Smart Points Losing weight for Summer 2017 xx

I think I'll always have the odd bad day, so I'll try to follow the 80/20 rule.
We got 3 weeks till we know if we got the house so more stress to come but I'm actually feel like giving up on it now.

I only planned to try b/f for first weeks but she loves it so much so going be so hard to wean her off- no idea when but never saw myself b/f a toddler though.

We probably go to Smyths and have a look around for her birthday but thinking of getting the new toot toot range - their doing princess sets now and also look at the fisher price toys.
Is Poppy's birthday soon?

So today Hollie started school- she looked so grown up and had to make a quick shopping trip on the way as she lost her trainers but luckily we manage to get a new pair before school. Most of today I been running around with one thing or another it's been so hot here but I actually had a cooked breakfast - egg sandwich but it was really ice it did set me up for the day- dinner and lunch was the same - chicken burgers in WM bun, slice of low fat cheese. Also had a vanilla ice cream in a cone and couple biscuits.
I actually do feel better for not eating th chocolate x

Poppy's Birthday is on the 9th Nov, haven't even thought about it with the move. I still remember Poppy's 1st Birthday Party and Presents!

Your food sounded great yesterday, I think you're really in the zone too!

I'm glad Hollie had a great day at school, hopefully she wasn't too tired out?

I never breasted Poppy so I'm never sure how long it's done for but guess u just keep going till the time is right to wean!!!! X

Thanks girls,

My friends birthday on the 9th Nov too- that's how we feel- too much going on.

I'm going miss b/f so much, the girls were mainly bottle fed- so I've done well to still be breastfeeding.
The recommended age is up 2 years but I probably think about weaning in a few months and introduce cows milk.

Hollies so tired from school, she comes home and goes for a nap and the heat doesn't help.

I'm determined to face the scales tomorrow regardless of the result I need to know where I am. Now the girls are back to school should be easier oven is being fixed on Friday.

We got a different house to view next week it's in Dartford not sure if it's to far for us but willing to have a look x

Thanks girls,

My friends birthday on the 9th Nov too- that's how we feel- too much going on.

I'm going miss b/f so much, the girls were mainly bottle fed- so I've done well to still be breastfeeding.
The recommended age is up 2 years but I probably think about weaning in a few months and introduce cows milk.

Hollies so tired from school, she comes home and goes for a nap and the heat doesn't help.

I'm determined to face the scales tomorrow regardless of the result I need to know where I am. Now the girls are back to school should be easier oven is being fixed on Friday.

We got a different house to view next week it's in Dartford not sure if it's to far for us but willing to have a look x

Good Luck with the weaning whenever you try it!!! Bless Hollie having a nap, how long does she sleep for? Does she still go to bed at normal time? Good Luck for WI tomorrow and yey to the oven being fixed on Friday!!!! Would Dartford mean changing the girls schools? X

It will be so much easier once he oven is fixed. It's so hard cooking with out a full working kitchen.
What's the house like in dartford?
Good luck with weigh in tomorrow.
x

Thanks so hoping for sts or a tiny loss tomorrow.
The house is Dartford looks bigger but don't think there are any available till next year but these are what the 3beds are like -
https://m.barratthomes.co.uk/new-homes/kent/H674001-Phoenix-Quarter/plot-5
They look nice but don't know if I want to change the girls schools x

Those 3 Bed look really nice and big! I like Dartford as an area too but do understand about the schools, as much as I'm not looking forward to the drive when we move I decided to keep the school the same for the consistency. X

Foods been great today been too busy to snack.

B- Special k bar

L-wm roll with cheese

D-Chargrilled chicken and vegetable rice

S- 2 Alpen lights

The ice cream man gave me another freebie didn't eat it though!!

What a fabulous food day, well done for not eating the freebie too!!! What did you do with it?!? X

Good Luck for WI later :) x

It be interesting to see those houses with an extra room. We are a bit gutted as last year the prices were over 80k cheaper but think it be too far for us anyway-with girls at school different times etc.
I think your house is more doable I know you got bit of drive but it's worth it as your working at the school
too and your house is going be fab.
The girls had extra ice cream but ended up bining most of it. I was actually quite under in yesterday points.

Will update wi later- can't wait to get it over with xx

Last edited:
It be interesting to see those houses with an extra room. We are a bit gutted as last year the prices were over 80k cheaper but think it be too far for us anyway-with girls at school different times etc.
I think your house is more doable I know you got bit of drive but it's worth it as your working at the school
too and your house is going be fab.
The girls had extra ice cream but ended up bining most of it. I was actually quite under in yesterday points.

Will update wi later- can't wait to get it over with xx

Make sure you're eating enough although I know the weather does affect your appetite. I just know that he right house is out there for you, you've just got to find it. X

Thanks Hun,

1lb up! So I'm up 10lbs over the Summer! I don't think I even put that much during my last pg. But I'm glad I know where I'm at now.
We still looking at Slade Green on Saturday but think realistically we going make some compromises X

Well Done for facing the scales and now to tackle it head on like you have been! Onwards and Downwards to next WI x

Definitely need to be good although I'm thinking going alone and just have the support with you lovely girls.

It's just we can only buy a new builds and there's not many around at the moment.

Today's been non stop I didn't eat till half 7 tonight xx

Maybe you could see how you go flying solo and if it doesn't work for you then go back to class? It might save you pennies/time if it works in the long run? Gosh you did have your dinner late, hope you enjoyed it! X

I usually have our dinner around that time but yesterday I didn't have anything till then so busy after weight watchers we can to pick Hollie up from school and then I had a meeting with social services about my dad- I was there ages! It was initially assessment on how's his doing but we found out the carers weren't coming in as meant to be so it looks like there going be investigation.

I'm going give a few weeks at class and see how I get on if I've not lost much then I will just go it alone x

I hope they get to the bottom of why his carers haven't been going in properly. Stuff like that makes me really mad!
I'm tempted to go back to group as I feel like I need that accountability of being weighed. X

I usually have our dinner around that time but yesterday I didn't have anything till then so busy after weight watchers we can to pick Hollie up from school and then I had a meeting with social services about my dad- I was there ages! It was initially assessment on how's his doing but we found out the carers weren't coming in as meant to be so it looks like there going be investigation.

I'm going give a few weeks at class and see how I get on if I've not lost much then I will just go it alone x

Grrrrr carers were always a pain with my Nan, they never went in when they should and even when they went in they didn't do what they should have been!

I think you'll do great at WW now the girls are at school and you're focused with the upcoming DLP trip too x

Social services are going be spot checking as going by the diary no visits in last 3 days and there paying for carer to be in 4 times a day. It is shocking isn't it xx

I've think it does help going to class so will carry on for next few weeks - ideally I be very happy to lose those 10lbs by DLP- today I felt really huge my feet seem wider and my legs are feeling fatter- not a nice feeling xx

Social services are going be spot checking as going by the diary no visits in last 3 days and there paying for carer to be in 4 times a day. It is shocking isn't it xx

I've think it does help going to class so will carry on for next few weeks - ideally I be very happy to lose those 10lbs by DLP- today I felt really huge my feet seem wider and my legs are feeling fatter- not a nice feeling xx

Oh gosh, that really is shocking! They surely have elderly relatives, I'm sure they wouldn't want the same thing happening to them. Hopefully you'll start feeling great again soon now you're back on track x

I've got a really detailed email from the social worker - she's fuming with the care agency.
Im looking forward to getting the first half stone off I just feel quite puffy but I've had a bit light bleeding for last few days so maybe my monthlys are returning.
I got busy day ahead- I need to go a big food shop for my dad cos social services are going be watching over him and dropping it off to him.
Viewing the house today :) hoping it's bigger than it looks on their floor plans.
Then got a few things to sort out xx

Back