also walked for an hour at a good pace, and I felt better by the time I went to bed!

Sunday

L - Potato wedges with cheese on, MMM!!! (HEX) salad, jalepeno humous (from Ermintrude), pickled cabbage, fromage frais
D - Pinchitos Morunos with roasted veg cous cous salad and mint dip (1 syn) This was so delicious!

S - G&B Chocolate (6 syns)

7 Syns

Monday

B - Raspberries and greek cherry muller light (.5 syn)
L - Jalapeno humous (from Ermintrude's diary), with baby corn and green beans. Warburton sandwich thin (HEX) toasted with marmite and cheese (0.5 HEX)
D - Pulled pork from slimmingeats.com, in potato skins (1 syn), with mountain of spiced coleslaw (2 syns)

S - Apple, chocolate (8 syns)

11.5 Syns

Tuesday

B - Raspberries with muller light greek coconut yoghurt (.5 syn)
L - Cheese and marmite twists from Ermintrude's diary (HEX) with super speedy soup
D - Teriyaki Honey Salmon with noodles and veg from slimmingeats.com. SO DELICIOUS! (1 syn)

S - Chocolate (8 syns)

9.5 Syns

Have lots of lovely photos to upload, but too tired right now. Lost 2lb on Monday!! Wooohooo! Means I met my goal of getting to 1st lost.. I also met my goal of wearing a pair of non-maternity jeans! They are still a snug fit, but so much better than last time I tried them. I've worn them for a whole day and can still breathe :D

Well done for losing a stone so quickly, you're really "in the zone". Congrats xxx

Thank you! I need some clothes to fit urgently :D

Wednesday

B - Raspberries and muller light greek cherry (0.5 syns)
L - Jalapeno humous and raw beans and broccoli
D - Spanish chicken skewers (from Erm's diary) with coronation coleslaw (both lovely on their own but was a v weird combo, no idea why I did them together..!) with SW chips

S - Chocolate (4 syns), Crunchie (4 syns), melon

8.5 Syns

Thursday

B - Strawberries and natural yoghurt
L - Look What We Found Beef Casserole (1 syn), cherries
D - Small Chicken Shashlik takeaway (5 syns?) with salad, 1 micro poppadum (1 syn)

S - Crunchie (4 syns), G&B chocolate (4 syns), gherkins

15 Syns

Bit of a tiring few days meaning meal plan has gone a bit AWOL and also, all I can think about is chocolate... Hmm, Tesco have just arrive with a veg mountain so back on track today!

Hello old diary, how've you been..?

Well, I swapped to using My Fitness Pal when I so rudely left this diary and went on to loose lots of my weight, hooray! Then since Oct/Nov I've been very sluggish and not lost any more. So although I love MFP I thought I'd go back to SW to remind myself to eat well and get out of the bad habits I've got into since Christmas (using my calorie allowance for chocolate mostly :rolleyes:)

So, here we are...

B - Banana Mullerlight and banana
L - Chilli with loads of mushrooms/peppers/tomatoes in WeightWatchers wrap (5 syns), with half HEX cheese and lettuce
D - More chilli with rice and other half HEX cheese and fat free fromage frais.

S - 2 x Alpen light HEX. Apple.

I've been a bit AWOL but mostly sticking to plan, have lost another lb or two. Although this weekend may have spelled disaster. Oops. Going to try to be 100% this week from tomorrow, so here's my menu plan :)

Menu Plan

Mon - Bacon and Veg Macaroni Cheese (from SW magazine)
Tues - Omelette, chips and salad.
Weds - Bacon, mushroom pasta.
Thurs - (at work) Easy Bean ready meal
Fri - Chicken rogan josh (SW mag)
Sat - Cheese filled burgers, chips and coleslaw.
Sun - Chicken 'kiev', cheesy potato herb stakcks and veg.

Back