Smart Points Losing weight for Summer 2017 xx

Thank you, I've only got 3 weeks to lose 7lbs plus at least.

Went to Aldi for my food shopping today spent about 25quid and 15 quid in Icelands- I think it probably last for the weekend .

Feeling really odd today can't explain it x

Well Done for your budget shop, hope you enjoy the food. Hope you're ok, do u think it will be a change of weather maybe? X

We did our last bootsale this morning so not sure if we still going holiday shopping, we just had to get rid of all the junk we no longer need.
I'm just warming up with a cuppa xx

How did u do at the boot sale? X

I think we made about 70 quid after fees we just went to one cross the road from us- It was more to get rid than profit but the weather wasn't good it rained mostly.
This afternoon we went shopping just grabbed the girls some nice sweatshirts and leggings and need to pick up some bits in Morrisons.
We set up an old game cube which the girls are enjoying and now we waiting for Chinese and probably watch X factor.
Also we cancelled our sky tv little while ago as we need to save and they rang us earlier and we getting a new deal - the Sky and movies for a 20quid a month, but cos we got internet with them we get further discount so only paying an extra tenner-we were planning to put it back on around Xmas time xx

I think we made about 70 quid after fees we just went to one cross the road from us- It was more to get rid than profit but the weather wasn't good it rained mostly.
This afternoon we went shopping just grabbed the girls some nice sweatshirts and leggings and need to pick up some bits in Morrisons.
We set up an old game cube which the girls are enjoying and now we waiting for Chinese and probably watch X factor.
Also we cancelled our sky tv little while ago as we need to save and they rang us earlier and we getting a new deal - the Sky and movies for a 20quid a month, but cos we got internet with them we get further discount so only paying an extra tenner-we were planning to put it back on around Xmas time xx

Wow! That Sky Deal sounds AWESOME, loyalty definitely doesn't pay as Martin Lewis would say!!!! Well Done on the boot fair, Poppy desperately needs leggings, where did u get them from? X

We were paying about 90 quid before for Internet and TV- we paying 26 now.

I just went to my local Next - there's not many shops near us. They were like horse patterned- I still got get some more clothes for them x

I might have a look at Next online, you've got such a good deal with your Sky now. I'm not looking forward to learning all the new channel numbers as I think they are different to Virgin Media! Have a good day x

That's an amazing deal on the sky package. We really need to get a package but it seems like a waste as we don't watch much tv but for that price I might have to look into it again.
I'm doing a next clothes shop this week for the girls and those leggings are something mine would love.
I usually shop online with next but since I found the big one I want to go and spend a morning there. X

Here's the leggings http://m.next.co.uk/style/st101619#732455
I'm thinking of just doing an online shop with Next.
We've always had Sky for about 10 years now- what package did you get being a new customer x

Poppy would love those leggings! She had a unicorn birthday last year! I'm paying £39.31 a month which is Sky Q, Unlimited Fibre Broadband, Phone Line Rental and the TV channels. It's a lot cheaper than I pay with Virgin so hope it's as good. X

I didn't want the tv package but couldn't say no at that price - thats a really good deal too- we do get the rental etc but we just use our mobiles at home.

We went shopping today had a look in Smyths got the girls a little treat each. I went in Next but decided to order what I want online, basically it was a nightmare getting into car park so time we went in I wasn't in the mood but I love leggings that aren't plain with some kind of patterns or prints x

I might have to look into it as at the moment we pay out broadband, line rental, Netflix and now tv (we can't get a signal for normal TV) so I could probably get a package cheaper than what we currently pay.
Did they have any good offers on in smyths?
I need to start thinking about Christmas as it's only 2 paydays away! X

We need to go to Smyths when the girls are at school so we can have a proper look- there were a few things reduced.

This was 70quid down to 30. Only 2 pay days that's scary. We were just saying how Disney crept up on us wish we had more time, especially with the diet x

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 9
That is so cute and look how happy she looks.

Yeah, I can't believe Disney is almost here and I wish I'd lost more weight too. Did you get the free meal plan when you booked?
It's scaring me how little euros you get to the pound at the moment. X

I know we were tempted to buy it for her but the handle seemed quite flimsy be ok for at home or garden.

We did get free meal plan luckily but still need to pay for meals while we in Paris. I tried to extended Disney instead of staying in Paris but it would of cost 2k extra as its half term weekend so we just booked a hotel in Paris.
I look up Euros and basically the rate was 1.11 to pound, Chris said we should of got our euros early. I'm thinking of popping into Disney store to get the girls some new princess dresses as their the same as the ones they sell in DLP but a lot cheaper- last time the dresses were 70-80 euros and 30 quid here.
I would of liked to been a stone lighter but the weeks have just crept up xx

I didn't want the tv package but couldn't say no at that price - thats a really good deal too- we do get the rental etc but we just use our mobiles at home.

We went shopping today had a look in Smyths got the girls a little treat each. I went in Next but decided to order what I want online, basically it was a nightmare getting into car park so time we went in I wasn't in the mood but I love leggings that aren't plain with some kind of patterns or prints x

What did you get the girls as their treat? I really need to start thinking about Poppy's Birthday and Christmas, feel like I'm so disorganised this year!!!! X

I know we were tempted to buy it for her but the handle seemed quite flimsy be ok for at home or garden.

We did get free meal plan luckily but still need to pay for meals while we in Paris. I tried to extended Disney instead of staying in Paris but it would of cost 2k extra as its half term weekend so we just booked a hotel in Paris.
I look up Euros and basically the rate was 1.11 to pound, Chris said we should of got our euros early. I'm thinking of popping into Disney store to get the girls some new princess dresses as their the same as the ones they sell in DLP but a lot cheaper- last time the dresses were 70-80 euros and 30 quid here.
I would of liked to been a stone lighter but the weeks have just crept up xx

I got Poppy the DLP Dresses for Rapunzel and Cinderella (Her 2 faves!) off eBay, they were sooooooo cheap on there! X

Maisie got Paw patrol toy as she's still so obsessed with paw patrol and Hollie got my little pony play set. I'm going start Xmas next month - how long till yours and Poppy's birthdays. Hopefully your be all settled in your forever home by then.

Im going look at the dresses the girls have already and see if they do need new ones- I might look on eBay but disney store website have some on offer x

Back