losing weight for the final time

Oops, sorry Jenny. I meant to post the North Pole thing in my diary but put it here by mistake, deleted it X

haha I do that sometimes :)

Morning Jenny, your fantastic weight loss with Atkins has inspired my husband!
He announced last night that he's going to start Atkins as soon as the holidays are over, this was after i'd told him how good you were getting on :)

really pleased to hear that, good luck to him. it really is a great diet. have a lovely day x x

good morning,

3 week weigh in today and I'm 2lbs down since Thursday which means I've lost 23lbs in only 3 weeks. I'm shocked but over the moon. I'm 0.2lbs from the 13s, that was my Jan 1st target but I'm sure I'll reach it before then. another bmi point down, only 1.7 until I'm no longer classed as obese. 15% of my body gone :)

3 people have mentioned my weight loss this week, its a good feeling when others notice.

my mil is staying with the whole of January, I was telling her about how much weight I've lost the other day so she's going to start Atkins when she comes to stay.

I'm so pleased that my motivation is still high, I feel so determined.

have a good day all x x

good morning,

3 week weigh in today and I'm 2lbs down since Thursday which means I've lost 23lbs in only 3 weeks. I'm shocked but over the moon. I'm 0.2lbs from the 13s, that was my Jan 1st target but I'm sure I'll reach it before then. another bmi point down, only 1.7 until I'm no longer classed as obese. 15% of my body gone :)

3 people have mentioned my weight loss this week, its a good feeling when others notice.

my mil is staying with the whole of January, I was telling her about how much weight I've lost the other day so she's going to start Atkins when she comes to stay.

I'm so pleased that my motivation is still high, I feel so determined.

have a good day all x x

Wowza! Incredible to lose that in 3wks! Brilliant that people are telling you they can see the difference, it's so pleasing when others notice at how well you're doing. Hope your MIL enjoys Atkins as much as you. Enjoy your day too X

Wowza! Incredible to lose that in 3wks! Brilliant that people are telling you they can see the difference, it's so pleasing when others notice at how well you're doing. Hope your MIL enjoys Atkins as much as you. Enjoy your day too X

Big congrats! You're doing amazing xx

thanks ladies :) x x

Good morning all,

I had the best night on Saturday, stuck to rum and diet coke until the very end of the night, I was really drunk and my friend got me a blue wkd, its one of my favourite drinks and I couldn't resist it. anyway I got home 3am and was feeling unwell, last thing I remember is going into the bathroom, next thing my husband woke me up at 7am asleep on the bathroom floor, I was so cold, took me about an hour to warm up. the whole of Sunday I was really unwell, couldn't even handle water as it made me feel more sick, yesterday I was a little better but hardly had anything to eat. weighed myself today and I'm 4lbs up :( obviously I'm not happy but I'm ok with it. sure its because my poor water intake so I'm back on it 100% today. I haven't eaten anything I'm not allowed but just haven't eaten enough and hardly had any water. I'm hardly drinking over Christmas, I've never ever been that unwell so just the odd drink will be fine.

I went shopping and found out that Yorkshire puddings will probably not be part of my Christmas dinner lol.

I'm going to leave the scale alone for a few days and hopefully be back down when I next weigh.

193 days until goal weight (hopefully)
35lbs down - 46lbs to go

Oh no :( are you sure it wasn't a sickness bug? I know a few people who are suffering with them this week! xx

hey, no it was the alcohol. must be because I'm eating low carb, I can usually drink loads and feel ok the next day.

liking ur new goals x x

Sure the scales will be kind when you next way in-you have done so so well xxxx

Hi all,

I haven't been 100% on my diet but I'm ok with it, only odd bit of chocolate and still not enough water. I'm going to weigh in on Jan 1st and hopefully be low 14s and then get back on track to get to goal.

hope you all have a lovely Christmas. off to have a little glass of baileys x x

188 days until goal weight (hopefully)
35lbs down - 46lbs to go

Last edited:
Hi all,

I had a lovely Christmas :) I really enjoyed dinner and didn't count carbs. I have no idea of my carb intake over the day as I didn't think about it much. I had a few drinks of baileys, some pringles and chocolates. I'm straight back to atkins today. I'm hoping to be at 14 stone or ideally in the 13s on Jan 1st but if I'm not, its not the end of the world. I decided not to have pudding yesterday, it looked so nice but I felt full from dinner so thought I might have some later, totally forgot about it then. I'll just keep chipping away at it. I've lost 2 stone 7lbs this year so I'm really pleased. hoping 2017 will be the year that I get to my goal weight. I'm so excited.

hope you all had a great Christmas.

186 days until goal weight (hopefully)
35lbs down - 46lbs to go

Hi,

I've really been enjoying the festive season and had plenty of meals out and alcohol also I've been eating chocolate. my plan to stay on track didn't work out but I don't think I've eaten too badly. I don't think I'm in ketosis but its ok. should still hopefully be on track to reach goal weight in 184 days. need to focus. having the kids off school make it a little more difficult but they'll be back next week and everything back to normal.

x x

184 days until goal weight (hopefully)
35lbs down - 46lbs to go

I'm also struggling to get back on track but enjoying the festivities!Have a lovely NYE :) xx

its so hard to get back on track. I've decided to enjoy the next few days and not worry about carbs/calories etc. Jan 1st is my restart date. hope u have a great nye too x x

Hi, you've had a brilliant weight loss this year...you must be super proud :) liked your post on the turkey weight, I've never thought about looking at food and comparing it to my weight loss...definitely going to do that! :)

Writing out my daily goals there made me realise it might be easier to banish my husband, he's the one with the 2 big packets of the cheesy biscuits, the opener of the sweet tin and the bringer of chocolate biscuits!! :D

Mine is also the opener of the sweet tin and he is also on slimming world with me!

Back