Smart Points Losing weight for Summer 2017 xx

Just baby rice and porridge - she just prefers mummies milk!
I worked with children 0-8yrs in different settings. I don't really have any plans at the moment but probably will do something different x

Wow! That's quite an age range! Poppy never liked either of those foods so don't worry too much. She didn't like anything 'mushy' or 'sloppy' x

Your day at the zoo looked lovely and the girls look like they had a great time. I take my hat of to both of you for being able to work with children. I'm not sure I have the patience for them. Some days when I pick Sophia up from nursery, the noise and energy gives me a headache lol
X

Wow! That's quite an age range! Poppy never liked either of those foods so don't worry too much. She didn't like anything 'mushy' or 'sloppy' x

Aww bless, I loved it at this age- I'm not worried as they say at this stage food is just for fun, will try something different tomorrow - she's only got eyes for mummies milk xx

Your day at the zoo looked lovely and the girls look like they had a great time. I take my hat of to both of you for being able to work with children. I'm not sure I have the patience for them. Some days when I pick Sophia up from nursery, the noise and energy gives me a headache lol
X
The zoo was lovely could of done with a bit more time there - next time we need to be a bit more organised- I take my hat off to you both for working and bringing up children it's hard xx

I'm not expecting a loss tomorrow I fell of track slightly, the last few days I been quite tired and my sugar levels keep dropping- will face my gain and start over tomorrow xx

Good Luck for WI, hopefully it won't be as bad as you think. Hope your blood sugar regulates and you aren't feeling as tired today. X

Thanks- a little gain -o.5lbs. I'm totally fine about it-will get back to tracking and aim to make up for it next week.

Food:

Porridge -6sp

Chicken WM sandwich-8sp

Chargrilled chicken, garlic wedges and bba sauce -13sp

Toffee crisp -10sp, tea 1sp.

Sorry to hear about your gain but as you say it's very minimal. I'm sure once you're back on it this week that little gain will drop off plus some more! Your day looks great today x

0.5lbs is a tiny gain and like you said you've faced it and can move on. Your food today looks good. I could just eat you dinner yum.
I hope you're feeling better. X

It's fine I wasn't expecting to loss, so I'm happy that it's only a tiny gain- I'm glad I went to Wi feel the pressure is off and I can enjoy my week and hopefully get a decent loss x

I'm glad that you're not feeling pressured anymore, u don't need the added stress. X

I brought size 12 today!! image.jpeg
To be fair it was from peacocks so think they bit more generous with sizing but the 14 looked more like a 16!

Last edited:
I brought size 12 today!!View attachment 181488
To be fair it was from peacocks so think they bit more generous with sizing but the 14 looked more like a 16!

It doesn't matter where it's from its still a Size 12! So proud of you! X

Thanks it was a bit surprise! Definitely going keep me motivated!!

It's brilliant! It's lovely when something great happens like that, keeps you on the straight and narrow when otherwise you might of wobbled! X

Thanks ladies- I tried the top and its fits quite nicely I showed Chris and he thought I was trying to say that I was pregnant, rather than I can comfortable fit in to a 12- you know what men are like X

Yesterday was a busy day met my friend at bluewater we went for lunch - did my best to stay on plan - so I had a sweet chilli chicken wrap the checked the smart points and it was 14- I was expecting around 10 but it was quite filling-I just don't want everyone knowing I'm dieting.
Then went to the hospital to see my dad, so lots of rushing around- I didn't buy much at bluewater just a jacket for Evie.

I don't think we be going away this year as we thinking of doing the odd weekend so now I kind of feel that I don't have a goal to work towards. Last year I felt so fat on holiday to be fair I was 19wks pg, but it would of been nice going away and feeling good about myself - so going have to come up with a new goal xx

Thanks ladies- I tried the top and its fits quite nicely I showed Chris and he thought I was trying to say that I was pregnant, rather than I can comfortable fit in to a 12- you know what men are like X

Yesterday was a busy day met my friend at bluewater we went for lunch - did my best to stay on plan - so I had a sweet chilli chicken wrap the checked the smart points and it was 14- I was expecting around 10 but it was quite filling-I just don't want everyone knowing I'm dieting.
Then went to the hospital to see my dad, so lots of rushing around- I didn't buy much at bluewater just a jacket for Evie.

I don't think we be going away this year as we thinking of doing the odd weekend so now I kind of feel that I don't have a goal to work towards. Last year I felt so fat on holiday to be fair I was 19wks pg, but it would of been nice going away and feeling good about myself - so going have to come up with a new goal xx

Wow! Your Saturday sounds super busy, glad you had a nice time at Bluewater, think we are going to wait to go there in the Half Term. I'm sorry to hear you don't have a goal to work towards now, could you maybe promise yourself a new hair do or outfit for another milestone? Ok it's not quite a big holiday but it might help? X

I met my friend the one that lives in Gravesend I don't go bluewater that often but it was nice to have a bit company plus my friend hadn't met Evie yet - you and Poppy are always so busy, when I just had Emily we always used to go to bluewater during the school holidays for a few treats X

I have my hair done quite freguently my hair dresser comes to me and it's a lot cheaper and I very predictable with hair - will have a think of something usually I have something going on- we don't go away every year but always like to do something nice with the girls xx

Back