Smart Points Losing weight for Summer 2017 xx

Yep couldn't justify wasting my points rather use them on chocolate!

Here's dinner

Love a good fakeaway! I had 4pp of maltesers myself tonight! X

Food today:

B-2 mint special k bar- 8 sp

L-Turkey sandwich-6sp- Kitkat-11sp

D-Chicken stir fry -4sp

S- 2 alpen lights 5sp- highlights hot 2sp

Well Done Another fab day x

Thank you- need to keep it up wi tomorrow, I don't feel as I've lost much. Today planning a light day drinking plenty of water too x

What time will you weigh tomorrow? I'm sure you're going to surprise yourself as you've done fab! X

Well class starts 1 but I should get there for 1.30 as need to drop Hollie off at nursery at 1.

So today:
B-Oreo and nume hoy choc 4sp

L- 2 wm sandwich thins, cucumber,red onion
Wafer-thin chicken-7sp
Mint bar-5sp

D-Chicken stir fry-3sp

S- 2 choc special k bars-6sp choc rice cake 2sp, not sure what else.

Your hot choc sounds amazing!!!! I look forward to hearing your result when I finish work tomorrow evening x

Good luck for your weigh in this afternoon :)

Your dinner looks amazing. I would have swapped the wraps too.
I'm with you both on looking forward to the shopping spree.
I've got a friends baby's christening in July and want to look amazing for it. (Hubbys ex will be there lol)

How did WI go Sweetie? X

Thanks Ladies - 2lbs off, its going be a long journey! 2st5lbs to go to my realistic target xx

Well Done on your loss Sweetie, remember that slow and steady wins the race X

Thanks Hun, yep every pound counts!

So today Evie not been well, she's got conjunctivitis so been sleeping it off. We done loads of running around- while she's been sleep try to get the house nice and clean for the weekend aswell as lots of walking.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Food today:
2 alpen light bars- mint hot choc-7sp
2 wm sandwich thins and salad-6sp
Chicken, stir fry and noodles-13sp
2 special k bars 6sp and toffee crisp 13sp.
Choc biscuit-4sp.

49sp

Last edited:
Thanks Hun, yep every pound counts!

So today Evie not been well, she's got conjunctivitis so been sleeping it off. We done loads of running around- while she's been sleep try to get the house nice and clean for the weekend aswell as lots of walking.

View attachment 179691

View attachment 179681

Food today:
2 alpen light bars- mint hot choc-7sp
2 wm sandwich thins and salad-6sp
Chicken, stir fry and noodles-13sp
2 special k bars 6sp and toffee crisp 13sp.

Awwwwww how cute does Evie look when she is sleeping! Hope she is feeling better soon. Well Done you for fantastic food and chores! Your halo is shining x

Well done on your loss. I didn't lose anything whilst feeding so you're doing great.
Evie is looking adorable and growing so fast

Well done on the loss :)
Aww Evie looks so cute...I really hope she is feeling better now and that you're having a nice weekend.

Thanks ladies xx

The weight seems harder to shift this time maybe its too with b/f, last time I combi fed and was down 3st by Hollie was 6mths and my other two were bottle fed and the weight did drop of much quicker x

Last night was bit write off we planned to have Chinese and I worked out sp carefully but oh was but late home and kind went bit mad with chocolate- Evie was having a hungry day too so kind of needed it.

So going drop my points to 40sp to undo some off the damage till wi.

Hope your all having a great weekend xx

Thanks ladies xx

The weight seems harder to shift this time maybe its too with b/f, last time I combi fed and was down 3st by Hollie was 6mths and my other two were bottle fed and the weight did drop of much quicker x

Last night was bit write off we planned to have Chinese and I worked out sp carefully but oh was but late home and kind went bit mad with chocolate- Evie was having a hungry day too so kind of needed it.

So going drop my points to 40sp to undo some off the damage till wi.

Hope your all having a great weekend xx

Everyone deserves a treat, it's hard being a Mummy! Make sure that 40sp is enough for you so that you're not going hungry. X PS-I Bottle fed Poppy and put ON weight, I was a piggy lol x

Back