Smart Points Losing weight for Summer 2017 xx

I think it definitely goes to show how important it is to reign it in after a couple of bad days, not just carry on and write the whole week off! Poppy hasn't touched her Easter Eggs, she has so many and just isn't bothered! They are just lined up on the top of my fridge and no doubt she will still be eating them in July! What are you doing for Hollies Birthday? Have u got her gifts all sorted? X

Excately it could of been so easy to write off the whole week but my gain would of been around 3-5lbs- also glad I faced wi, do feel much better for it X
That's the same as our house, our kitchen is full of eggs.

We not that organised for Hollie's birthday got a couple of things for her but hoping to go Smyths at the weekend x

Excately it could of been so easy to write off the whole week but my gain would of been around 3-5lbs- also glad I faced wi, do feel much better for it X
That's the same as our house, our kitchen is full of eggs.

We not that organised for Hollie's birthday got a couple of things for her but hoping to go Smyths at the weekend x

Ooooo Smyths sounds fun! What's she into at the moment?! X

She's not really into anything particular so thought we let her choose a few things and the girls all got some money to spend from Easter.
I've spent most of the day cleaning the house as we going be too busy over weekend to worry about housework x

This what we got so far that she doesn't know about plus a Trampolene that's being delivered tomorrow X
image.jpeg

She's not really into anything particular so thought we let her choose a few things and the girls all got some money to spend from Easter.
I've spent most of the day cleaning the house as we going be too busy over weekend to worry about housework x

This what we got so far that she doesn't know about plus a Trampolene that's being delivered tomorrow X
View attachment 181161

Awwwww those presents are lovely! Did u know that the My Little Pony Friendship Bus is stopping at Bliewater this weekend? It's there today, tomorrow and Sumday, that's where we were originally going today. How big a trampoline have u gone for? X

Really the girls would love that, definitely Maisie, doubt we get the chance to get up there so annoying! Got visit my dad tomorrow as well as a few other things.

We got plum 8ft Trampolene from Tesco had to pay for express delivery so it arrives in time- I thought it be good for Hollie - probably will take up most of garden xx

If you do go, it'll be parked in the m&s car park so really easy to find! Awwww wow that trampoline sounds fab, my garden is so small I'd need to bounce on it to hang the washing out, that would be good exercise lol X

Our garden isn't that big either - it needs a good makeover too. I think the exercise will benefit her as I'm getting so fed up comments about her weight but more hoping it help her with her physical skills xx

Do her medical problems mean that she struggles with her gross motor skills? X

Yeah she's a little delayed in those skills but she has improved a lot, got physio in a few weeks xx

Physio should help her, hopefully they will give her exercises for school/home too. X

Sorry I haven't been around. Well done on your very minimal gain. I'm sure that will be off this week.
The girls will love the trampoline. That's the one thing we need to buy when we move.
I'm disgusted people feel it appropriate to make comments about her weight. I would be furious and would probably say something that would get me into trouble!
Hopefully from a physio point of view the trampoline will help.
X

Lovely to see you back, hope your Easter was good one with the girls.

The comments is mainly by my stupid brother in law, kind of bite my tongue a lot with him, she's just chunky now she's doing better with walking im sure she will slim down and Trampolene is something that I been meaning to get the girls X

So today was spent in lewisham visiting my dad and bit shopping afterwards as I needed some new leggings as mine look way to baggy now! Just ordered a Chinese for dinner xx

Did u manage to get the leggings that u needed? I only thought today that I could probably do with a couple of new pairs, I bought mine for Disney last year and they are a bit saggy too now! How's your Dad doing? I hope you enjoy your Chinese, do the girls have it too or just you and hubby? X

Yeah I got a top too from DP- my dads doing ok- still not sure what's going happen.

Did you enjoy Disneyland last year, I bet you need a few new clothes with the amount you've lost!

The lo's are in bed but I wouldn't give them Chinese anyway, just Emily will have some- it's been long day only had a couple of biscuits x Chris is getting all what his owed from his agency, they just said its how we make our money but had no choice but to pay him what us owed to him xx

Yeah I got a top too from DP- my dads doing ok- still not sure what's going happen.

Did you enjoy Disneyland last year, I bet you need a few new clothes with the amount you've lost!

The lo's are in bed but I wouldn't give them Chinese anyway, just Emily will have some- it's been long day only had a couple of biscuits x Chris is getting all what his owed from his agency, they just said its how we make our money but had no choice but to pay him what us owed to him xx

What's the top like? I like DP, all my work clothes are from there and they wash up really well week after week. I've managed to make do with my clothes tbh, I still have some Size 6s which I'm not brave enough to try even tho all my friends say they will probably fit me! Have u gone down a size? X

We really enjoyed DLP and have some great memories of our time together but I do think it's very overpriced, esp the food and drink! I'm so glad I paid for quite a lot of food before we went and packed lots of snacks and drinks!

That's great news sour Chris' money, will that be going towards your holiday fund?

Just light grey tunic and leggings only came to -14 quid. I dont think I'm a 12 yet but getting close - I need to lose alot to drop a size I think I was near to a size 16 when I started though.

You should try on some of your smaller stuff on after I had Emily I lost loads and was amazed that all the clothes suddenly fitted me- that I never fitted before- it was such a great feeling.

The memories are really special but yeah food and drink really does eat into your money, we got half board vochurs and then went Mc Donald's for lunches and the princess dresses which are exactly the same as in the Disney shop cost more than double X

We going see how much it is that he clears after tax but it probably will save it xx

Just light grey tunic and leggings only came to -14 quid. I dont think I'm a 12 yet but getting close - I need to lose alot to drop a size I think I was near to a size 16 when I started though.

You should try on some of your smaller stuff on after I had Emily I lost loads and was amazed that all the clothes suddenly fitted me- that I never fitted before- it was such a great feeling.

The memories are really special but yeah food and drink really does eat into your money, we got half board vochurs and then went Mc Donald's for lunches and the princess dresses which are exactly the same as in the Disney shop cost more than double X

We going see how much it is that he clears after tax but it probably will save it xx

Since we came back I bought Poppy a DLP Rapunzel Dress and Wig and DLP Cinderella Dress, both her size from eBay and probably cost me less than £20 in total delivered! I might try on some of the clothes if I get chance, guess I'm just worried in case they don't fit!!!! X

That's fantastic news about Chris's money. I hate how agencies charge one rate but pay out another.

I found from a size 14 to 12 takes ages and then it takes less to get from a 12 to a 10.
I used to shop in lewisham a lot as we used to live in a new development (well, new 10 years ago lol) in hither green.

I remember the princess dresses being stupidly expensive. My niece had a Cinderella one which ended up costing well over £100 for everything!

It really irritates me when people say stuff about little girls weight. It usually disappears as they get older and like you said she's more active now and it will even it self out.
My 6 year old (very skinny) niece thinks she's fat and won't eat much. I have no idea where she's got this idea from. Thankfully, mine haven't got a clue about body image and I want to keep it that way. I think grown adults should be more aware of what they are saying and how hurtful 'innocent' comments can be to both parent and child.
X

Let us know how you getting on with your size 6's you must be so skinny now! I think I need to be in the 10's to fit into a 12 x

I will say something to BIL next time, also notice how he brought Maisie and Emily a really big Easter egg and Hollie got a tiny one- I do like the girls to be treated the same. Hollie is unaware of body image etc it it's not the point though is it- I'm the same glad they don't have a clue but these comments comes from someone who ate KFC twice in a day and then went home to a cooked dinner.

The girls do have a bit of collection of Disney dresses, but none are from Disneyland xx

Back