Smart Points Losing weight for Summer 2017 xx

I don't think I've lost this week so I'm 50/50 about taking the girls- I'm hoping to have a great week and get a good loss for next week xx

Also been invited to a party on 30th so that be a nice little goal to work towards, it's fancy dress I'm not sure about that bit xx

Ooooo what will u dress up as?!? X

I don't know cos I'm b/f don't think I stay that long and I can't see many dressing up- so not sure X

I actually felt good not going to class, I know next week I'll get a super loss. So for dinner I'm having Chicken breaded strips, wedges and 2 slice garlic bread as Ive got loads of points left today xxx

Yummy Choice! I'm actually so excited for next week for you, I'm quite excited to see what happens to me tomorrow too! I hate dressing up, always feel like a right plonker. I went to a fancy dress party last August, I was so fat, the photos are a disgrace! X

That's how I felt on holiday last year x Good luck for tomorrow- I need to lose at least 2lbs next week to keep me on track xx

Thanks :) I'm sure that you will definitely get your 2lbs next week plus probably some more! X

Yesterday on my own scales it looked like I was down half pound but I'm not counting it- rather go with WW scales as weight can vary- I be made up with 1.5-2lbs off.
Today I got stay in and wait for Trampolene replacement - afterwards thinking of taking the girls out for lunch and a nice walk- it feels like we havent done much over holidays xx

How cute are these little hats I got Evie for Summer.
image.jpeg

Last edited:
She is such a happy, beautiful girl :)
I hope the trampoline arrived and you weren't waiting around for ages.
Food sounds tasty and I think you will definitely get a good loss next week. X

Yesterday on my own scales it looked like I was down half pound but I'm not counting it- rather go with WW scales as weight can vary- I be made up with 1.5-2lbs off.
Today I got stay in and wait for Trampolene replacement - afterwards thinking of taking the girls out for lunch and a nice walk- it feels like we havent done much over holidays xx

How cute are these little hats I got Evie for Summer.
View attachment 181265

Awwwww how gorgeous does Evie look, she's adorable!!!! Did the replacement arrive ok? Did u go for your lunch/walk? X

Thank you, we went out for pizza as it was a miserable day again!
Trampoline part is all sorted just need to finish it off now.
Also notice yesterday there's something wrong with my pram so had to contact mothercare as I'm assuming it's still under warranty - we not having much lucky with everything breaking.

What's everyone up today? xx

Last edited:
Thank you, we went out for pizza as it was a miserable day again!
Trampoline part is all sorted just need to finish it off now.
Also notice yesterday there's something wrong with my pram so had to contact mothercare as I'm assuming it's still under warranty - we not having much lucky with everything breaking.

What's everyone up today? xx

Oh No! That's so annoying anout the pram, did u buy it new when u was expecting Evie? Did u enjoy your pizza? X

Well that's the third thing breaking so hopefully nothing else will.
I hope mother are sort it out quickly for you especially as it's not very old.
X

It is annoying I brought it new just before she was born, I think there either fix it or give me a replacement but it's just a lot of hassle.

Yeah pizza was nice I had a slice with wedges, garlic bread and a Diet Coke which was enough.

They should sort the pushchair and give u freebies for the hassle! It's not like u have free time to sort this sort of stuff out. Your dinner sounds so yummy, u know how much I love my pizza lol x

I brought another pram that's a bit lighter for school runs so I'm not without but will get my pram fixed X

I went out today came home feeling dizzy so I did reach for chocolate just needed some energy, we chilling out and going watch the national xx

Did the chocolate give you a pick me up? I hate it when u get that dizzy feeling, I don't like it x

I felt awful all day, it definitely helped so didn't track just needed the extra calories xx

Are u feeling ok today? X

Back