Smart Points Losing weight for Summer 2017 xx

We would have to change schools we don't have many options and I do like to be nearby incase of emergencies.

I did look up sittingbourbe prices and there not much cheaper than where we are- so definitely a no brainer - you've been so lucky.

So today got wait for sorry email from the house people and got sensory course to go too xx

How has your day been sweetie? X

My day been rubbish - my instincts was right about the house- didn't get it as they were so high in demand.
The course was good Hollie enjoyed herself but was way too tired for nursery- so we chilled out x

Sorry to hear about the house, hope you enjoyed your well deserved chill out afternoon x

Thank you I'm ok just the hassle with it all- so going have to start looking again.
I went out aswell got Maisie a lovely new coat from Next she's well made up with it X

Ooooo what's it like? Do you have a pic? I've seen a coat I like for Poppy in Morrisons but at the moment I can't entertain the idea of clothes lol x

I got her this one - http://www.next.co.uk/g53532s6#972287
She's been asking for a new coat all week and must be pink, so thought I treat her - yep there's lovely girls clothing in next - I always like autumn/winter range- going shopping on weekend to get done clothes for Disney.
I really did like the area where the house is but it's just one those things also liked the idea of being moved in
by Christmas X

I got her this one - http://www.next.co.uk/g53532s6#972287
She's been asking for a new coat all week and must be pink, so thought I treat her - yep there's lovely girls clothing in next - I always like autumn/winter range- going shopping on weekend to get done clothes for Disney.
I really did like the area where the house is but it's just one those things also liked the idea of being moved in
by Christmas X

I really like that coat in the blue!!!! I might even treat Poppy once aw are moved. Are you going to Westfield for the Disney bits? X

Emilia had that coat a couple of years ago. It washed really well and lasted for 2 winters.
Do you need much for Disney?
Mine seem to need everything replacing for the winter! X

I like the coat in blue aswell - blues probably nicer for Poppy's age and Maisie also had the same coat 2 years ago, it's such a nice coat sand washes so well.
The girls need everything - not been buying much clothing while we were saving for the house so we probably will go Stratford or Lakeside. I'm guessing Disney will probably be a bit chilly so need some winter bits.
I'm losing chunks of hair I manage to escape the hair loss during pg/after birth but I'm making up for it now.

Emilia had that coat a couple of years ago. It washed really well and lasted for 2 winters.
Do you need much for Disney?
Mine seem to need everything replacing for the winter! X

I like the coat in blue aswell - blues probably nicer for Poppy's age and Maisie also had the same coat 2 years ago, it's such a nice coat sand washes so well.
The girls need everything - not been buying much clothing while we were saving for the house so we probably will go Stratford or Lakeside. I'm guessing Disney will probably be a bit chilly so need some winter bits.
I'm losing chunks of hair I manage to escape the hair loss during pg/after birth but I'm making up for it now.

Sounds as though you both need to do lots of lovely kiddie clothes shopping! Poppy has so many clothes, she has lots she didn't grow into last year so that will be ideal for this year. She still has a couple of coats from last year but I do like that one from Next in Blue x

Sounds as though you both need to do lots of lovely kiddie clothes shopping! Poppy has so many clothes, she has lots she didn't grow into last year so that will be ideal for this year. She still has a couple of coats from last year but I do like that one from Next in Blue x
Emily like that hardy needs much but Hollie and Maisie don't stop growing! Thats so handy that Poppy will get wear out of her clothes especially with the cost of moving etc.

Emily like that hardy needs much but Hollie and Maisie don't stop growing! Thats so handy that Poppy will get wear out of her clothes especially with the cost of moving etc.

I have seen on the Aldi Special Buys that they are doing some nice clothes so I might get a couple of select bits as their clothes are so cheap and last so well. Poppy's winter coat last year was from there and it looks brand new even though she wore it the whole season. X

That sounds fab, I've never brought clothing from there but some stuff does look good I should try out there clothes too. In planning on getting the girl scouple outfits and new boots or trainers.

Feeling so sick tonight I think my sugar levels are all over the place- back to healthy eating tomorrow.
Here's my little girl from today:

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    958.4 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
That sounds fab, I've never brought clothing from there but some stuff does look good I should try out there clothes too. In planning on getting the girl scouple outfits and new boots or trainers.

Feeling so sick tonight I think my sugar levels are all over the place- back to healthy eating tomorrow.
Here's my little girl from today:

Awwwww how adorable does Evie look! Love her dress :) I hope you're feeling a bit better today? It's horrible when our sugar levels aren't settled. Poppy's Dad got her some trainers, she's never had a pair before so she was chuffed! X

Thanks - trying on her birthday outfit! That's so lovely for Poppy, Maisie and Hollie live in trainers, their only thing Hollie can wear on her feet.

Back to the dieting the house stuff, annoyed me so much I fell off plan- not even going stress myself out with weigh in x

Do they have specific ones or just any ones? Good luck with getting back on plan x

Yeah they have to pretty much specific for Hollie its a shame as she can't wear boots or anything. Todays been much better on plan just need to add everything up x

Well Done Sweetie for getting back on it x

Back