Smart Points Losing weight for Summer 2017 xx

I think we be bored sitting in the same hotel all day! Plus all inclusive works out so expensive xx

yeh it does! sometimes u can get good deals where all inclusive is worth it - take it or leave the meals/drinks etc, but not very often x

You're food looks lovely an you've reminded me to have a look in primary for some cheap holiday bits. I'm not usually a fan but for beach stuff it might be good.
I agree with going self catering as it's nice to experience the different restaurants. We are doing all inclusive in The Dominican as that's all there is an it's not overly safe to stray from the hotel. Last time we went the food and drink choice was amazing so I'm hoping it's the same this time.
X

If you your going somewhere like that its best to go all inclusive- your going have such a wonderful time- definitely worth the dieting! We would love to go somewhere there like that but our girls wouldn't last flights we currently uploading apps for ipads!

I got quite a few bits in primarks - flip flops for a pound, 2 beach towels 4 quid each, a few tops for the girls and some beach type dresses and got myself some underwear! Usually I never see any good stuff in there and yet everyone else seems to find fab buys x

If you your going somewhere like that its best to go all inclusive- your going have such a wonderful time- definitely worth the dieting! We would love to go somewhere there like that but our girls wouldn't last flights we currently uploading apps for ipads! I got quite a few bits in primarks - flip flops for a pound, 2 beach towels 4 quid each, a few tops for the girls and some beach type dresses and got myself some underwear! Usually I never see any good stuff in there and yet everyone else seems to find fab buys x
We went all inclusive in Spain once and said never again. The food was awful and we ended up eating out most nights.
I'm glad I'm not the only one who can never find anything in primary. Most of my friends love it but I'm usually really disappointed. I need some beach dresses so I'll definitely have a look.
I'm dreading weighing after the holiday, if I put on less than half a stone I'll be happy.
We are dreading the flight, 9 hours with a 2,3,4&6 year olds! iPads will be needed?
X

very jealous that ur goin to the dominicon!!!!!!!! id love to go there, i imagine the flight will be lengthy with the kids - lets hope they sleep most of if haha, cant wait to take amelia on her first holiday abroad nxt year :)

primark is a bit hit n miss really - sometimes they have decent stuff sometimes its crap! i think u have to go regularly - my sister is a size 8 n gets lovely stuff, its hard to find bigger sizes and im at 12/14 but tend to have to buy 16/18 in primark so it fits properly which is a bit disheartening x

Hi hun! Just popping in :)

Do I remember you saying you were going to have a gender scan? Did that happen and I missed it?! lol xx

Hi hun! Just popping in :)

Do I remember you saying you were going to have a gender scan? Did that happen and I missed it?! lol xx

Im just over 17 weeks now, we didn't want to go for a gender scan as we happy to wait till the 20 weeks, which is a couple days after our holiday! So something nice to look forward too x Hope you and bump are doing well - you haven't got that long to wait now xx

I'm so jealous of Dominican too! Really hope the the kids enjoy the flight!

Yeah I find that primarks are so stingy with sizes even kidswear need to go up a size! But usually I much prefer get bits in the supermarkets xx

cant beat asda george! i get a lot for amelia from there as well as me x

Todays Food:

L-KFC - was starving it was my idea! Enjoyed a lovely fillet burger and fries

D-Soup and 2 wm bread,

S- Snack a jacks, Kitkat, half magnum, 2 Oreos.

2litres of water :)

mmmmmm kfc - hope u enjoyed it ;)
i fancied a kfc last week - i was so close to driving there to get one for dinner!!!!
i also fancied chippy yesterday afternoon lol cant remember the last time we had something from the chip shop? x

It was lovely, I was just so hungry! Aww love chippy too.

So nearly ready for our holiday! Chris is out sorting euros and getting my iPad fixed for the flight :) I'm meant to be doing housework and got visit family later to drop off birthday cards so long day!

Today's food:

B- 2 Special K bars

L- Weight watchers soup, 2 wm bread ( really enjoying soup at the moment)

D- Jacket potato, beans and slice of cheese ( might swap the cheese for slice of garlic bread)

S- Blue riband and kitkat. 2 litres of water and 2 small bottles of diet coke.

Other news - look like Chris as a job when it's gets back- oh dear it means Im back to doing everything, it's been nice having help with the school runs x

Last edited:
I think we be leaving about 10am flights 12.45, can't believe how quick it's come around! Well I'm not beach ready but just getting away will be nice and hoping we will have a few sunny days there! We got our flight seats-going there we got 4 seats and 1 by themselves, I would preferred 3 and 2 seats but coming back we paid extra for 3 and 2 seats.

It be nice if he does have a job to come back too, it take the pressure so means back to getting them all up in the mornings, at moment I usually drop Emily and Maisie off to school and Chris is at home with Hollie as she's a little monkey in the mornings- doesn't like getting dressed!

Enjoy your birthday Sammy xx

Welcome back!!

My little girl was born on the 14th Oct- now I need to get to goal xx
WP_20151110_14_41_43_Pro.jpg

Back