Smart Points Losing weight for Summer 2017 xx

I will one day- they usually like going to Southend kind of tradition now xx

Awwww I've never been there! We have Leysdown ha ha ha x

We use to go there a lot growing up but my girls would probably get bored compared to Southend!

Today's been wake up call my clothes are starting to feel tight! We took the girls out to Greenwich for the day so lots of walking and rounding around has been done.
We had snacks in the park I had a tea cake and quavers, diet drink so not too bad and on our way home the girls wanted happy meal so I made myself some bagel thins when we got back.

A few pics of the girls enjoying themselves.

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

We use to go there a lot growing up but my girls would probably get bored compared to Southend!

Today's been wake up call my clothes are starting to feel tight! We took the girls out to Greenwich for the day so lots of walking and rounding around has been done.
We had snacks in the park I had a tea cake and quavers, diet drink so not too bad and on our way home the girls wanted happy meal so I made myself some bagel thins when we got back.

A few pics of the girls enjoying themselves.

View attachment 182991 View attachment 182993 View attachment 182994 View attachment 182995 View attachment 182996

Well Done for resisting the McDs! I love the pics of the girls, it looks like a lovely sunny day? We used to go to Greenwich when i was a child,we took Poppy back a couple of years ago so she could experience it too. What is there at Southend? I'll have to look how long it would take us to get there x

Enjoy Legoland, wow, the legoland hotel is a rip off.
Well done on resisting the McDonald's.
The pics of the girls are lovely and they are growing up far too fast.

I love Greenwich, I spent many Sunday afternoons walking down from blackheath to enjoy Greenwich park.

Xx

Thanks ladies,

Yeah the hotel does seem a bit of rip off in school holidays - I can't justify spending an extra 350 quid!

Southend they've got loads to do but the girls enjoying going to adventure island it's a wrist band park - http://adventureisland.co.uk but there is loads other stuff to do its very big there we sometimes staying over x

Greenwich and Blackheath are such lovely areas X

Thanks ladies,

Yeah the hotel does seem a bit of rip off in school holidays - I can't justify spending an extra 350 quid!

Southend they've got loads to do but the girls enjoying going to adventure island it's a wrist band park - http://adventureisland.co.uk but there is loads other stuff to do its very big there we sometimes staying over x

Greenwich and Blackheath are such lovely areas X

Oooooo I might venture to Southend with Poppy during the hols x

It is nice there X Looks like we moving started doing the paper work today feels so werid, I don't like change lol.

So far I've had 2 really good days back on plan, I was tempted again to go back to meal replacement but I know in the long term there no good -just quick fix then I end up gaining more in the long run- so going settle for smaller consistent losses each week with weight watchers. I have no idea how much I've put on over last week so even a tiny loss by Thursday would be brill as I'm guessing if I weighed in last week I would of saw a gain x

It is nice there X Looks like we moving started doing the paper work today feels so werid, I don't like change lol.

So far I've had 2 really good days back on plan, I was tempted again to go back to meal replacement but I know in the long term there no good -just quick fix then I end up gaining more in the long run- so going settle for smaller consistent losses each week with weight watchers. I have no idea how much I've put on over last week so even a tiny loss by Thursday would be brill as I'm guessing if I weighed in last week I would of saw a gain x

Oooooo how exciting about the move!!!!! When will u start the packing? Well Done for being back on plan, I get the feeling i'll be joining u after I get back!!!! X

We won't pack to the last minute incase we jinx ourselves but probably be moving for another 6 weeks or so. But will start having a bit of a clear out anyway X

I'm sure you've done well, while being away- I've got loads to lose - and don't want to wait till September which most people seem to be doing xx

I've enjoyed myself and that's all that matters!!! I can be boring and eat lettuce when I'm home lol x

You got enjoy all that amazing food while on holiday:) our last holiday I gained nearly half stone but I did have another excuse!
Going by your pics you look fab so I be sursprised if you have gained any xx

Holidays are for enjoying :) x

Ooh, how exciting about the house. Are the girls looking forward to it?
If I lived closer you could have had all of our boxes, we have about 50!

Im with you and have given up on the quick fix diets and will hopefully be content with slow losses. As long as it's coming off its good :)

Holidays are definitely for enjoying x

I can't even think about packing wouldn't know where to start but going have a big clear out gradually. I think it be September before we move it would of been a lot easier to move during school holidays. The girls know we moving but don't think its registering with them yet but going treat them to some new stuff for their new rooms.

I think just doing those few days on Exante as contributed to my gain, I feel like I'm up half stone ( last wi I lost 1lb but was still 4.5lbs up) but will go to wi tomorrow but might just get into the habit of having 3 healthy meals and counting and limiting snacks.

I didn't get to weight watchers I did want to face up to the scales though- basically oh was picking up my iPad that we were getting fixed, it wasn't ready so he was too late home! But I've ordered some scales this morning so as soon as they arrive I will weigh myself X

So as you know we were looking at Disney breaks for October we wanted to book for 13th as Evie's birthday is the 14th but the prices are crazy so we decided to go to Paris for 2days on 28th which also is oh birthday and then spend 2 nights in Disney so we be in Disney for Halloween it works out over 300 quid cheaper! But got wedding around that time so need to check before we can book - really excited that I got an event to lose weight for- I would of liked a sun holiday but Eurostar probably be a lot easier with Hollie as she loves trains I think flying would really scare her at the moment. If we do book those dates the girls will only miss 2 days off school xx

Hey! DLP sounds so fun for October/Halloween, I loved the Mickey Pumpkins when we went then!!!! Hope you're able to sort it all out so you can book. We loved the Eurostar, so much easier than flying! Which scales have you ordered? How is the food going? X

We never been during Halloween so it be nice going during a different season. We did want to go to Spain for a week but think flying might be a lot of hassle and we would of gone last week of August so doesn't give us much time to get Evie's passport sorted.

The Eurostar so much nicer than flying - it was better for us when you could get a train from Waterloo.

So I asked yesterday about wedding didn't want our break to clash and there like we let you know- which is so annoying as I want to book Eurostar today before tickets go up!! I think family/friends forget we so restricted with school holidays!

I been on plan the last few days but my oven went again yesterday so had weight watcher meals for lunch and dinner.
The scales are just cheap salt ones as im still going to weight watchers but just would like to know where I am as its been a couple weeks x

Back