Smart Points Losing weight for Summer 2017 xx

Hi ladies,

So I joined Weight watchers first time I been to a slimming class in over 5yrs! I'm on day 3 of smart points plan and so far I'm really enjoying it- so much easier now days with all the online tools to help track food etc

I'm on 52sp daily due to exclusively breastfeeding - which seems quite high so trying to keep under that amount. I also get 42 weekly points on top of that- normally I would be on 30sp and 42 weekly's - I know need an extra 16sp for feeding so I'm averaging each day at 46sp- which is 30sp for me and 16 for b/f and I do feel satisfied on that amount.

Attachments

• WP_20160107_15_52_46_Pro.jpg
    WP_20160107_15_52_46_Pro.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 17
Hi ladies,

So I joined Weight watchers first time I been to a slimming class in over 5yrs! I'm on day 3 of smart points plan and so far I'm really enjoying it- so much easier now days with all the online tools to help track food etc

I'm on 52sp daily due to exclusively breastfeeding - which seems quite high so trying to keep under that amount. I also get 42 weekly points on top of that- normally I would be on 30sp and 42 weekly's - I know need an extra 16sp for feeding so I'm averaging each day at 46sp- which is 30sp for me and 16 for b/f and I do feel satisfied on that amount.

Wow! That's a lot of SP to eat!!!! X

So todays food:

B- alpen light -3sp

L- Chicken curry deli noodles-8sp

D- Pasta bolognaise -10sp

S- 2 alpen bars 5sp, quavers 3sp, Kitkat 11sp.

Yummy Day Can't believe a kit Kat is 11sp tho! X

On the new plan all the choc as gone up! so most choc bars are between 10sp to 14sp - the kitkat is a 4 finger bar though -piece of chicken is only 2sp so encourages to use points on healthy food x

Sometimes chicken just doesn't just cut it tho X

Just popping by to subscribe.
I've also just started Smart Points and am liking it.
Hope you're having a good weekend.

My treat box- alpen lights 3sp, Special k bars 3sp, clubs 6sp, kitkats 5sp and quavers 3sp.

Food today:

B- 2 alpen lights- low cal hot choc- 7sp

L- Chicken burger in wm roll, cucumber slices-8sp

D-Roast chicken, mash, small Yorkshire, loads veg-10sp

S- 2 special k bars -6sp -chocolate bar 12sp.

43sp/52sp - 39 weeklies remaining.

Me and my friend took Evie for a lovely walk- of course we ended up having a look around the shops but it all helps building up fit points which I need to start tracking x

Attachments

• WP_20160110_17_12_08_Pro.jpg
    WP_20160110_17_12_08_Pro.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 23
  • WP_20160102_16_04_42_Pro.jpg
    WP_20160102_16_04_42_Pro.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 28
Last edited:
Evie looks so cute! Hope you enjoyed the shopping trip :)

My treat box- alpen lights 3sp, Special k bars 3sp, clubs 6sp, kitkats 5sp and quavers 3sp.

Food today:

B- 2 alpen lights- low cal hot choc- 7sp

L- Chicken burger in wm roll, cucumber slices-8sp

D-Roast chicken, mash, small Yorkshire, loads veg-10sp

S- 2 special k bars -6sp -chocolate bar 12sp.

43sp/52sp - 39 weeklies remaining.

Me and my friend took Evie for a lovely walk- of course we ended up having a look around the shops but it all helps building up fit points which I need to start tracking x

Loving the look of your treat box! I could just stick my head right in there! Ha ha ha! Evie looks like she is enjoying her fresh air too X

Thanks ladies xx

Another good day stuck to plan, I'm tracking very bite and not guesstimating like I usually do. I did have a look at clothes while we were out but not buying any till I'm a stone down x

I think that Tracking is sooooooo important, I'm writing everything down this time, even the free stuff! X I've got a 2 New Look Vouchers I'm saving for when I've lost some weight! X

Just digging into my treat box enjoying an orange club bar x

Can I join your club lol x

I think that Tracking is sooooooo important, I'm writing everything down this time, even the free stuff! X I've got a 2 New Look Vouchers I'm saving for when I've lost some weight! X

It definitely is I keep thinking how can I possible lose weight with all these points- then I think what about all the stuff I normally would eat with out thinking about or tracking - like the odd biscuits I few chips here and there!
Love the shopping sprees to come- great idea saving vochours xx

It definitely is I keep thinking how can I possible lose weight with all these points- then I think what about all the stuff I normally would eat with out thinking about or tracking - like the odd biscuits I few chips here and there!
Love the shopping sprees to come- great idea saving vochours xx

Think I've got £25 in total One of my Besties gets married on the 13th May so I hope to have slimmed right down and be able to buy myself a fabulous new frock to wear, that's the plan anyway! X

I certainly believe in the phrase 'Little pickers wear bigger knickers' as that was me! Always picking a biscuit here, leftovers there and look where it got me! Considerably bigger knickers lol x

Think I've got £25 in total One of my Besties gets married on the 13th May so I hope to have slimmed right down and be able to buy myself a fabulous new frock to wear, that's the plan anyway! X

I certainly believe in the phrase 'Little pickers wear bigger knickers' as that was me! Always picking a biscuit here, leftovers there and look where it got me! Considerably bigger knickers lol x

Same here- I'm sure your feel amazing by then. I got wedding in April - so hoping I be 20lbs lighter x

Love the little pickers expression- so true x

Week 1 day 5:

Still loving the plan I planned to do chicken fajitas for dinner but no Ww wraps in Morrison's, so its chicken noodles. The normal wraps are 6sp- too high just for wrap.

Food
B- Alpen light x2 and highlight fudge hot choc-7sp
L-Chicken sandwich and cucumber slices-6sp
D- Chicken noodles, with veg-10sp
S-Dark kitkat- 11sp 2 special k bars 6dp, Quavers 3sp.

Same here- I'm sure your feel amazing by then. I got wedding in April - so hoping I be 20lbs lighter x

Love the little pickers expression- so true x

You're going to look amazing for April too X

Week 1 day 5:

Still loving the plan I planned to do chicken fajitas for dinner but no Ww wraps in Morrison's, so its chicken noodles. The normal wraps are 6sp- too high just for wrap.

Food
B- Alpen light x2 and highlight fudge hot choc-7sp
L-Chicken sandwich and cucumber slices-6sp
D- Chicken noodles, with veg-10sp
S-Dark kitkat- 11sp 2 special k bars 6dp, Quavers 3sp.

Noodles sounds like a much better use of your SP than wraps as I'm sure they will keep you much fuller too x

Back