Losing weight off your hands?

elle2585

8 t whole wheel of cheese
My hands are ridiculously big, they used to look much bigger than they do now thankfully. anyway, point is, i'd give anything to be able to get into normal sized rings. has anyone found that theyve been losing weight off their hands aswell, hehe?

You will lose weigh from all over, anywhere there is excess fat should shrink! My hands aren't as pudgy as they used to be and my feet are smaller too!

yay i'm so happy. thank goodness for that. i want my huge hands to look at least a little bit dainty.

yes i have lost a fair bit off my fingers as my rings are literally falling off me and i have to put them on bigger fingers,
elaine x

I've been wondering about this, I hate having fat hands!

Hopefully they'll get a bit daintier once I've lost more weight then!

keep typing think of the excercise there getting lol

lol kazzy u keep makin me laugh on these forums. thank god my job's more office based hahahaha

i try me best and just think while ur laughing u aint thinking of food and ur getting excercise if everything wobbles when you laugh, or is that just me that wobbles hmmmm

yes i have lost a fair bit off my fingers as my rings are literally falling off me and i have to put them on bigger fingers,
elaine x

Yep, same here. My hands will never look like long slim hands but they are getting better. They used to be puffy more than anything "10 thumbs" my grandmother (whom we inherited them from, my sis, my mum and I..) always said..lol

Lost a lot off them so getting a bit better....Now all I need is someone to buy me a new ring..

xxx

My hands are definately smaller. My wedding ring is just about staying on my finger. Hubby is thrilled at the prospect of having to buy my a new wedding ring lol :D

ive lost 3stone and my rings are falling of me to the extent that i cant wear them anymore, dont think bf would be impressed if i lost engagment ring!I have it on a chain now, tip from some mini members :D

Don't worry elle - your hands get plenty of exercise - in fact sometimes I reckon they're just a blur (perhaps your feet will be too small for the sparkly red shoes....hmm......click click)

I also hope that my hands slim down as I lose weight. They're really chubby and look like oversized baby hands right now! Lol :p

Don't worry, as you lose weight generally it will come off your hands too. I've always had short chubby fingers though, so unfortunately there's no miracle cure for mine! There's definitely quite a big difference though since losing some of the weight!

I have long fingers, but they're really fat near my hands. I hope I lose this.:(

Don't worry elle - your hands get plenty of exercise - in fact sometimes I reckon they're just a blur (perhaps your feet will be too small for the sparkly red shoes....hmm......click click)

:giggle:

I hope that you lose weight from your feet and hands. Since putting on the weight, I've been unable to get my wedding ring off!

Is it true that you can drop shoe sizes too? Although my feet don't look all that fat, I'm struggling to find nice shoes (Evans shoes are not that great!) and prior to the weighht gain for me, I was a 7-8 now I'm an 8-9 :(

yeah bex my feet are size 9-10! i buy 9 in evans and theyre shoes have gone just awful, they used to be quite nice. i'd love to be able to get my feet comfortably into a pair of size 9s because places like faith do a few nice shoes in that size. i know i'll never be an 8 unfortunately (it's something that really knocks my confidence. i refuse to go bowling etc because i have to ask for a 10) but there you go.

Back