Smart Points Losing weight for Summer 2017 xx

Oooooo 11 weeks! How exciting!!!! It looks like u two will have to come round to have a go on my swivel chair lol. Was the gain about what u were expecting? What's the plan now? X

I knew I was going gain - its over 3 weeks!

In the past I tend to struggle more during summer always seem to gain weight very easily! maybe the lack of school runs don't help.
So only plan I have is not to get any fatter and just track every bite xx

Track Track Track!!!! I know I'm definitely not as active in the summer holiday x

I'm not having a good week, decided to back out of the house!

I was doing well with Weight watchers till I had that infection which lasted for such a long time- its quite frustrating that I gained that much since June but just got get on with it and get back to where I was- which will probably take quite a long time so no point aiming at goals etc x

Plan today is to avoid food as much as possible- keep myself busy I need to sort some stuff out for Lego land on the weekend.

As for Disney we decided to book Cheyenne as didn't seem worth paying an extra 400 quid for New York- although it was tempting xx

I'm not having a good week, decided to back out of the house!

I was doing well with Weight watchers till I had that infection which lasted for such a long time- its quite frustrating that I gained that much since June but just got get on with it and get back to where I was- which will probably take quite a long time so no point aiming at goals etc x

Plan today is to avoid food as much as possible- keep myself busy I need to sort some stuff out for Lego land on the weekend.

As for Disney we decided to book Cheyenne as didn't seem worth paying an extra 400 quid for New York- although it was tempting xx

Sorry to hear you're not having a good week, what made u decide to not go ahead with the house? I think you're amazing with the girls and hubby and you need to not be too hard on yourself, you have loads going on.

Thank you your so kind x

Its not the house which would of been great - just one neighbour- going think about it over the weekend but think we've made up our minds- we've applying for a new development but its such a long shot as theres already so much interest in them x

At least we got Disney to look forward too- in the meantime we going need to save!

Last edited:
Thank you your so kind x

Its not the house which would of been great - just one neighbour- going think about it over the weekend but think we've made up our minds- we've applying for a new development but its such a long shot as theres already so much interest in them x

At least we got Disney to look forward too- in the meantime we going need to save!

Whereabouts is the New Development? Disney is going to be sooooooo exciting for all of you, I'm actually excited for you as can't wait for all the pics etc! X

Its in Kent- Slade Green- we just need a change - it's quite frustrating about the other house though.

I will make sure I got plenty of space on phone and camera for Disney pics- last time we ran out of space!

U know how much I love a photo!!! I just googled Slate Green, it looks lovely and not too far from me ;) x

Its not an area I would of picked but it's not too far from London or from the girls school but really don't hold much chance on it x

Keeping my fingers/toes/eyes/legs crossed for u!!! X

I completely understand you finding it more difficult to diet in the holidays. For me, it's hard to diet when the weather is nice. I always do better during the winter.

Good luck with applying for the new development. Have you been to look around any of the houses?

£400 is a lot cheaper for Cheyenne. Did you book one of the new toy story rooms?
I paid off our balance yesterday and may have added the princess meal onto our booking :D

I completely understand you finding it more difficult to diet in the holidays. For me, it's hard to diet when the weather is nice. I always do better during the winter.

Good luck with applying for the new development. Have you been to look around any of the houses?

£400 is a lot cheaper for Cheyenne. Did you book one of the new toy story rooms?
I paid off our balance yesterday and may have added the princess meal onto our booking :D

Oooooo Princess Meal!!!! That was the highlight of our holiday, nothing else topped that x

Thanks girls,

I'm more focused during the winter aswell less things going on.

I'm not sure which room we got as requested for connecting rooms- I'm tempted to upgrade when we pay our balance off (next week) we should booked Disney earlier much better deals.

The princess meal sounds fab- we thinking of adding on Halloween party to our booking, but might have a look at other things.

The house is seriously stressful - just making up our minds the best options for us xx

Thanks girls,

I'm more focused during the winter aswell less things going on.

I'm not sure which room we got as requested for connecting rooms- I'm tempted to upgrade when we pay our balance off (next week) we should booked Disney earlier much better deals.

The princess meal sounds fab- we thinking of adding on Halloween party to our booking, but might have a look at other things.

The house is seriously stressful - just making up our minds the best options for us xx

The Halloween Party sounds fab, where do they hold that? I'd look at Inventions or Cafe Mickey if you want to add an experience as those were both really good and lots cheaper than the Princess Lunch, we booked Cafe Mickey at this end but they only changed Inventions after we booked so I added that on arrival. X

The Halloween party looks amazing. I'm gutted we won't be there for it.

I think we'll be doing cafe Mickey too. Inventions would be a top up on your vouchers but I'm not sure how much. It's the character buffet in the Disneyland hotel.
X

We definitely be doing Cafe Mickey as we can use our half board vouchers - as we had such a lovely experience on our first visit to disney (missed out last time) X

Which one is inventions? Halloween party is special tickets in the Disney park opening till late special shows and fireworks etc.

The Halloween party looks amazing. I'm gutted we won't be there for it.

I think we'll be doing cafe Mickey too. Inventions would be a top up on your vouchers but I'm not sure how much. It's the character buffet in the Disneyland hotel.
X

Yes that's right, it's in the Disneyland Land Hotel, it was fab when we went and the food was soooooo yummy! X

Back