losing weight for the final time

Hi Jenny, wow you must be over the moon with a 13lb loss in 12 days, you're doing brilliant on Atkins:) X

Amazing loss. Well done!!! Just look at your "lbs to go " coming down.

Nice you get to have a few drinks over the weekend - I've not drunk while on Atkins but I believe it makes you quite a light weight :greenapple: :banana_dancer:<------- that's you dancing after 2 drinks

Nice you get to have a few drinks over the weekend - I've not drunk while on Atkins but I believe it makes you quite a light weight :greenapple: :banana_dancer:<------- that's you dancing after 2 drinks[/QUOTE]

lol at dancing :) yeah I've heard the same thing so going to take it easy. my friend is a bad influence though lol. hope you have a good weekend x x

good morning, my lovely 3 year old decided to wake up extra early today, he must love waking on a Saturday and Sunday lol.

my official 2 week weigh in today and I've lost 15.5lbs over the 2 weeks. its also totm so was expected an increase. when I weighed daily in the past, I'd sometimes see up to 5lbs gain when it was totm so pleased that there was no gain, half a lb down from yesterday.

off shopping in a bit and looking forward to catching up with my friend tonight, the boxing is on so I'm a bit gutted I cant watch it live with my hubby as we always do, but a few drinks and girly chat will be better I'm sure.

only half a lb until 2 stone from my heaviest, that feels good. 15.5lbs is quite heavy, yesterday I was thinking about the pressure that's already been eased from my knee. this time last year I was carrying pretty much 2 stone extra on it, be great to be 4 stone lighter, sure my knee will be even better :)

we didn't have a holiday abroad this year so I'm desperate for one in 2017. school holidays are August and my goal date is August 1st, I'm imaging wearing a little bikini lol, I don't remember the last holiday I had where I didn't feel fat :( be great if holiday in August I feel happy and comfortable with my body. Last year I didn't even want to shop for new holiday clothes as I felt massive, nothing looked nice and I felt really down about going. I remember wearing my costume with shorts or a sarong all holiday. I took shorts that I already had and when we got there realised that they were too small, bad day. next holiday will be positive and I'll be feeling great being at goal weight or very close to it.

232 days until goal weight (hopefully)
27lbs down - 54lbs to go

so I have a bottle of rum and pepsi max for tonight, just had a glass with a tiny bit of rum and I already feel slightly tipsy so I'll be taking it easy.

have a good weekend all x x

Hi Jenny, just playing catch up on your diary... Enjoy your rum :p X

Hi Jenny, just playing catch up on your diary... Enjoy your rum :p X

thanks Tibbs, never felt tipsy of a tiny bit of alcohol before, I think this bottle will last the whole of Christmas. hubby will be getting up with our son in the morning :) hope you have a good night x x

good morning, my lovely 3 year old decided to wake up extra early today, he must love waking on a Saturday and Sunday lol.

my official 2 week weigh in today and I've lost 15.5lbs over the 2 weeks. its also totm so was expected an increase. when I weighed daily in the past, I'd sometimes see up to 5lbs gain when it was totm so pleased that there was no gain, half a lb down from yesterday.

off shopping in a bit and looking forward to catching up with my friend tonight, the boxing is on so I'm a bit gutted I cant watch it live with my hubby as we always do, but a few drinks and girly chat will be better I'm sure.

only half a lb until 2 stone from my heaviest, that feels good. 15.5lbs is quite heavy, yesterday I was thinking about the pressure that's already been eased from my knee. this time last year I was carrying pretty much 2 stone extra on it, be great to be 4 stone lighter, sure my knee will be even better :)

we didn't have a holiday abroad this year so I'm desperate for one in 2017. school holidays are August and my goal date is August 1st, I'm imaging wearing a little bikini lol, I don't remember the last holiday I had where I didn't feel fat :( be great if holiday in August I feel happy and comfortable with my body. Last year I didn't even want to shop for new holiday clothes as I felt massive, nothing looked nice and I felt really down about going. I remember wearing my costume with shorts or a sarong all holiday. I took shorts that I already had and when we got there realised that they were too small, bad day. next holiday will be positive and I'll be feeling great being at goal weight or very close to it.

232 days until goal weight (hopefully)
27lbs down - 54lbs to go

You'll be be walking along the beach in your itsy bitsy bikini no problem. I'm aiming for same weight as you for holiday too. Where are you thinking of going? X

You'll be be walking along the beach in your itsy bitsy bikini no problem. I'm aiming for same weight as you for holiday too. Where are you thinking of going? X

that would be great :) I'm on track to get to our goal weight. We love Crete, been there lots of times so not sure if to go somewhere else. not booking just yet as if I got pregnant next month I'd be 7 months pregnant, travelling while pregnant would be a big risk for me as I have a lot of medication and high risk pregnancy. the thought of being in another country while pregnant is scary, so we're holding off until nearer the time. where are you going? x x

Good morning,

I ended up staying at home watching the boxing with hubby. friends ex didn't turn up to collect kids, we're hopefully going to meet next weekend instead.

I had 3 or 4 rum and pepsi max, rum is so strong. I only had a tiny bit each time and felt pretty tipsy. I'm glad I didn't have loads, I really fancied something sweet before be, there's cakes in the fridge and 3 tubs of chocolates for xmas on the dining table, I was only tempted for a split second and then I had some sugar free jelly :) head is fine today, I just feel a little dehydrated so plenty of water and I'll be good.

weighed myself this morning as was slightly concerned about drinking last night but I was the same as yesterday so happy :)

started the 30 crunch challenge today, thanks to cynicalgirl, I'd totally forgotten about it.

have a good day all x x

Hi all,

had such a stressful morning :( only 4 hours sleep so not a great start to the day. decided to weigh myself in the hope it might make the morning a little better, I'm 1lb down since yesterday which takes my total weight loss to 2 stone :) I'm down another bmi point and have lost over 12% of my body. I always gain when its totm so I'm over the moon that I'm still losing.

I cant wait to get back into the 13s, I think its still possible by Jan 1st but if not just after.

looked at loads of holidays yesterday, I'm so excited. it will be out first holiday abroad without mil so will be lovely.

If I lose 2lbs per week, my goal date will be in June not August but I think I'll leave it at August as I might not lose 2lbs every week or sts etc. obviously the sooner the better. I feel loads better about my body when I'm in the 12s, that's only 21lbs away, I'm so determined to get to goal, northing is going to get in the way.

230 days until goal weight (hopefully)
28lbs down - 53lbs to go

good morning,

feeling a little more refreshed after 7 hour sleep last night.
I didn't weigh myself this morning, going to try and get away from weighing as often.

I started crunch and squat challenges yesterday. day 2 today.

229 days until goal weight (hopefully)
28lbs down - 53lbs to go

Back