Smart Points Losing weight for Summer 2017 xx

Thank you, any loss would be nice.

Weaning is going very slowly this time around I tried making up her baby cereal with water that seemed to help with the rash as I'm rubbish at expressing!

I just brought Schwartz perfect shake from Morrisons but you could probably buy any in most supermarkets just adds a bit more flavour xx

I'm actually shopping at Morrisons this week so I will have a look! How did WI go? X

I got my 10 percent reward and lost 2.5lbs!

image.jpeg

Thank you hun,
20lbs lost with ww plus 3lbs from the week before joining -23lbs lighter in total x

That's fabulous sweetie! You're doing brilliantly, keep up the good work x

Thanks X I feel better in myself but still haven't notice much difference in clothing maybe I will when I get into the next stone bracket.

Yesterday was pretty busy, got caught in that horrible weather with the girls then went to visit my dad in the evening, no time to go food shopping so we had a Chinese- chicken chow mein, chicken fried rice, chicken balls and chips - shared it around 3 of us xx

Thanks X I feel better in myself but still haven't notice much difference in clothing maybe I will when I get into the next stone bracket.

Yesterday was pretty busy, got caught in that horrible weather with the girls then went to visit my dad in the evening, no time to go food shopping so we had a Chinese- chicken chow mein, chicken fried rice, chicken balls and chips - shared it around 3 of us xx

How's your dad doing? Your dinner sounds yummy, did you enjoy it? X

His not great to be honest still in hospital- nill by mouth.

We got home about 9 so I was starving, the Chinese was lovely no idea on smart points - I'm trying to relax bit more over the weekend with tracking xx

Your poor Dad, doesn't sound nice for him or any of you guys. Must be so stressful for you. I think you deserve to relax a little at the weekends, it's not like you go mad and you should be able to enjoy the time with your oh and girls X

We doing ok it's trying to fit everything in, plus my oh's nan is seriously ill going try and do visit to Norwich over the weekend X

Tonight's my friends 30th but I don't have anything fancy dress to wear and I'm not sure what time oh is going be home so doubt I will go but feel bad not going.

I only have the odd on weekend when I don't track and rest time I stick to dailies xx

We doing ok it's trying to fit everything in, plus my oh's nan is seriously ill going try and do visit to Norwich over the weekend X

Tonight's my friends 30th but I don't have anything fancy dress to wear and I'm not sure what time oh is going be home so doubt I will go but feel bad not going.

I only have the odd on weekend when I don't track and rest time I stick to dailies xx

Do you think you will go if oh gets home at a reasonable time? I'm sure she won't mind if you're not in fancy dress if you're there? I'm sorry to hear about ohs Nan, hope you get to make the trip. X

All weekend I been craving for a double decker so ordered a pack with my asda shop and just had one with a nice cuppa - I was kind expecting the smart point value give around 10sp and it's actually 14sp! Kind of feel robbed now!
A double decker isn't something I would normally have chocolate wise either.

So need to rein in the rest of the day x I definitely want a decent loss this week and can't believe we in May already xx

5sp lunch- hecks in pitta.
image.jpeg

Last edited:
All weekend I been craving for a double decker so ordered a pack with my asda shop and just had one with a nice cuppa - I was kind expecting the smart point value give around 10sp and it's actually 14sp! Kind of feel robbed now!
A double decker isn't something I would normally have chocolate wise either.

So need to rein in the rest of the day x I definitely want a decent loss this week and can't believe we in May already xx

5sp lunch- hecks in pitta.
View attachment 181587

Omg! 14sp for a double decker?!? That's shocking!!!! X

I know it's a crazy amount, just thankful I get extra points due to b/f otherwise that would of been almost half my dailies!

Went shopping earlier and picked up some skinny jeans (not sure if there fit) and a dress/ tunic - only from peacocks as they were having a 20 percent off event X

It really makes you think how bad chocolate is!!!! I hope the skinny jeans and dress are ok, my jeans look really silly today! X

The dress fits quite nice but the jeans would feel better once I lost a little bit more (half st) just cos there skinny ones I normally buy Dorothy Perkins jeggings.
Oh your jeans must be hanging off you with your weightloss :)

I also had half tub of Ben and Jerrys last night, I forgot how much I love ice cream xx

I'm glad to hear the dress fits well :) What colour is it? I'm sure it won't be long before those jeans are feeling great on you!

I couldn't even fit in my jeans when I went to Butlins at the end of the year and now they are miles too big! A waste of a good pair of jeans now!!!!

Which B&J did you have? I don't eat ice cream like that but the flavours always sound nice. X

Back