Smart Points Losing weight for Summer 2017 xx

It is so stressful we saving as much as we can in the mean time and also said we go for mid terrace as their slightly less so not sure what to do.

I think with Aldi's there's alot of stuff that work out cheaper and those few pence - you know me I ain't buying any tomatoes lol but some things do work out a little bit more but often find I still need to go to another shop as don't always have everything I need x

Today's food:

B-2 Alpen lights

L-Hecks, onion in sandwich thin, snack jacks

D-Turkey burgers, salad and jacket potato

S-Special K bar, half cookie, not sure what else? I need to stick within points as I need to go back to class on Thursday now Hollie will back to school by then xx

It is so stressful we saving as much as we can in the mean time and also said we go for mid terrace as their slightly less so not sure what to do.

I think with Aldi's there's alot of stuff that work out cheaper and those few pence - you know me I ain't buying any tomatoes lol but some things do work out a little bit more but often find I still need to go to another shop as don't always have everything I need x

Today's food:

B-2 Alpen lights

L-Hecks, onion in sandwich thin, snack jacks

D-Turkey burgers, salad and jacket potato

S-Special K bar, half cookie, not sure what else? I need to stick within points as I need to go back to class on Thursday now Hollie will back to school by then xx

I really hope you can get the Mid-Terrace, you guys deserve it! It's the same for me As I can't get the Yogurts/Cheese Triangles at Aldi but find I can buy those every few weeks as the dates are normally quite long on them! Is there anything you know you can't get at Aldi for sure? Your food is looking good for today, is that all your SP? X

Those burgers are fab for the points probably low in sync too. Thanks Girls, I'm just 50/50 about the house now too much stress xx

Theres a few things in Aldis they don't do mainly baby stuff I prefer pampers to their nappies, I like my hecks as their very low in points and I'm not keen on their cereal bars xx

Maybe those things you could get every few weeks too? I think if the house happens it's meant to be and if it doesn't something better is around the corner. X

Maybe those things you could get every few weeks too? I think if the house happens it's meant to be and if it doesn't something better is around the corner. X

I believe this too. When our buyers pulled out last year it meant we missed out on a house we were convinced was our dream home. Instead we found this house which is much nicer and bigger than the one we would have bought. X

I believe this too. When our buyers pulled out last year it meant we missed out on a house we were convinced was our dream home. Instead we found this house which is much nicer and bigger than the one we would have bought. X

Everything happens for a reason, like us all losing weight and finding each other and becoming great Friends! X

Thanks girls, thats what I thought about the other house it wasn't meant to be- I like the space in the house but didn't have a good feeling about the house itself.
I really do have a good feeling about this house so hoping we be able to sort something out- next weekend is the open day. We don't really have any other options.
Everything happens for a reason, like us all losing weight and finding each other and becoming great Friends! X
Thats so lovely xx

So 7 more wi's till Disney! This week I will go to class and I'm aiming just to get a small loss since my last wi - it's been 3-4wks and I've must to put on something over that period.

Last night I was so tempted to order a chicken kebab but instead I stuck to my turkey burgers and had them in 1 WM bap with slice of cheese and bbq sauce.

Today we went out for a nice drive as it was such a lovely day, stopped off and visited friends on way back we thought we show Emily the house.

Chris wanted to treat us to a carvery meal but instead we came home and I cooked- didn't want to waste my points on eating out!
image.jpeg
10sp.

So 7 more wi's till Disney! This week I will go to class and I'm aiming just to get a small loss since my last wi - it's been 3-4wks and I've must to put on something over that period.

Last night I was so tempted to order a chicken kebab but instead I stuck to my turkey burgers and had them in 1 WM bap with slice of cheese and bbq sauce.

Today we went out for a nice drive as it was such a lovely day, stopped off and visited friends on way back we thought we show Emily the house.

Chris wanted to treat us to a carvery meal but instead we came home and I cooked- didn't want to waste my points on eating out!
View attachment 183769
10sp.

Well Done for resisting the kebab/carvery, you saved sp and pennies!!!! I can't believe how quickly Disney is creeping up X

I got to confess I had a mini binge last night on chocolate so I've decided to cut it out the chocolate and biscuits- but will still have my cereal bars.

I know it's crazy how the weeks are flying by - Evie will be a year in 5 weeks xx

Sorry to hear about your mini binge, what do you think triggered it? Are you doing anything for Evie's birthday? X

Wow, that year has gone fast.
We've all been there with the binges. Forget about it and move on. Do you know why, or was it just one of those oops moments? X

I was just tired, little bit stressed and b/f still makes me qrave for sweet things- it wasn't too bad just some Ice cream, Kitkat and wispa.

I'm not sure about Evie's birthday as we go Disney 2 weeks after so maybe something small- We got a few things in mind what to get her though.

Tiredness/Stress has so much to answer for at times! So glad you have drawn a line under it and moved on. How long will you bf Evie for? What's on Evie's birthday list? X

I think I'll always have the odd bad day, so I'll try to follow the 80/20 rule.
We got 3 weeks till we know if we got the house so more stress to come but I'm actually feel like giving up on it now.

I only planned to try b/f for first weeks but she loves it so much so going be so hard to wean her off- no idea when but never saw myself b/f a toddler though.

We probably go to Smyths and have a look around for her birthday but thinking of getting the new toot toot range - their doing princess sets now and also look at the fisher price toys.
Is Poppy's birthday soon?

So today Hollie started school- she looked so grown up and had to make a quick shopping trip on the way as she lost her trainers but luckily we manage to get a new pair before school. Most of today I been running around with one thing or another it's been so hot here but I actually had a cooked breakfast - egg sandwich but it was really ice it did set me up for the day- dinner and lunch was the same - chicken burgers in WM bun, slice of low fat cheese. Also had a vanilla ice cream in a cone and couple biscuits.
I actually do feel better for not eating th chocolate x

I think anybody who has struggled with their weight will always have bad days and we just have to learn to manage it and not let it spiral. You have done really well to draw a line under it.
3 weeks will fly by but I get where you're coming from feeling like you want to give up. Once you're in (fingers crossed) all of the stress will be forgotten.
I still miss breastfeeding years later. X

Back