Smart Points Losing weight for Summer 2017 xx

aww do we :) beautiful name - how olds ur Amelia? x

She is 14 months on the 2nd :) x will be about 15-16 months between her and her little brother xx

You're not selling pregnancy to me again lol. Seriously, I hope you are managing to rest and hope that hubby is feeling better too.
I fainted lots with the girls and had awful headaches the only thing that helped was drinking lots of water and keeping cool.
I once fainted next to the sperm storage tank in the Labs at work lol
Xxx

aww bless how lovely :) congrats! Amelia will be 4 months on the 9th! time flys!! do u have any boys names yet? x

Awwww she's a teeny baby :) xx time really does fly! Yes I'm pretty certain we will call our son Jack Thomas :) xx

Thanks girls,

Im 14 weeks today!

When I had Hollie 3 years ago there were quite a few Amelia's being born, it is a really pretty name :) Jack's our favourite boys name too, it would be so easy if we did have a boy, I think we will struggle with girls names. With the girls I knew instantly they were going be girls :) This time my instinct was saying boy but since my last scan I'm not so sure now.

I pop into Next the other day as a friend of Chris is having a baby boy and there's still so much more baby girls stuff- I'm just drawn to pink now!

I still got this pain in my head and side of my face, much rather have nausea any day than be in pain, if It wasn't for the pain I'd feel quite healthy just without the glow! Any advice on skin care? I was using Olay effects but it's made my skin all red and so dry.

It's less than 4 weeks till we go Spain xx

Last edited:
we would have struggled for a boys name - probably would have ended up being Thomas after his dad! lol we were set on Amelia all along!
also same for clothes lol theres such a range for girls! better than the clothes in store for me now a days haha xx

we would have struggled for a boys name - probably would have ended up being Thomas after his dad! lol we were set on Amelia all along!
also same for clothes lol theres such a range for girls! better than the clothes in store for me now a days haha xx

Thomas would of been a lovely name too! There definitely is so much choice for girls, over the years boys clothes have got a lot better but there still seems alot more for girls x I give up on clothes for myself! Dreading buying holiday clothes x

Last edited:
Foods been bad today: 3 cookies 2 curly wurlys ice cream bar 2 buttered rolls a handful of chips from the chippy! 2 chewy Special K bars Going try and get back on track tomorrow! Off to have a nice long soak in the bath x

I've basically had a tub of Ben and Jerry's cookie dough ice cream and a Belgian bun today lol :/ x I wouldn't worry lol xx

Hi Cheryl,

I think my wisdom tooth is infected which is causing the pain, I'm going try not to eat much today as eating is probably making it worse!

How are you doing now? X

Can you not get In to the dentist hun and I'm better thank you just need to sort my head out so I can get back on track. Hope you feel better soon x

Thomas would of been a lovely name too! There definitely is so much choice for girls, over the years boys clothes have got a lot better but there still seems alot more for girls x I give up on clothes for myself! Dreading buying holiday clothes x

yeah i agree - i order stuff off net and send majority back "/ i need a new wardrobe full!

Hi Cheryl,

I think my wisdom tooth is infected which is causing the pain, I'm going try not to eat much today as eating is probably making it worse!

How are you doing now? X

my wisdom tooth is playing me up too - it doesnt have enough room to grow so is making my gums really sore! i wouldnt fancy havin it out tho lol!! ouch

try and eat soft foods - soup etc! x

yeah i agree - i order stuff off net and send majority back "/ i need a new wardrobe full!
I'm going order a few bits off Dorothy Perkins xx
my wisdom tooth is playing me up too - it doesnt have enough room to grow so is making my gums really sore! i wouldnt fancy havin it out tho lol!! ouch

try and eat soft foods - soup etc! x

Don't forget Hun, you get your dental free till Amelia's a year! But I don't want mine out either but not sure what they can do during pregnancy but I'm in agony with it x

Back