Smart Points Losing weight for Summer 2017 xx

I don't think the weather is going be nice but we try make the most of it! We just picked up some snacks from morrisons to keep the girls going during the day, I'm going keep food low so I can enjoy my dinner xx

The forecast for here has improved a lot from earlier on the week so fingers crossed it won't be too bad for you. Have a fabulous day x

Thanks girls X I'm so exhausted and very hungry.

The day didn't start off well got stuck in traffic for most of yesterday morning then pop to my bank and my card got chewed up and got to order a new one but all our bookings were done using my card- Zoo tickets, hotel booking etc.

We finally got to the Zoo, it was pretty wet so we warmed up with hot choc and chips and a lot of the animals were inside caves etc do it was ok really then it brighten up during the afternoon.

We had a lovely meal at the hotel as there was a beefeater and the girls were so well behaved it was a lovely day in all xx

Thanks girls X I'm so exhausted and very hungry.

The day didn't start off well got stuck in traffic for most of yesterday morning then pop to my bank and my card got chewed up and got to order a new one but all our bookings were done using my card- Zoo tickets, hotel booking etc.

We finally got to the Zoo, it was pretty wet so we warmed up with hot choc and chips and a lot of the animals were inside caves etc do it was ok really then it brighten up during the afternoon.

We had a lovely meal at the hotel as there was a beefeater and the girls were so well behaved it was a lovely day in all xx

Glad to hear you had a lovely day and it ended a lot better than it started!!! Any pics? X

A few pics xx

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

That was meant to be a child's portion- Hollie loves bananas so thought she would like it X

It was massive!!! Did she finish it?! I always like the idea of a banana split but don't eat ice cream like that x

I've never had one before, no she had a little bit of banana but mainly ate the ice cream - I had a warm chocolate pudding with small scop ice cream it was lush as I don't normally order desert xx

Ooooo I love warm chocolate puddings, the dominos one is particularly yummy as it has a gooey centre! Mmmmmm! X

That sounds nice! I'm still exhausted from the weekend- I been on a course all afternoon and then been running around - the house looks a bomb just don't have much time to get stuff done xx

What was your course about? You need a hot bath and an early night tonight x

More than words- social communication course- it was nice listening to other parents experiences - it's for next few Monday's.

I wish a nice be hot bath got school today uniforms and washing to do - plus not eaten yet xx

That sounds like a great course for you, I did so many Family Learning Courses before I worked, in a way they got my foot in the door at the school if I'm honest. Your evening does not sound fun, u need a housework fairy! I've got clean bedding to look forward to tonight, one of life's little pleasures that is! X

Aww love clean bedding! This course is apart of Hollies speech and language programme - did you do an NVQ type qualification xx

I didn't do any formal qualifications as part of family learning, it was more just of getting to know other people and spending time with Poppy. I only got a formal qualification when I went back to college to study my TA qualification X PS-I have new fabric softener so it smelt particularly good last night!!! X

I didn't do any formal qualifications as part of family learning, it was more just of getting to know other people and spending time with Poppy. I only got a formal qualification when I went back to college to study my TA qualification X PS-I have new fabric softener so it smelt particularly good last night!!! X

I did nursery nursing at college X

It's been another busy day, grabbed nume chicken wrap for lunch, so going start my house work now, while the girls are chilling out X

I did nursery nursing at college X

It's been another busy day, grabbed nume chicken wrap for lunch, so going start my house work now, while the girls are chilling out X

Hope you don't have too much housework to do. Did u go on to work as a Nursery Nurse? X

Yeah I worked in a few places until I had my second baby x

Didn't get round doing much Evie certainly is a hungry girl today and isn't keen on trying solids.

Food:

2 special k bars
Chicken flatbread, quavers
Strawberrys,
Chicken curry noodles nod slice of garlic bread xx

You didn't eat very much today either! What has Evie tried so far? Would you go back to being a Nursery Nurse once the girls are older? X

Back