Smart Points Losing weight for Summer 2017 xx

That looks amazing and you would have an amazing time.
The way you're loosing at the moment you could easily be a stone lighter. X

Thank you X I don't think we will book it as it mean taking the girls out of school for 3 days but will think about that type of holiday as it would work with the girls much easier than staying in a hotel/apartments.

I ate loads yesterday proper cheat day! I'm back on plan today -

So today:

Breakfast:
Alpen light x2 5sp

Lunch:
Chicken salad, Mayo -7sp

Dinner:
Turkey, veg, baby garlic jacket potatoes -10sp

Snack-
Chocolate mini roll x2 -12sp

Last edited:
Food is looking lovely. Sometimes a cheat day is needed so we can get through the long journey of dieting.
I completely understand about the holiday. We've agreed we won't take them out of school but it's so tempting when deals come up. X

Somehow I managed to unsubscribe from your diary?!? Not sure how that happened, doh! Don't even get me started on School Holidays, I now have no choice to go in them and it annoys me every time I look!!!! I'm also being good in the 4 days up till WI, I might be the only person to only be at goal for one week at this rate ha ha ha x

At least you got a lovely holiday to look forward too - you and Poppy will have a great time x I'm not worried if we don't go away this year as there's a few other things in the house that needs sorting out but I'm so pissed off with school holiday prices- it's just crazy money.
Relax a little I'm sure be fine this week, your doing great.
I've actually been very good today, not gone out as the kids haven't been well but I'm about 15 points under- hopefully that will make up for the Easter egg I ate last night!

At least you got a lovely holiday to look forward too - you and Poppy will have a great time x I'm not worried if we don't go away this year as there's a few other things in the house that needs sorting out but I'm so pissed off with school holiday prices- it's just crazy money.
Relax a little I'm sure be fine this week, your doing great.
I've actually been very good today, not gone out as the kids haven't been well but I'm about 15 points under- hopefully that will make up for the Easter egg I ate last night!

What do you want to get done in your house? Sorry to hear the kids aren't well, how are they feeling now? 15SP seems a lot to be under in one day, are you sure you ate enough? Don't want you feeling deprived, as long as u didn't go hungry? X

Oh nothing big just need a bit tidy up with my little ones- it feels like we decorating every year! The girls have gone back to school today they all had a fever and full of colds over the weekend - I know when there not well as they don't eat x

I'm eating plenty - as long as it don't effect my milk, it does sound a lot to drop but I do get a lot of points and it's good to get in practice by having the odd day as my points will be dropping from 52sp to 36sp once Evie is weaning.

Such awful news about Brussels it's a scary world for our girls xx

Oh nothing big just need a bit tidy up with my little ones- it feels like we decorating every year! The girls have gone back to school today they all had a fever and full of colds over the weekend - I know when there not well as they don't eat x

I'm eating plenty - as long as it don't effect my milk, it does sound a lot to drop but I do get a lot of points and it's good to get in practice by having the odd day as my points will be dropping from 52sp to 36sp once Evie is weaning.

Such awful news about Brussels it's a scary world for our girls xx

How long till Evie is weaning? I know it's later now than when Poppy was little. I hope that the girls got on ok, we've got such a nasty bug going round Year R, the kids are dropping like flies, hope I don't get it! X PS-I didn't realise bout Brussels, just googled it now, how sad for those all involved x

We probably start next month- it's 6mths (recommended age). Going miss all the extra points :(.

Yeah there's something going around at the moment- only a couple days left at school X

Today:

2 special K bars and cuppa -7sp

Chicken in sandwich thins, plus Mayo -10sp

2 Turkey steaks and veg-5sp

Velvet crunch -3sp chocolate chip cookie -7sp

32sp still got plenty of smart pints left x

We probably start next month- it's 6mths (recommended age). Going miss all the extra points :(.

Yeah there's something going around at the moment- only a couple days left at school X

Today:

2 special K bars and cuppa -7sp

Chicken in sandwich thins, plus Mayo -10sp

2 Turkey steaks and veg-5sp

Velvet crunch -3sp chocolate chip cookie -7sp

32sp still got plenty of smart pints left x

You're going to have to be very smart with your smart points, especially with your beloved Cadburys!!!! Yippee at only 2 days to work, that means only 2 more early get ups! Your day sounds yummy, I couldn't stand velvet crunch when I tried them, unusual for me as I normally like all crisps! I do love cookies tho lol X

Your food is sounding lovely. Do you get a gradual reduction in your points when she starts weaning?
Bizarrely velvet crunch crisps used to make me cough when I ate them. It out me off buying them again lol
It's awful about Brussels and it puts me off going anywhere. I lived in London when it was bombed and it didn't scare me, I just got on with life. I guess I was young, free and single then but now I worry about how safe places are for the girls. X

I be ok during the week but will struggle on the weekends but I'm thinking of just adjusting my points slightly till she's properly weaned or she's drinking less milk X
I'm not usually a crisp person but we didn't have much in, if I do have crisps then it be quavers!

I didn't have the cookie I had a 2 finger kitkat instead- less points :)

I think weekends are always tricky when dieting no matter how many points u get, I would probably even say I could of done without Weeklies had it not been for the weekends! I'm loving my Cheetos Flaming Hot at the moment, they remind me of Monster Munch but less pp! Good smart swap with the kit Kat instead of the cookie, expect it was just as yummy too! X

Your food is sounding lovely. Do you get a gradual reduction in your points when she starts weaning?
Bizarrely velvet crunch crisps used to make me cough when I ate them. It out me off buying them again lol
It's awful about Brussels and it puts me off going anywhere. I lived in London when it was bombed and it didn't scare me, I just got on with life. I guess I was young, free and single then but now I worry about how safe places are for the girls. X

No it's not a gradual reduction, I think it's best to go with your own judgement as solids in the beginning is usually additional to milk, until she reduces her feeds - it's just seems a lot to drop 52 down to 36, most days I do eat around 45sp so might just stick with that for the first few weeks and if I'm not losing then I drop to 36sp.

I remember 7/7, Emily was just a year old, I'm always very observant on transport always looking around - I do agree everything changes once you have your own children X

I think weekends are always tricky when dieting no matter how many points u get, I would probably even say I could of done without Weeklies had it not been for the weekends! I'm loving my Cheetos Flaming Hot at the moment, they remind me of Monster Munch but less pp! Good smart swap with the kit Kat instead of the cookie, expect it was just as yummy too! X
I don't think I've ever used weeklies during the week- weekends are hard for everyone much more temptation but sometimes you just need to go with the flow that's why I don't mind having the odd treat day but is not for everyone X

I didn't fancy the cookie and Kitkat was just there saying go on have me x

Food today:

B-2 choc special k bars-6sp

L- Turkey WM bap wit mayo-9sp

D- Bbq chicken breast, salad and slice of cheese-8sp

S-Mint hot choc with dash of semi skimmed -3sp 2 Alpen lights -5sp

And I've lost my Fitbit, not happy about that xx

Oh No :( How did you manage to lose your Fitbit? X

Back