Smart Points Losing weight for Summer 2017 xx

Awwwww that's so sweet about the candles/cake! Poppy loves her cakes too, she's had some amazing ones over the years. WI does definitely creep up, wonder what the scales will bring for both of us! X
Awe that's lovely about the cakes, Poppy is really lucky. Blowing out the candles made her day- bless her x

I've just had KFC for dinner! So gone over my daily points - 2 pieces of chicken, fried and beans- 25sp- your do well this week- don't know about myself and I need to lose that half pound from last week x

Here to follow :)

You're doing really well! I'm currently 13 weeks pregnant with my 4th and trying to minimise weight gain lol. Xx
Thank you, congrats on your pregnancy I was probably at your stage this time last year- time really does fly when your having babies.
How old are your other children? I was lucky with my last pg think I was few pounds lighter after birth it definitely helps limiting the gain but I did start to gain weight during the first 2mths of b/f xx

Thank you, congrats on your pregnancy I was probably at your stage this time last year- time really does fly when your having babies.
How old are your other children? I was lucky with my last pg think I was few pounds lighter after birth it definitely helps limiting the gain but I did start to gain weight during the first 2mths of b/f xx

I have 2 boys aged 13,11 and a girl aged 5 :) they certainly keep me busy lol.

I noticed you said that one of your children has autism, my 13yr old has Aspergers... Can be really tough sometimes but he's such a lovely kid..
Slightly off topic there lol.

I'm not overweight but I put on weight so easy, just think it'll be easier not to have it all to lose after birth xx

It sounds like you had a lovely day and Hollie is a lucky girl :)
Im sure you'll be fine for weigh in as you have been very controlled.

Hope u enjoyed your kfc, I agree with Louise that you've been very controlled this week with your choices and have been good with your counting so hopefully the scales will be kind to you. What are your plans for today? X

I don't think I've done enough this week with being school holidays, Easter, birthdays and rubbish weather.

We've just got back from shopping- going have a quick tidy around while Evie's asleep x how's everyone doing?

U should be putting your feet up whilst she's asleep! I'm doing good today, been on an adventure despite the iffy weather! X

I don't think I've done enough this week with being school holidays, Easter, birthdays and rubbish weather.

We've just got back from shopping- going have a quick tidy around while Evie's asleep x how's everyone doing?

The weather has been awful here too (Devon) so we haven't done much either :(

I had to stay in and wait for deliveries today, so used it to catch up on washing and sorting bedrooms out, very boring lol. Xx

The weather has been awful here too (Devon) so we haven't done much either :(

I had to stay in and wait for deliveries today, so used it to catch up on washing and sorting bedrooms out, very boring lol. Xx
Feels like all I do is wait in for deliveries, sort out the kids rooms- I would love to live in Devon it must be lovely place to bring up your family xxx

I wish I been painting too- what have you been up to? I thought the weather was going be lovely this week what a let down x

It definitely hasn't been great had it! I felt like we had all 4 seasons in one day today! We went to the Museum of Kent Life X

Feels like all I do is wait in for deliveries, sort out the kids rooms- I would love to live in Devon it must be lovely place to bring up your family xxx

It is :) we live within walking distance to the beaches, it's beautiful, I feel lucky to live here.
Also close to the moors, so we get the best of both worlds really! Certainly helps with exercise lol xx

Good Luck for WI, I hope the scales are kind to you x

Thank you, don't think I be going as oh is working late, needs to make up extra hrs so he can have some time of next week xx

Are u going to use your scales at home instead or just go for a fortnight it weigh in? X

Probably best if I just stick to weight watchers scales, if the kids are up to it I might go along later xx

Food was good yesterday

L-Chicken, cucumber sandwich, 3 cooked cocktail sausages and quavers-16sp

D- Bbq chicken, peppers, onion in 2 WW wraps-8sp

S-2 Jaffa cake Alpen lights -4sp 2 penguins-10sp

Don't push yourself to go tho, a fortnight WI might do you good as you're nailing it now Easter is over x

Back