Smart Points Losing weight for Summer 2017 xx

Awww bless her, hope the paracetamol helps X

Well Done on the FAB result and so you should feel good about that loss! You're doing AMAZING! WW rocks! X

Thank you so happy that I'm getting losses each week, I try to lose 1-2lbs per week so in the long term it should stay off in past when I've had bigger losses the weight crepes back on too quickly X

Stick to sw as it works for you I'm tempted by sw myself but im doing well with weight watchers and I enjoy going to class, mine and Serena plans are quite different but do think they all work.
You both should subscribe to each other diaries - always enjoy our chats x

I feel like this thread is my social life, I certainly don't have a real one! Lol X PS-I love WW PP but probably only cos I'm too lazy to learn a new plan lol x

Same here it's nice to have some adult conversation x Propoints works great for you so there's no need to change, plus the new way is harder to track without signing up to weight watchers X

Are u having a Post WI Treat?! X

I have never got the loses with ww which is why I've always gone back to sw. I guess not every plan is going to suit all people. I also think which ever plan you're following certain elements of other plans make you wish you followed that one, if that makes sense.

I really like our 'chats' too. I'll come and find your diary serena. Is it in the ww section?
I agree about the slower losses being better in that it won't go back on as fast. My losses this time have been much slower but I haven't had the big gains I did last time if I've been off plan.

I have never got the loses with ww which is why I've always gone back to sw. I guess not every plan is going to suit all people. I also think which ever plan you're following certain elements of other plans make you wish you followed that one, if that makes sense.

I really like our 'chats' too. I'll come and find your diary serena. Is it in the ww section?
I agree about the slower losses being better in that it won't go back on as fast. My losses this time have been much slower but I haven't had the big gains I did last time if I've been off plan.

My mum says that the grass is always greener on the other side and I guess that's true when we are discussing our plans! My diary is called 'If you fail to prepare, you prepare to fail' and it's in the WW Food Diaries Section X

I'm having a quick and easy meal for 14sp
Chargrilled chicken and wedges- I'm having a full day on plan, I rather save treats for the weekend x

Your dinner sounds yummy, I'd need bbq sauce with that! I too like my treats at the weekend, although I didn't exactly follow that this week, oops lol x

I'm having bbq sauce! All your treats have been within points- you should be fine tomorrow x

I hope your feeling in your waters is right again! I had bbq sauce with my dinner too mmmmmmm! X

Last night was crazy, Evie was so unwell after her jabs - I never heard her cry so loud- like a pain type cry- so gave her some calpol and lots of mummy's milk to settle her.

Today I took Hollie for her hearing test which she did amazing at I feel such a proud mummy right now- not just cos of hearing results but how well she coped and co-operated during the test itself and I can see such a difference in her development.

After the test we met up with daddy and went for lunch at Morrisons - it's so hard choosing on the menu as I wanted something filling but not too high on points so I had jacket potato with beans and salad 16sp I didn't eat it all though as the portions were quite big.

My asda shop just arrived and missing my heck sausages!

I think for dinner I'm going cook sweet chilli turkey burgers, wedges and salad- food will be quite simple this week as our oven isn't working so going have to make do with using the grill or hob x

I'm such a good predictor- I'm so happy that you've reached your goal x

You definitely have a sixth sense! Are u sure you don't have a hotline to my scales ;)

Last night was crazy, Evie was so unwell after her jabs - I never heard her cry so loud- like a pain type cry- so gave her some calpol and lots of mummy's milk to settle her.

Today I took Hollie for her hearing test which she did amazing at I feel such a proud mummy right now- not just cos of hearing results but how well she coped and co-operated during the test itself and I can see such a difference in her development.

After the test we met up with daddy and went for lunch at Morrisons - it's so hard choosing on the menu as I wanted something filling but not too high on points so I had jacket potato with beans and salad 16sp I didn't eat it all though as the portions were quite big.

My asda shop just arrived and missing my heck sausages!

I think for dinner I'm going cook sweet chilli turkey burgers, wedges and salad- food will be quite simple this week as our oven isn't working so going have to make do with using the grill or hob x

Sorry to hear about Evie, how is she doing today? Well Done Hollie for being a superstar at the test, it's great that she's making such good progress. Your Morrisons Choice was fab, bet it filled you up nicely tho. Your dinner sounds yummy, are you going to get your oven fixed or replace it? X

Sorry to here Evie wasn't feeling great after her injections. I hope she's ok now.

Well done to Hollie, no wonder you are a proud mummy I would have been too. It shows that you are an amazing mummy to your girls.
X

I got no idea what we going to do about the oven only had it 14mths just no heat, suppose the grantee as probably run out by now.
I can see such a difference in Hollie I know she probably does have autism but hoping it is mild.
Aww thank you for the lovely comments- hope you girls are having a good Friday Xx

Which Brand is the Oven? U should try and ring the Customer Services to see if they can sort it out? Even if it's out of guarantee then they might do it at a reduced rate? X

Back