Smart Points Losing weight for Summer 2017 xx

I met my friend the one that lives in Gravesend I don't go bluewater that often but it was nice to have a bit company plus my friend hadn't met Evie yet - you and Poppy are always so busy, when I just had Emily we always used to go to bluewater during the school holidays for a few treats X

I have my hair done quite freguently my hair dresser comes to me and it's a lot cheaper and I very predictable with hair - will have a think of something usually I have something going on- we don't go away every year but always like to do something nice with the girls xx

Can't wait to hear what you come up with :) Sometimes I wish that Poppy had a sibling but then I am grateful for all the things we can do together and I'm not always sure that would be possible if she wasn't an only child. X

You can do much more with one but if you had 2 close in age it would probably be the same- you do find away to manage and still have that quality time with each of them.

Think we will book some kind of break- just need it xx

A Mini-Break will be fab X

I love shopping at blue water and your lunch sounds like a sensible filling choice.

If you're planning day trips out with the girls could that be your motivation? Thinking about the photos which will be taken and that you'll want to look good in them?
That's one of my motivations, I don't want photos of me at a picnic looking fat and red from the heat lol
X

It was so nice to catch up- normally if eating out I try and get a sub as there pretty low in points but my friend wanting Mc Donald's so it was fine Next time I just have a chicken sandwich with a diet drink as that's only 10sp.
Aww I'm so not photogenic so yeah that would be nice to get a nice picture of us all on a day out. I think we just so undecided on going away- we would like to but we might hold off till June and see what's about - we want to save a bit this year and Chris doesn't get Holiday pay so it be week without wages so along weekend away more might be better.

The scales are showing a loss already, so no damage over the weekend xx

Last edited:
It was so nice to catch up- normally if eating out I try and get a sub as there pretty low in points but my friend wanting Mc Donald's so it was fine Next time I just have a chicken sandwich with a diet drink as that's only 10sp.
Aww I'm so not photogenic so yeah that would be nice to get a nice picture of us all on a day out. I think we just so undecided on going away- we would like to but we might hold off till June and see what's about - we want to save a bit this year and Chris doesn't get Holiday pay so it be week without wages so along weekend away more might be better.

The scales are showing a loss already, so no damage over the weekend xx

I cant believe the wrap actually had more sp than the sandwich, I would never have guessed that! I can't wait to see your family pic, will be something lovely to keep. Well Done about the loss showing already, don't you just love WW! X

The wrap was a nice size and filling but was quite high in points.

I usually have a peak on the scales on a monday morning just to asess the damage - it must of helped having a kebab instead of our usual takeaway and tracked most of my foods.

We started weaning and Evie's come up with a rash on her skin, she's still not enjoying the weaning so going wait till the rash as healed- think it was the baby cereal-will go to the Drs in the morning as she had the rash for a few days now.

My food today:

B- 2 Jaffa cake Alpen light -4 smart points

L- Turkey rashes in pitta bread and cheese curls -10 smart points.

D- Bbq chicken breast, hecks sausages and light mayo- 7 smart points.

S- Rocky bar 6sp and 3 custard creams 8sp.

The wrap was a nice size and filling but was quite high in points.

I usually have a peak on the scales on a monday morning just to asess the damage - it must of helped having a kebab instead of our usual takeaway and tracked most of my foods.

We started weaning and Evie's come up with a rash on her skin, she's still not enjoying the weaning so going wait till the rash as healed- think it was the baby cereal-will go to the Drs in the morning as she had the rash for a few days now.

My food today:

B- 2 Jaffa cake Alpen light -4 smart points

L- Turkey rashes in pitta bread and cheese curls -10 smart points.

D- Bbq chicken breast, hecks sausages and light mayo- 7 smart points.

S- Rocky bar 6sp and 3 custard creams 8sp.

Poor Evie and her rash, hope she gets on ok at the doctors? Let us know what they say. Your food looks great for yesterday, can't believe there's 8sp in 3 custard creams! X

Well the doctors are on strike! Had a telephone appointment basically keep an eye on it and keep moisturing.

I know all biscuits are so high in smart points due to their sugar content! Their worth avoiding if you can.

Yesterday was pretty busy the girls were unwell and I had my course- back to school today and got an appointment later xx

Another busy day for you! How are the girls feeling now? That's annoying about the docs! X

I know I do like my busy days keeps me active and less likely to snack - I feel like I'm doing well this week.

Yeah the girls are fine just a little tummy bug.

Food today:

B- Special k bar and tea -4sp

L-Chicken tikka in sandwich thins, Alpen light -11sp

D- Grilled chicken salad -6sp

S- Snack a jacks, ripple-14sp

You do look like you're doing very well this week, not long till WI and you can see how well you've done on the scales! Your Dinner seemed very low in sp tonight, was that enough for you? Hope the girls are doing ok now, tummy bugs are awful X

Thank you- hoping for a nice loss- so far only lost 2lbs this month due to one thing or another (2wks I gained 0.5lbs).

My dinner was plenty we had it late due to oh working late- it seemed low just because chicken is so low in smart points but was very filling I had 2 chicken breasts with salad and mayo.

Today's not as busy just the usual school runs and getting up to date with house work!

Thank you- hoping for a nice loss- so far only lost 2lbs this month due to one thing or another (2wks I gained 0.5lbs).

My dinner was plenty we had it late due to oh working late- it seemed low just because chicken is so low in smart points but was very filling I had 2 chicken breasts with salad and mayo.

Today's not as busy just the usual school runs and getting up to date with house work!

Wow that's lots for 6SP! Hope you get all your housework done! X

I've not started it yet just don't get much time during the day.

Food:
B- Hot chocolate-2sp

L- Sweet chilli chicken in wrap and mayo-9sp
Alpen light choc x2-5sp

D- Bbq chicken, pasta and salad-8sp

S- 2 boiled eggs-4sp, penguin 5sp, special k bar -3sp.

Another yummy sounding day :) I'm going to have some BBQ sauce with my dinner I think x

I love bbq sauce I've actually got bbq seasoning for my chicken.
I'm really looking forward to the warmer weather so fed up with this on off weather at the moment and hopefully by then I be able to buy some new clothes that I wont feel self conscious in x

Where do you buy BBQ seasoning from? I might get some for my Quorn! I too am looking forward to the warmer weather, this horrible weather is getting me down! X

Dinner sounds lovely and I think you're going to .get a nice loss this week.
I hope Evie's rash gets better.x
Thank you, any loss would be nice.

Weaning is going very slowly this time around I tried making up her baby cereal with water that seemed to help with the rash as I'm rubbish at expressing!

Where do you buy BBQ seasoning from? I might get some for my Quorn! I too am looking forward to the warmer weather, this horrible weather is getting me down! X

I just brought Schwartz perfect shake from Morrisons but you could probably buy any in most supermarkets just adds a bit more flavour xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 8
Back