Smart Points Losing weight for Summer 2017 xx

Thanks- ate loads of chocolate yesterday - but been much healthier today!

I set myself 8lbs to lose by next half term (in 7wks) with another group xx

I like the sound of your challenge, very sensible target, you should smash that x

That's a good target to aim for and it doesn't put huge pressures on you. I think that's my problem, I am for unrealistic weight losses and then get disappointed. X

Thanks girls X

The trampoline is a big hit can't get Hollie of it!

My weight watchers leader always like you to concentrate on smaller goals rather than your target goal- suppose it's more achievable breaking your weight down. My current WW goal is 7lbs I've got about 5lbs to go on that one hopefully by the end of the month x

Small goals will all add up to get you to your target goal :) X

So today:

B- 2 special k bars -6 smart points

L- Chicken, cucumber, quavers and WM roll-10 smart points

D-Bbq chicken breast, slice of garlic bread, hand full wedges -12 smart points

A great day, your dinner sounds lush! I love BBQ sauce mmmmmmm but I'd definitely have cheese in there! X

No cheese for me I hardly eat it when dieting but Plenty of bbq sauce! Didnt fancy the wedges so just had chicken and 1 slice of garlic bread X

I'm way under points not intentionally but it's been a busy day. Definitely done plenty steps no idea how many but you know you can tell when your legs are really achy x

I'm given up on target weight just don't have a number in mind but ideally at least another stone off xx

Last edited:
I have a feeling you're going to do really well this week. Your food sounds amazing and you sound like you're completely in control.
I think you'll know when you've hit target as you'll feel comfortable in your own skin and not dependent on the number on the scales.

I have a feeling you're going to do really well this week. Your food sounds amazing and you sound like you're completely in control.
I think you'll know when you've hit target as you'll feel comfortable in your own skin and not dependent on the number on the scales.

Oh thanks - my weekend was rubbish I properly binged but been much more in control since Sunday. When I am on plan I do feel much better for it- yeah I just think I know my weightloss will be harder once I'm in the next stone (11's) To be a gold member I need to be around 10st8 but don't know how realistic that is my heaviest as an adult was -17st and my lightiest was 10st12 so just going to with the flow xx

Last edited:
Oh thanks - my weekend was rubbish I properly binged but been much more in control since Sunday. When I am on plan I do feel much better for it- yeah I just think I know my weightloss will be harder once I'm in the next stone (11's) To be a gold member I need to be around 10st8 but don't know how realistic that is my heaviest as an adult was -17st and my lighter was 10st12 so just going to with the flow xx

I think you're around the same height as me and the last time I weighed 10.8 I felt amazing as I was a size10/12 and that's what I'd like to get back to but I have no idea if it's a maintainable weight as I have always put on weight again! :oops:
You are doing so well with losing and I think you have definitely got the right attitude to it all.

No cheese for me I hardly eat it when dieting but Plenty of bbq sauce! Didnt fancy the wedges so just had chicken and 1 slice of garlic bread X

I'm way under points not intentionally but it's been a busy day. Definitely done plenty steps no idea how many but you know you can tell when your legs are really achy x

I'm given up on target weight just don't have a number in mind but ideally at least another stone off xx

As long as you didn't go to bed hungry then that's all that matters, no point eating for the sake of it! Your dinner sounds yummy even without the wedges and cheese ;) I agree with Louise that I think u will have a great loss this week, I can't wait to hear how you've done in fact! X

I think you're around the same height as me and the last time I weighed 10.8 I felt amazing as I was a size10/12 and that's what I'd like to get back to but I have no idea if it's a maintainable weight as I have always put on weight again! :oops:
You are doing so well with losing and I think you have definitely got the right attitude to it all.

You looked great before, it is harder to maintain and size 10/12 is a lovely size- your be there before you know it :) It was ages since I was at my lowest(7 yrs ago) so it would mean a lot if I got near that weight again x

You looked great before, it is harder to maintain and size 10/12 is a lovely size- your be there before you know it :) It was ages since I was at my lowest(7 yrs ago) so it would mean a lot if I got near that weight again x
Thank you- hope your feeling better today.
I think with me I do better having a few higher days then dropping my points suppose keeps my metabolism going- will be starting weaning so will be dropping my points- can't wait to see if it affects my losses or not. We had dinner late of best thing to do with dieting but it does stop me from snacking, I did have a cuppa and 2 Jaffa cakes Alpen lights before going to bed xx

Started the day with fruit and cuppa, less than 1sp
image.jpeg

L- Morrisons chicken sandwich-8sp meeting a friend for lunch
Quavers later on 3so.

D- Chicken breast, chargrilled and veg 7sp

S- Kitkat orange 5sp 2 Alpen light Jaffa cake -4sp

Thank you- hope your feeling better today.
I think with me I do better having a few higher days then dropping my points suppose keeps my metabolism going- will be starting weaning so will be dropping my points- can't wait to see if it affects my losses or not. We had dinner late of best thing to do with dieting but it does stop me from snacking, I did have a cuppa and 2 Jaffa cakes Alpen lights before going to bed xx

Have you heard of the Wendy Plan? That's a way that some people do WW and it's very similar to what you said. You basically add all your points together but then divide it differently over the 7 days, lots of people have had success with it! I still haven't bought those Alpen lights, keep forgetting! X

Started the day with fruit and cuppa, less than 1sp
View attachment 181331

L- Morrisons chicken sandwich-8sp meeting a friend for lunch
Quavers later on 3so.

D- Chicken breast, chargrilled and veg 7sp

S- Kitkat orange 5sp 2 Alpen light Jaffa cake -4sp

Can you eat fruit and drink a cuppa at the same time? I find it makes my fruit taste odd when I do! X

Have you heard of the Wendy Plan? That's a way that some people do WW and it's very similar to what you said. You basically add all your points together but then divide it differently over the 7 days, lots of people have had success with it! I still haven't bought those Alpen lights, keep forgetting! X

Hi I've done calorie cycling it's very similar after having Hollie- it's basically the same principles but with calories- it's a good plan though. It wouldn't work on my app but I just like having Saturday's as a treat day but I might try it in a few weeks and just track points myself.
The Alpen lights are on offer again and the their less points than the chocolate ones!
Can you eat fruit and drink a cuppa at the same time? I find it makes my fruit taste odd when I do! X

I usually eat my fruit first but it's not often that I eat fruit xx

Hi I've done calorie cycling it's very similar after having Hollie- it's basically the same principles but with calories- it's a good plan though. It wouldn't work on my app but I just like having Saturday's as a treat day but I might try it in a few weeks and just track points myself.
The Alpen lights are on offer again and the their less points than the chocolate ones!

I usually eat my fruit first but it's not often that I eat fruit xx

I'll be interested to know how u get on in a few weeks if u do decide to try that way! It's funny that the Jaffa ones are less points than the chocolate ones, I thought they would actually be sweeter! X

Thank you - I see how I go with the normal plan want to get back to tracking everything. Oh been going to the toilet loads today hoping it's a good sign on getting a decent loss this week x

I think tracking is definitely the key. Have u eaten anything which might of meant you were going alot? X

Back