Smart Points Losing weight for Summer 2017 xx

There sides are lovely- the girls prefer then to chicken I like chicken in pittas- lovely - wasn't sure if they did much for veggies X

I kind of know what I'll have as its the same every time but might tweak it depending on how I feel on the day X

I had 2 days off from tracking and by my own scales im up 3lbs!

So my plan is to have a couple low point days till weight watchers -

Today:

Porridge -5sp

Chicken in wrap-8sp

Turkey, carrots and broccoli -4sp

2 Alpen lights 5sp Fredd0 -6sp

Are your scales normally quite accurate compared to the official WW Scales? Make sure you're having enough SP with feeding Evie x

Scales are accurate to each other. I finished the day on 38sp, just aswell I was good Friday and Saturday my gain could of been more !
I'm hoping by Thursday I would of lost a little- I wouldn't mind if I didn't have to be weighed in class it does add pressure xx

I'm keeping everything crossed that a couple of days of damage limitation works for you. I'm sure that most people at class will have a much bigger gain tho, I think you were actually very restrained for Easter Weekend and most people won't be as good as that! X

Thanks X

I should of just listen to my own instincts and been good over Easter- I wouldn't of minded if it was Xmas/ holiday- hoping it only be 2lbs up tomorrow x

Hopefully it won't be as bad as u think x

I'm going try not to stress about it at least I'm back on track now!

So today my oh found out his agency been ripping him off, he should be on 3 quid more an hr which is what the company have been paying the agency!!

Omg! That's bad! How did he find out? He should get the back pay! X

Just from he's work it came up in conversation about his rate and contract- the agency have said there talk to him after work about and now they said we call tomorrow lunch time- trying to get themselves a bit of time xx

Hmmmm that's not good, would the company not employ him directly? Miss out the agency? X

No- they suggested going through another agency X

Excellent food day can't wait to be back om track losing again xx

Isn't it such a better feeling when u are on track and eating better, eating off plan just isn't that fun at all! X

Definietly most of the time, I do enjoy my Saturday night without tracking.

As its half term I won't be going to class till later and also got take Hollie to the hospital for blood tests, no idea how she's going be with needles so feel bad for her.

So trying to give Evie lots of feeds before I go which isnt hard as she's been so hungry today constantly feeding apart from 20 min break on her jumperoo and 10 min nap xx

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 11
Definietly most of the time, I do enjoy my Saturday night without tracking.

As its half term I won't be going to class till later and also got take Hollie to the hospital for blood tests, no idea how she's going be with needles so feel bad for her.

So trying to give Evie lots of feeds before I go which isnt hard as she's been so hungry today constantly feeding apart from 20 min break on her jumperoo and 10 min nap xx

She's a hungry growing girl and a cute one at that!!!! Good Luck for WI, I've got everything crossed for you! X

Thank you xx

So I put on 0.5lbs I'm happy with that being Easter!!

Today:

B- Alpen light-3sp

L-3 slices of turkey and sandwich thin-4sp

D-Chargrilled chicken and homemade wedges-12sp

S- Chocolate bunny 6sp, 2 special k bars -6sp.

Looks like my crossing everything worked for u!!!! Well Done!!! I'm sure that your 0.5 will come off next WI plus some more! I think if you had WI at your usual time you might of got a STS as our bodies do weigh more the later in the day we go! Go us with our fab Easter results, our halos are definitely glowing! X

I think putting the effort in the last 2 days helped- so happy Easter is over now- can't wait for my little crew to eat up all the chocolate!

I'm aiming for 1lb off next week as its Hollies birthday Monday and I won't go crazy though xx

I think it definitely goes to show how important it is to reign it in after a couple of bad days, not just carry on and write the whole week off! Poppy hasn't touched her Easter Eggs, she has so many and just isn't bothered! They are just lined up on the top of my fridge and no doubt she will still be eating them in July! What are you doing for Hollies Birthday? Have u got her gifts all sorted? X

Back