Smart Points Losing weight for Summer 2017 xx

Oh that sounds good, might do that one- I'm starting to wished I booked longer now lol

So today been out grabbing snacks and few bits for Legoland - somehow the girls got another visit to the toy shop!
I have to admit I'm not feeling great about myself- since my recent gain xx

How long have u booked? We had 5 days and still wished we had more!!!! Is it legoland tomorrow? The forecast looks good! What did the girls get at the toy store? Sorry to hear you're not feeling great about yourself, we are all here if u need us x

When did you last go? Any Disney tips are welcome it's been a couple years since our last visit x
We arrive in Paris on a Friday morning and then we go to Disney Sunday morning and come home Tuesday night- thinking we should of done 3 nights/4 days.

They only got a little toy each- paw patrol colouring case set and Hollie got a peppa play set- we suppose to be saving aswell x

Hoping the weather will be nice for next two days so they can enjoy the splash park- going take the girls medical letters I think they might be entitle to some queue passes xx

When did you last go? Any Disney tips are welcome it's been a couple years since our last visit x
We arrive in Paris on a Friday morning and then we go to Disney Sunday morning and come home Tuesday night- thinking we should of done 3 nights/4 days.

They only got a little toy each- paw patrol colouring case set and Hollie got a peppa play set- we suppose to be saving aswell x

Hoping the weather will be nice for next two days so they can enjoy the splash park- going take the girls medical letters I think they might be entitle to some queue passes xx

You're going to have such a fabulous time at Legoland, I really hope you can get the queue passes, that will be so helpful as I'm sure it will be busy.

We last went to Disney in August 2015, my advice would be to start at the opposite end of the park to where u come in, it's always quieter as everyone gets distracted as they walk and just work your way back. X

Still loads to do - anyone would think we going for a week with our packing!

Disney looks lovely during the summer but guessing it's very busy with rides etc. I looked at how much it cost to stay an extra night but as the Saturday is classed as half term the prices are crazy xx

I always take too much stuff wherever I go, it's mainly food and drink as I refuse to pay their extortionate prices! I actually enjoyed our Halloween Trips to Disney more, last summer the weather let us down and also the queues were horrendous. Hope u all have a fabulous 2 days away, looking forward to lots of pics! X

I always take too much stuff wherever I go, it's mainly food and drink as I refuse to pay their extortionate prices! I actually enjoyed our Halloween Trips to Disney more, last summer the weather let us down and also the queues were horrendous. Hope u all have a fabulous 2 days away, looking forward to lots of pics! X
Thanks Hun,
Disney is so expensive during the summer and crowds put me off as well.

Legoland was great not long got back x

Thanks Hun,
Disney is so expensive during the summer and crowds put me off as well.

Legoland was great not long got back x

Did u have a fabulous time sweetie? Can't wait to hear all about it x

We had such a lovely little break! The weather was nice, the park wasn't too busy on Sunday but crazy on Monday ( nowhere to park! We had park on some field lol) we so lucky we had our queue passes it made those 2 days so much easier.
image.jpeg

The hotel was lush - our room was amazing a huge room with a queen size bed, cot on one side and a wall in the middle with 2 large sofa beds, a bathroom, kitchen, 2 TVs and loads of wardrobes xx

We had such a lovely little break! The weather was nice, the park wasn't too busy on Sunday but crazy on Monday ( nowhere to park! We had park on some field lol) we so lucky we had our queue passes it made those 2 days so much easier.
View attachment 183272

The hotel was lush - our room was amazing a huge room with a queen size bed, cot on one side and a wall in the middle with 2 large sofa beds, a bathroom, kitchen, 2 TVs and loads of wardrobes xx

What was the name of the hotel? I'm gonna make a note of it for future reference! How far from the park was it? So glad u all had a great time, it's funny that it was busier on the Monday than on the Sunday! So glad u could get the queue passes, did that mean u didn't queue at all? Love all the photos, think rhe water ones are my favourite!!!! X

It was a lovely hotel - it's on the Legoland website- Marriott - but it is about 15minute drive to Legoland.

I think we may got lucky with having a big family as we got family room also breakfast was included - all you can eat!! I think it will cost you around 170 quid for a hotel stay and two days in Legoland - I'm going go back next year!!
I got some more pics on my iPad will
post them later.
Yeah passes were fab- you get 10 tickets so you just queue up at access point and normally get to go on first unless it's very busy with other queue passes, the little rides we didn't use them as it was only about 10 minute wait etc.

It's been such a busy day music therapy, shopping and a bank appointment - getting close to moving, it won't be a while yet xxx

Here's some more pics!!!
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 1
Last edited:
It was a lovely hotel - it's on the Legoland website- Marriott - but it is about 15minute drive to Legoland.

I think we may got lucky with having a big family as we got family room also breakfast was included - all you can eat!! I think it will cost you around 170 quid for a hotel stay and two days in Legoland - I'm going go back next year!!
I got some more pics on my iPad will
post them later.
Yeah passes were fab- you get 10 tickets so you just queue up at access point and normally get to go on first unless it's very busy with other queue passes, the little rides we didn't use them as it was only about 10 minute wait etc.

It's been such a busy day music therapy, shopping and a bank appointment - getting close to moving, it won't be a while yet xxx

Here's some more pics!!!
View attachment 183283
View attachment 183284
View attachment 183286
View attachment 183287

The Hotel looks lush! I particularly like the photo of Evie in the mirror! I'm definitely going to make a note of that hotel as we did say we will go back in the future and I agree that the on site hotel is a total rip off!

Those queue passes sound great, did you use them on the bigger rides? It sounds as tho your Tuesday was extremely productive, do you have many plans for today? X

That's one of my favourite pics of Evie as it was so cute she couldn't get over her reflection!!

We used passes on most rides- they came in handy for the water rides- last time we went only got to go in 3 or rides because of queueing- you can buy them too.

The Legoland hotel does look fab but it's really expensive - Disney hotel and park tickets work out cheaper!!! There's also some nice hotels near Windsor castle.

Yesterday was such a great day can't believe everything ok with getting mortgage just need to save like crazy for next couple months.

Today I'm just staying at home catching up with housework etc oh and trying to stay very active as Legoland probably hasn't helped with wi this week xx

That's one of my favourite pics of Evie as it was so cute she couldn't get over her reflection!!

We used passes on most rides- they came in handy for the water rides- last time we went only got to go in 3 or rides because of queueing- you can buy them too.

The Legoland hotel does look fab but it's really expensive - Disney hotel and park tickets work out cheaper!!! There's also some nice hotels near Windsor castle.

Yesterday was such a great day can't believe everything ok with getting mortgage just need to save like crazy for next couple months.

Today I'm just staying at home catching up with housework etc oh and trying to stay very active as Legoland probably hasn't helped with wi this week xx

How exciting about getting the mortgage sorted! Are u renting at the moment? Did u eat out when u was away? As long as u enjoyed it that's all that matters x

Yeah we renting at the moment - with London prices- so you can imagine our happy we are - we trying to keep it to ourselves till we've got everything sorted- so just as well we pulled out of the other house- I'm also really excited for you too x

Well on the Sunday we ended up at that all you can eat pizza- which was lovely as we sat outside by the lake watching the show and stuffing our faces, then when we got back to the hotel and ordered Just Eat as the girls seemed to knackered to go out for a meal. On the Monday I had a Croissant and hot chocolate at breakfast- didn't have much during the day but we did stop of at McDonald's on the way home. I do have that rule to just enjoy ourselves when we away or special occasions.

I'm back on track now though- so as long as I lose something or sts then I'm happy - could not face another gain!!

Yeah we renting at the moment - with London prices- so you can imagine our happy we are - we trying to keep it to ourselves till we've got everything sorted- so just as well we pulled out of the other house- I'm also really excited for you too x

Well on the Sunday we ended up at that all you can eat pizza- which was lovely as we sat outside by the lake watching the show and stuffing our faces, then when we got back to the hotel and ordered Just Eat as the girls seemed to knackered to go out for a meal. On the Monday I had a Croissant and hot chocolate at breakfast- didn't have much during the day but we did stop of at McDonald's on the way home. I do have that rule to just enjoy ourselves when we away or special occasions.

I'm back on track now though- so as long as I lose something or sts then I'm happy - could not face another gain!!

Wow! That sounds so exciting regarding the house/mortgage, at least you will be putting your money towards something which is yours in the long run. Is the mortgage to get one of those new build houses?

I'm glad you enjoyed your time away, it's so
Important to enjoy those family times together and the diet can always wait till you are home! Are u going to your meeting today? X

It looks like you had a great time at legoland. The hotel looked lovely and a much better option than spending a fortune in the legoland hotel.

Yay, on getting the mortgage. Have you found a house that you want?
I can't believe how much rental prices are. Our friends pay more rent on a 2 bed flat than we pay on our mortgage for a 4 bed. Crazy!! X

0.5lbs off at weight watchers!!

House prices are crazy with renting or buying but it is strange how renting a flat can cost more than owning bigger house.

We've not looked at houses yet - still need to get a deposit together but think it will be a new build type home- still interested in the slade green area as I could still keep the girls at school.

Yeah I kind of feel that we wasting our money on rent although our rent is pretty reasonable but my oh thinks we should wait a while incase house price starts to drop but I'm worried they might go up even more xx

0.5lbs off at weight watchers!!

House prices are crazy with renting or buying but it is strange how renting a flat can cost more than owning bigger house.

We've not looked at houses yet - still need to get a deposit together but think it will be a new build type home- still interested in the slade green area as I could still keep the girls at school.

Yeah I kind of feel that we wasting our money on rent although our rent is pretty reasonable but my oh thinks we should wait a while incase house price starts to drop but I'm worried they might go up even more xx

Whoop Whoop! Well Done on your loss! New builds are great in the fact that you can just move in with little (if anything!) to do, how many bedrooms will u like? I've wasted so much money on rent, I dont even want to think how much!!!! I don't think house prices will drop much more especially with you being so close to London x

Thank you x pretty happy with a tiny loss- plus I was wearing jeans too- normally I wi in leggings and light top!

Its crazy the amount we spend out in rent, it sure does add up- any updates with your new place.

Thats what I said to my oh at least we wouldn't need to do any DIY- hopefully there have a good cooker included!. We were looking at 4 beds as long as there good sizes. I think it be January time before we do move but agree the prices are just rising even Kent is expensive now x

Back